Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football Play Off Help Needed

Huly

All

I am in a fantasy football league at my office. Well I am the only girl left in the playoffs and I need your help in my WR selection. (long story short my players are not all that I could not log in to our draft and was auto drafted and have changed my players slowly first cut was Peyton Manning for Cam Newton which everyone laughed at me until he started scoring big)

WR

Santanna Moss WAS VS NYG

Mike Wallace PIT vs SF

Antonio Brown PIT vs SF

James Jones GB vs KC

Damian Williams TEN vs IND

I can only start 3 WR who do you think will be the top 3 as all of these guys have had ups and downs.

Here are my other starters:

RB

Helu and Ray Rice

TE

Ed Dickinson (BAL) (I had Fred Davis and we all know how that ended)

K

Mason Crosby (GB)

D

Bears

QB

Cam Newton (CAR)

Thoughts?

Thank you

I can see most of these guys having a good day! The guy I am going up against has the following players:

QB

Drew Brees (NO)

RB

Arian Foster (HOU)

CJ Spiller (BUF)

WR

Marques Colston (NO)

Laurent Robinson (DAL)

Wes Walker (NE)

TE

Tony Gonzalez (ATL)

K

Alex Henry (PHI)

D

49ers

Reserves

Ben Rothlisberger (Pit)

Deangelo Williams (CAR)

Nate Burleson (DEN)

Jonny Knox (CHI)

Aaron Hernandez (NE)

Huly....

I think you may lose....

Brees is going the defensive abyss of Minnesota. Your main hopes is that he does not choose to have Colston has his receiver du jour. Robinson should have decreased looks because Austin is back, and Spiller has yet to have a good day. But Brees, Foster, and Welker could be very tough to overcome.

From the looks of the roster, you are going up against one the best teams in your league. I still like your chances. Welker is going against a very strong Denver defense. Brees is a problem, Minny is bad and Brees wants the passing record. If Cam can cancel him out, you have a good shot.

I might as well throw my roster in to see what everyone thinks. My main decision to make is at my 2nd RB position, and I have either CJ Spiller or Jonathan Stewart to choose from. The rest of my lineup is.

QB: Brees

WR: S. Smith

WR: Wallace

RB: McCoy

RB: Spiller or Stewart

Flex: Welker

TE: Gates

K: Dan Bailey

D: Detroit @ Oakland (or I picked up Tennessee D who plays @ Indy)

BN:Carson Palmer

BN: Anquan Boldin

BN: Jackie Battle

BN: Maurice Morris

He has:

QB: Brady

WR: Maclin

WR: Austin

RB: Beanie Wells

RB: Mendenhall

Flex: Gore

TE: Winslow

K: Matt Bryant

D: Baltimore

Thoughts?

Also according to CBS Sports Walker has limited practice this week due to injury so that might help me out.

Everyone is limited in practice if they are a Patriot... Wouldn't be surprised to see Brady with his right arm in a sling, with the way they fake injuries up there to throw off opponents.

---------- Post added December-15th-2011 at 10:01 AM ----------

I think you have to go with Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, and James Jones. I know Wallace and Brown are on the same team but they are both 1000 yard receivers and Santana and Damian Williams have been woefully inconsistent.

I think that Brown is a great receiver and get solid points but I am always leery of starting 2 players of the same position on the same team.

I think you have to go with Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, and James Jones. I know Wallace and Brown are on the same team but they are both 1000 yard receivers and Santana and Damian Williams have been woefully inconsistent. I go with Jones because he will be starting with Greg Jennings out for the next couple weeks.

But its tough to start 2 WRs from the same team especially against a really good defense like the 49ers and with a banged up QB.

No money in the league just for fun.

I know my league sucks but thanks to the auto draft I am lucky to make it to the playoffs. I have been just piecing it together bit by bit with what leftovers were out there. I guess you can call my team the Replacements lol

Plus I refuse to have any cowgirl, iggle or gnat on my team no matter how good they might be

Also according to CBS Sports Walker has limited practice this week due to injury so that might help me out.

Welker has been limited the last few weeks. He'll play, and Denver has a terrible pass D. You'll have to hope that Brady targets Gronkowski in the redzone. Welker will get his catches, no denying that. Though I am rooting against you, since I have Brady and Welker on my team.

---------- Post added December-15th-2011 at 12:46 PM ----------

But its tough to start 2 WRs from the same team especially against a really good defense like the 49ers and with a banged up QB.

Niners pass D is average. It's Mendenhall that you won't want to start this week.

Huly....

I think you may lose....

Brees is going the defensive abyss of Minnesota. Your main hopes is that he does not choose to have Colston has his receiver du jour. Robinson should have decreased looks because Austin is back, and Spiller has yet to have a good day. But Brees, Foster, and Welker could be very tough to overcome.

So do I. His team is stacked. And as for Robinson....did you see what he did against the G-Men WITH Austin back? He went HAM. ANd they play Tampa Bay this weekend. Look for more of the same. Colston should go off as well and we all know Welker can come up big any time. With Tony Gonzales and Arian Foster as well? This may be a blowout.

Archived