Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football Play Off Help Needed

Huly

Seeing who they were benched for, I can't understand Nelson and Turner.

But it was not safe to play any Packers regular starters since this game meant nothing. As for Turner, yeah my bad. I didn't mean to include him. He definitely should have started vs horrible Bucs run D and with something on the line.

But it was not safe to play any Packers regular starters since this game meant nothing. As for Turner, yeah my bad. I didn't mean to include him. He definitely should have started vs horrible Bucs run D and with something on the line.

The reason I would have played Nelson anyways, is that Jennings and Cobb were both out. The ball's still gotta go to somebody.

And of course with Matt Flynn playing, he had everything to prove (and he did that and then some... and then some more).

I went with the guys that knew would be playing. Julio had been banged up, same with Turner, so I thought those were guys likely to rest. I wasn't sure about Nelson but I figured even if he played it would be Flynn throwing to him against a tough Lions D with something to play for.

Anyway, I figured I couldn't risk playing guys that would only play one quarter. Turns out you can do a lot in one quarter against the Bucs. I needed guys that would get me a solid 10 points. Would have been fine if Newton hadn't crapped the bed and Stafford had his season best. Oh well though, bye bye $250.

Regarding Turner playing with something on the line, there wouldn't have been anything on the line if the Lions won. I didn't have any other 4pm starter options, so I couldn't risk the Lions winning, then not having anyone to sub in for Turner before the late games started.

Strategy advise needed in two post season cash leagues ($200 and $60) highest post season points win. They are 12 team serpentine drafts, PPR, 6 pts per TD (including Passing TDs); Standard yard scoring. 9 Player draft and no free agent pick-ups Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs 1 TE, K, and a D.

I have the #1 pick in one league and a #2 in the second. I will be drafting Brees with the 1st, and Brees or Rogers with the #2 in the 2d league.

Now I'm thinking of just forgoing the RBs early and going for the WRs and TE from the teams I think will play the most games (Figure the Saints have the best shot at this with 4 potential games versus GBs and the Pats 3) and then pick up Ivory and/or Riddley late. Anyone have a better idea?

Archived