Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meet your Republican canidate from 4TH district in NC

CrabR

RESTORE PRE-1964 U.S. RIGHTS, TO DECIDE BUSINESS-CUSTOMER ACCOMMODATION, BY EACH BUSINESS !!!

NOT HARSH DISCRIMINATION: DECIDE WHO YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE, WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION PENALTIES.

this is probably the least subtle shoutout to racism i've ever seen on a republican's website. kudos for not even bothering with the typical euphemisms -- just straight up "let's roll back the civil rights movement".

this is probably the least subtle shoutout to racism i've ever seen on a republican's website. kudos for not even bothering with the typical euphemisms -- just straight up "let's roll back the civil rights movement".

And when I have no desire to defend it, that's bad. :ols:

Right next to the picture of Jesse Helms. How likely is that? :)

Actually, come to think of it, there were about 30 pictures of Jesse Helms.

Just want to point out that there is a message board at the bottom and it appears like he actually answers some peoples questions.

http://georgehutchins.activeboard.com/

Did anyone see the thread in which the turdburger attacked the US for bombing Dresden, but defended nuking two Japanese cities? Asshat syndrome is spreading like wildfire these days. The bigger the asshat, the bigger the following (see, e.g., Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain, and Glenn Beck).

I also love the "VOLUNTARY TOLERANCE OF MINORITIES" slogan on the site. What a POS.

I think he has serious mental problems.

==> There were plenty of Pro-Obama, Ghetto Criminal Prison Convict Style Supporters, -[Having Gold-Teeth, Displaying Gold-Neck Chains, Purposely Showing Their Underwear, "Shorts" ]-, running around Washington DC, during the August 28, 2010, WASHINGTON DC, near the GLENN BECK - SARAH PALIN "Restore Honor Rally," whose aggressive offensive eyes, were nullified, once GEORGE HUTCHINS looked DIRECTLY back at them, while displaying NOBAMA Banners.

He nullified their aggressive offensive eyes by looking directly back at them. You know, that's how you deal with wild animals. Never show your fear.

I was embarrassed for him. I have a ton of questions just based on the fact that he started in the Army and finished in the Marines... that doesn't happen very often.

And he looks like a turd with his out of regulation mustache in the first picture.... geez...come on man.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but a veteran isn't supposed to just pin medal and badges on the lapel of a civilian jacket. What a douche...

I really think he's sock puppeting all of that.

I am sure he is. I bet everything on the site including the posts on the message board are his, like"Real Republican"

Did any of you catch his views on gays on his "WIN THE CULTURE WAR" page? It is ok to be a Lesbian but the bible says kill them. His poster says"Sodom and Gomorrah, Christian God Nukes Gay Male Homosexuals"

Here are some gems.....

The U.S. Civil War, and the participation of North Carolina in the U.S. Civil War, had NOTHING to do with BLACK AMERICAN SLAVERY.

Life under African Tribal Law was much Harsher than Life as a U.S. Black Slave: 1775 - 1865.

U.S. Black Slaves were fed very well, while the U.S. White Working Class ate what they could afford, which at times, was NOT the best for general good health.

U.S. Southern Slave Holders always made sure their slaves were fed well, had the BEST housing, with the BEST medical care of the period, in order to, ensure the BEST work production results: {1775 - 1865}

If a U.S. White Employee failed to show up for work, 1775 - 1865, he could be terminated, which would result in EVICTION from his home due to non-payment of rent, and STARVATION.

In respect to the facts, being a member of the U.S. White working class throughout the United States, 1775 - 1865, was often HARDER than being a U.S. Black Slave.

Slavery is Justified as Humane, and Legal, in both, throughout the Christian Bible, in addition to, throughout the Jewish Torah

The last one might be my fav.

I missed that one. He has many other pages I have to go through. He said Rudolf Hess was unjustly imprisoned

He also says we can invite him to speak at our republican function, it would be a riot.

Having read that I think he may be faking it.

It reminded me of this spoof: http://objectiveministries.org/pastorscorner/

I do not think so. To many videos and ads he placed are on the site. Has him registering to run and speaking at a Tea Party function etc

Archived