Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is John Riggins?

Hardcore Zornography

Too bad Riggo couldn't find the HOF when Russ Grimm was inducted. I guess he had something better to do that weekend. :doh:

This is really a disturbing thing. How can Riggins not show up to see a HOG get inducted into the HOF? You would think he'd be the first one there to shake Grimm's hand since he would not be in the hall if it weren't for men like Grimm blocking for him. I was at Riggins' induction into the HOF and honestly can't remember seeing any of the HOGS there. I wonder if any of them went to his enshrinement?

This is really a disturbing thing. How can Riggins not show up to see a HOG get inducted into the HOF? You would think he'd be the first one there to shake Grimm's hand since he would not be in the hall if it weren't for men like Grimm blocking for him. I was at Riggins' induction into the HOF and honestly can't remember seeing any of the HOGS there. I wonder if any of them went to his enshrinement?

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that Bostic and Jacoby were there, but I could be wrong about that. The fact that Riggo has a yellow jacket which he earned on the back of Russ makes it all the more insulting. It really changed my opinion on Riggo.

Most of the HOF members show up for induction weekend for the free steak dinners if nothing else.

Riggins is a guy who does things HIS way, even if it is outlandish, crazy, or questionable.

But thats who he is; he rolls his own way, and he's not on anyone's watch, and doesn't have to answer to anyone.

Maybe its a case of 1 too many helmet to helmet hits, but the cheese fell off his enchilada a long time ago, and thats his forte, and is what makes him so gravitating...

Eh, could care less really. He always has something negative to say about this franchise. He annoys me greatly.

He's earned the right to say anything he wants about HIS team, which he's seen go to complete ****.

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 12:50 PM ----------

Wow, lots of Riggins hate in this thread. Surprising for one of the prominent faces of this storied franchise.

That's the NEW generation of Redskins fans for ya.

Hate on the great legends of Redskins past.

Root for the team to lose for some magical draft pick that will make it all better.

Sad state of affairs.

As far as I know Riggins was not at Grimms induction because he was at a sports convention that he was under contract to appear at. Riggo is a harsh critic but he will give credit when credit is due. It does seem most for his critiques has been correct over the past few years.

one guy I've always wondered about is Gary Clark -- very prominent player on the Super Bowl teams but he never seems to be in the mix of Skins alumni

On the contrary, Gary Clark is always out and about with Skins alumni events, in the community, etc. He owned a restaurant in Bethesda fairly recently that's no longer around, but he always shows up at things.

Eh, could care less really. He always has something negative to say about this franchise. He annoys me greatly.

Bingo, finally not a homer giving him credit for something he did 30 years ago. He was a great player, but other than that, he is a bafoon

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 09:37 PM ----------

Wow, lots of Riggins hate in this thread. Surprising for one of the prominent faces of this storied franchise.

great player, but a dick head otherwise

Archived