Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roster since shanahan came to town?

doctorshockalu

No Andre Carter?
Good catch. I should have noticed that too. So, add AC to the list. That's one I think we could question along with PD93. Still, in Coach I Trust.

Great minds as they say, hahha

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

I should be still on the roster. Lol......Nobody can fill 93 like I can.

I don't know where my post went, but I was laughing so hard it must have fell out. I was posting that I thought PD and AC should have been kept, if not for leadership alone and then saw PD posting it. Too funny, but yeah of all the guys cut and released those two could have still contributed.

I am a Boys fan and I am willing to admit that you guys are moving in the right direction. You sorely, sorely lack a QB and that is not the fault of the current regime. If the QB your GM/Coach wants is not available (via FA or the Draft), don't reach. The upcoming draft looks to be solid for QBs and I fully expect Peyton Manning to be available (though I wouldn't trade for him unless it was uber-cheap).

give your coach some time. He didn't have a lot to work with when he got here.

/end-vomit-pep-speech-for-Skins-fans

I am a Boys fan and I am willing to admit that you guys are moving in the right direction. You sorely, sorely lack a QB and that is not the fault of the current regime. If the QB your GM/Coach wants is not available (via FA or the Draft), don't reach. The upcoming draft looks to be solid for QBs and I fully expect Peyton Manning to be available (though I wouldn't trade for him unless it was uber-cheap).

give your coach some time. He didn't have a lot to work with when he got here.

Now really get sick and elaborate on how far the Cowboys won't go after barely getting wins the last two weeks against teams no where near playoff material>>>> I keed, I keed, no not really..hahha

But what you say is true, too bad for you. The Redskins have done a phenomenal job of drafting and bringing in select F/A's all with high character. Some of the young men hitting the field next year are going to make waves, two were injured and out for the year sadly. The Skins need a QB, everyone knows that, but just how good could Grossman be behind a decent OL without injuries?

Strength coach!

I was thinking something more along the lines of "Motivational Expert", because I can't see anyone dragging their *** when PD could motivate them with an eye popping hug. :ols:

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 07:45 PM ----------

....give your coach some time. He didn't have a lot to work with when he got here.

We appreciate your kind words, especially since you could really be rubbing our noses in it, currently.

I will make a note and next time I feel the urge to say something denigrating against the Cowboys, I will hold back, perhaps even say something nice (and then pass out).

Rock Cartwrite- Raiders?

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 06:51 PM ----------

Its cool the PD93 pops in here and posts something in a thread. I wonder why more players dont post in here. It would be cool if we were talking S about Landry and he got a screen name to argue with us.

To me, this team is certainly better than this current 4-7 record indicates. They are truly a 6-5 team with the potential to finish out the season with a 9-7 or possibly a 10-6 record. To win three out of it's first four games, and then to lose six straight is rather strange, although many crazy wins and losses take place in the NFL. Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan need to continue to retool the roster until the roster is filled with the right players so this team can make playoff runs every single season from this point forward.

Archived