Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Chance of Jason Campbell coming back as a Redskins Next Year?

braker

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Two things.

Why would Campbell ever want to come back? Abused and unloved by the fan and on a team that endlessly tried to replace him. He'd have to have less than no self respect to come crawling back.

I can't see Shanahan swallowing his pride like that either. You have to move forward. Campbell still isn't a world beater and would at best be moving sideways.

No chance..Shannahan doesnt seem like a guy that would do something like that, either John Beck will resemble god this season or we will have a new qb via draft next year.

Either way i cant see us not drafting a QB in the first round this coming draft. Hopefully John will do good enough and the rookie can learn the system for a year behind him.

There is talk on nfl.com that Jason Campbell is a free agent next year and with his injury he may not be a raider next year. Could Mike S. realize he made a misteak by letting Campbell go and let him come back? Just a crazy idea running through my head. I feel that Campbell was not giving a fair chance with Zorn and the O-line that he had at the time. I do hope though that Beck can be our answer.

You know what they say about crazy ideas? well two things actually, one there crazy, two keep them to yourself. lol.

Jason Campbell won't be coming back for obvious reasons. Number 1, he has too much baggage. It's always better to draft a QB and mold him when he''s still young. If Shanahan didn't want Campbell as his starting QB when he first arrived, then he won't want him during next year's free agency period. Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan will draft either Matt Barkley or Landry Jones come next April's draft.

Is there ninja text that I'm missing?? The answer is unequivocally no. I wanted him out of here BAD. Hindsight tells me we should have just kept him another year instead of bringing in McNabb. But there is no way in HELL I could go through that all over again. We need to just get a QB in the draft.

There is talk on nfl.com that Jason Campbell is a free agent next year and with his injury he may not be a raider next year. Could Mike S. realize he made a misteak by letting Campbell go and let him come back? Just a crazy idea running through my head. I feel that Campbell was not giving a fair chance with Zorn and the O-line that he had at the time. I do hope though that Beck can be our answer.

:no:

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 10:45 AM ----------

Hang on ... I think I have a
:

:hysterical:

I never understood why people say a player "is a Redskins" or can "become a Redskins". Why pluralize it?

The team is the Redskins, so it follows logically that a player on the team would be considered to be a REDSKIN. I see it all the time though on this board so can someone explain this to me? lol

As bad as i just wanted to say "NNT this kid". That would be a troll post and i would probably get screwed myself.

So I'm just going to say I see no proof Shanahan even made a mistake. Campbell is the same guy he has always been: A loser. He relies on talent around him to get the job done through check downs, screens, and the running game.

Archived