Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sims-Walker expecting to be released: potential pickup?

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

MSW is / was a flash-in-the-pan receiver, and the flash happened long ago.

There are ass-loads of receivers who looked HOF worthy, but only for 1 year, then poof ! He is one of them.

What they should be doing is re-evaluating the receivers we have now. Stankerson, Austin, and maybe even Armstrong; focus on these guys, and if they don't pan out, then take out the trash and go shopping. The last thing needed is to keep piling trash up, then many begin to get the "best-of-the-bunch" mentality and say "he looks very good, keep em", when it is simply trash.

Look no further than Brandon Lloyd; had a decent year in SF, came here, stank up the joint, got traded, had a good year with Denver, now having a sub-par year once again, and once again, on the trading block...

Mike Sims-Walker's dropped a whole lot of football this season, and we have receivers who play exactly like him. He wouldn't be a substantial enough upgrade over anyone we have right now, especially since he hasn't been a system like ours before. We've got a nice mix of vets and young guys right now that should work out nicely for us. No point picking him up at this point of the season unless we get an injury of some sort.

Uh, just three weeks ago we watched this bum drop every pass that hit his hands.

Good grief, no.

Terrible hands. Terrible. The Rams have NO receivers, and have decided they'll be better without him.

This is known as a clue..

Here's an idea.

At lunch I ate a Snickers.

Everyone who likes Snickers, i'll be letting it back out in the morning. Anyone want some?

~Bang

:ols: he sure was.

Maybe he was trying make an impression.

~Bang

I don't think anyone who watched that game would think he's an upgrade over Hankerson, who can't even get on the field yet for us....

No to Sims Walker.....That was probably the saddest game from an NFL WR I've seen in 5 years. The only possible positive from picking him up would be to make our own WRs look nice by comparison.

People wanted Hank cut after two drops in the preseason, God only knows what this board would look like if this guy saw the field...

He definitely did succeed in making an impression.

Can we send a 4rth to Miami for Brandon Marshall? We should have an extra one from the Campbell trade in 09

Other than his attitude, I don't see why that wouldn't be a good trade for us. Even though he played like some booth yesterday against the Jets. I just thin he needs a stable environment around him.

Other than his attitude, I don't see why that wouldn't be a good trade for us. Even though he played like some booth yesterday against the Jets. I just thin he needs a stable environment around him.

Shanny brought him in the league. We have an extra 4rth rounder and Miami would jump if we proposed the idea. We need Jesus at WR. Its to easy to shut our passing game down. If we don't make a move we're picking top 5 in 2012. 13 points isn't going to cut it in the NFL these days. Just two semi premiere offensive weapons (Fred Davis and Old fat Santana Moss) isn't going to cut it in the NFL these days.

Bringing him in now would allow our young QB to have a big target going into next season. Hopefully we could start working Hankerson in as well. We need to get this offense/score points thing figured out this year.

Archived