Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM: Hulkster drops hammer on Tebow Time

HogNose

:doh:

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/10/14/the-hulkster-has-a-message-for-tebow/

You’re a pretty big deal, Tim Tebow, but — just a question — what you gonna do when the 24-inch pythons run wild on you, brother?

Denver’s newly christened starting quarterback received sharply worded advice this week from one of America’s Q-rating gods, Hulk Hogan, on ESPN’s SportsNation.

Asked who the bigger motivator was between the two, Hogan — donning Tebow’s Broncos jersey — made it crystal clear: While Tebow might be a popular guy around town — good looks, charming personality — he’s got nothing on wrestling’s mega-icon.

“Well, you know, Tim Tebow looks like my shadow at high noon, brother!” Hogan exclaimed. “You know, at the end of the day, my arms are bigger than his legs!”

And, as Hogan proceeded to rip the Tebow jersey from his chest — whipping the studio audience into a frenzy — he went on:

“… So, at the end of the day, if you want to be the bigger motivator, you’ve gotta have millions and millions of Tebowmaniacs — which you don’t — on your side, and that’s why my millions and millions of Hulkamaniacs — when I start tearing this shirt off and ripping it apart — everybody wants to know, WHAT YOU GONNA DO, TIM TEBOW, WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?”

Ah, the simple joys of a Hulk Hogan pep talk.

OH YEAH let me tell you brother that when it comes to telling football players how to play football ... brother there's no one better than a steroid freak actor in yellow underpants who pretends to fight other men in underpants to entertain slack jawed yokels.

I'm trying to think what a professional wrestler could teach me.

I can't think of anything.

Maybe one of them could tranlsate that yammering from the Huckster and tell me what any of it means,, because none of it makes a lick of sense.

~Bang

I don't know, it's a sorta goofy way to make a dragged out beat to death story, interesting. C'mon, even reading it, you can imagine the scene just because we all grew up with Hulk Hogan. Seems like just some studio audience gimmick to add some entertainment value for the crowd. Why someone decided it was worth writing about, that's different different question altogether.

Archived