Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Positive Thread

Bang

Our offense is tied for 5th place with New Orleans for least amount of penalties, and only one penalty away from being tied for 2nd place.

Our offense is in 2nd place for ToP per game at 33:40.

Our defense is 5th overall in yards given up.

Our defense is tied for 1st with a 26% third down percentage.

Our defense is 1st place with 13 fumbles, and tied for 2nd place with 7 forced fumbles.

Our defense is tied for 1st place with 15 sacks.

Our defense is 4th place with only 60 total points given up, and 3rd place with 15.8 points given up per game.

Our defense is tied for 3rd place with only 6 TDs given up.

We are winning and thats all that counts. Carolina is putting up huge numbers through the air with like 440 yards per game and averaging 22 points per game and they are sitting at 1-3. The fans of other teams like that probably look at us like we're spoiled children complaining about our 3-1 record lol.

Its a great day to be a Washington Redskin.

I'll second this post :)

I've read posts from the iggles, cowturds,vikings,and rams (some of them actually are saying Sam Bradford sucks? http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5567

I could not believe my eyes. They have a franchise qb who is pretty damn good and they don't apperciate him

All things considered we are one of the luckier teams in the league (hopefully it continues).

OK< so everyone wants Rex's head because he threw a bad INT.

Everyone wants to kill everybody who made a mistake.

Well, allow me to point out that the Washington Redskins are 3-1 and ALL ALONE in first place in the NFC east.

So here's a thread for those sick of the Bench Rex and Cut everyone threads.

I'll start with the positive vibes, and say that

It's the bye week, and the WASHINGTON REDSKINS are ALONE in FIRST PLACE.

And they have 3 conference wins as well, so things are looking good.

Graham Gano is looking VERY good.

Our running game is looking very nice now that it's reared it's 3 ugly heads.

and our defense is LIGHTS OUT.

ONE TD in the last 8 quarters.

MAULING quarterbacks.

Only positives, please!

~Bang

This this and this. 3-1, D is looking stout, O will only get better. HTTR.

We are winning and thats all that counts. Carolina is putting up huge numbers through the air with like 440 yards per game and averaging 22 points per game and they are sitting at 1-3. The fans of other teams like that probably look at us like we're spoiled children complaining about our 3-1 record lol.

Its a great day to be a Washington Redskin.

Hail

Very good point. We are like spoiled children complaining we "only" have an IPAD not an IPAD-2 ;).

Look guys the team is winning and its winning with a total team effort put in. something you can build for weeks ahead. For example think about where he Lions might be if megatron got hurt. They have zero running game, and Megatron has caught so many of the lob passes that very few if any other receivers can catch that their team would be in HUGE trouble if they lost him. Ours is more of a team.

Our offense is in 2nd place for ToP per game at 33:40.

Here is the big difference from last year. Many reasons for it. Better D. Better 3rd down conversions (thanks to Rexy). But this is where the Redskins have improved the most.

Last year they won the TOP only 5 times all season. Even in their wins, they were outgained in yards most of the times (some by significant amounts).

The ship has been righted. This team has won TOP 3 out of 4 weeks and have won the yardage battle 3 out of 4 weeks. They are a much more solid football team. Last year when the Skins were 3-2 or 4-3, it was a mirage. The team wasn't nearly as good as those records indicated. This is why I predicted (looks like I'll be wrong and I'm thrilled about it) that I thought this would be a team that might not win more games than last year but would be a better team. They are a better team clearly, but it seems highly unlikely that this squad will finish this season winning only 3 of their next 12 games.

Well here's my positive vibe. We have three headed monster in Running back position and a solid defense.

Now That means, each opponent has to prepare for all three of them. Which is not impossible; matter of fact most team will focus on that I think, because every one has figured out that once you stop our running game, we are done. At any case, I am happy and feelin' the positive vibe with this team.

Defense is ranked fifth in the NFL

Tied for FIRST in the NFL in Sacks.

~Boom!

loving the sacks. Sure makes the defense fun to watch.

Loving the attitude, the running game, the developement of young players.

Heck I'll be that guy. i am loving the way Rex has played (cumulatively) this season. Just enough to lead the team to victoies!!!

Here's to a nice quiet stress free week!

it's only been mentioned once, but rocky was immense yesterday... glad he came back when, at first, i didn't care and wanted henson/riley to start inside... way off....

trent williams has been excellent in pass protection and run blocking...

landry is back, barnes looks like he can turn into a ball hawk instead of just a heavy-hitter, hall has been solo tackling well, wilson and oj have been solid...

kerrigan is a beast, fletcher is beastier, orakpo is beastiest....

remember last year, when a lot of ES wanted to scrap the 3-4 transition?... thought it was a silly mistake, thought it wasn't getting the best out of orakpo?... yeah, you all were waaaaaaaay off...

Archived