Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game ball / Turd ball week 4

rocazares

Sweet post bro

Is this thread a duplicate? If not, I guess you could give a legit reply maybe...

Game Ball: Torain (and the blocking that came with it), Kerrigan (4th week straight), and the conditioning staff for keeping our guys fit and healthy

Turd Ball: Special teams (2nd straight week), Punt return team/Banks (has been pretty ineffective 4 weeks in)

If you don't agree with his choices make your own. Your post is undoubtedly the less sweet.

Game Balls- Torain, Gaffney, T. Williams, Kyle (For choosing to run the ball)

Turd Ball- Haslett for the zero blitz with over ten yards to go. Refs, for the pillow fight personal foul calls.

Game Ball

*Torain... easy...

*Rocca.... It is so nice having some quality punting!

*Thought Orakpo had a great game too - 2.5 sacks!

Turdball

*Going with Rex... First Int wasn't on him but second one was. AND we need more of a leader at QB, someone who keeps his team playing and prevents total collapses like that second half almost became.

*Banks... No huge mistakes, fumbles etc... but I would like to see some better returns.

Game Balls:

Torain (Wonderful change of pace guy and may have made his case for being a starter)

Cofield (Basically the play of the game, otherwise Rams were driving)

Orakpo (Was really everywhere with his play, was held. Coverage on the Jackson TD can be forgiven because he's not a coverage guy)

Turdballs

Rex (Needs to work on his mechanics during the bye week)

Moss (Cannot let those deflections happen)

Zorn tried creativity. How'd that work?

Was it Kyle's fault when Moss tipped the ball?

We forget so soon the days of Blache and Campbell, we were screaming to be aggressive. Now we pass on third down and we want them to run more? I'm pretty sure we ran more than we passed this game.

Zorn tried creativity. How'd that work?

Was it Kyle's fault when Moss tipped the ball?

We forget so soon the days of Blache and Campbell, we were screaming to be aggressive. Now we pass on third down and were abandoning the run? I'm pretty sure we ran more than we passed this game.

No wasn't anybody elses fault when Moss tipped the ball, but when you have a back getting 7+ yards a carry that is a first down every two carries. YOU have the lead, YOU don't stop running the ball and dumb INT's don't happen. They were throwing on third and short, that's the issue.

Stopped running the ball when it was working, trying to get cute, did you see any plays that made you go wow I did not see that coming. Any creativity that caught the Rams off guard? Anything?

so after rushing for 200 yards and the defense stacking the box the OC is no longer allowed to call passing plays? hightower dropped one, grossman missed a couple and threw an awful pick, and moss gave up an INT.

game ball: the running game (OL, RB, OC) and the defense (entire D and DC) Honorable mention: the kicking game

turds: rex grossman and the receivers (if they weren't getting separation as the announcers alluded to) Honorable mention: banks and ST (penalties and right now what is a waste of a roster spot)

Archived