Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF excuses to be late for work!?

HtownRocks111

I'm getting a Note from Epstein's Mother. That way I can hand myself a "legit" reason for being a tardy. :silly:

Damn, ND, you drew me offsides & got me a false start. I first read that as "I can hand myself a "legit" reason for being a 'tard." :evilg: :silly: :pfft:

Here are two good ones:

1. You: I can not come to work I am sick

Boss: Really You dont sound sick

You: Well I just ****ed my sister how sick does that sound!

2. You: I cant come to work Im sick

Boss: Really whats wrong

You: I have anal Glaucoma, and I just cant see my ass coming into work today!

In all honesty I would just bang out sick....most employers have no right to ask you why your calling out sick, and if they require a doctors note then run on down to an Urgent care tell them you need a sick note for work pay your co pay and they will hook you up....

Dude that's funny stuff right there.

thanks.

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 06:16 PM ----------

Dude that's funny stuff right there.

thanks.

Sorry I can't come to work today I broke my rib laughing so hard at the Cowboys on MNF.

Do we really need an excuse for Dallas week. It should be a well know fact why people are not working tonight or coming in late. Unless its time sensitive material it should be excused. Unless your a Cowboys fan, then you should just get fired for being a dumb ass lol

Damn, ND, you drew me offsides & got me a false start. I first read that as "I can hand myself a "legit" reason for being a 'tard." :evilg: :silly: :pfft:

Dude that was uncalled for. No where did my post suggest that I was a cowpoke fan. :)

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 05:53 PM ----------

Holy crap you are showing your age on that one. For you youngins, that was a Welcome Back Kotter reference.

Yeah when I was bedridden a few months ago I saw an episode on a cable channel that plays vintage tv shows.

Archived