Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 3

ACW

Lions getting stomped....by Vikings 20-0...overated piece of **** team....**** you Lions....go back to being a ****ty team and screw you Suh...

Wow...what is your grudge against them? That they beat OUR ****ty teams the last couple years? Get over it, they're a fun team to watch and a nice underdog to root for. Nothing wrong with the Lions.

There are actually puddles in Charlotte :ols:

Royally what's with your boy?

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 02:29 PM ----------

Wow...what is your grudge against them? That they beat OUR ****ty teams the last couple years? Get over it, they're a fun team to watch and a nice underdog to root for. Nothing wrong with the Lions.
Well, except that Suh's a bit dirty.

There are actually puddles in Charlotte :ols:

Royally what's with your boy?

Its nuts...every time a player takes a step, there's a huge splash of water. Unreal.

And Stafford's hand is sore. Viking's D is doing pretty well, and Lion's D has just been on the field too much.

So, horse racing is not a sport? I disagree. It's not an athletic sport, even if it tests endurance, hand-eye coordination, etc but because of the primacy of the engine, pit crew, engineering, etc I can't call it an athletic competition.

Disagree. It's athletic. I've never done it, not even a nascar fan, but from what i understand it's very physical. Every time i hear of an NFL player or someone going on a ride with a nascar driver, they always blab about how insane it is and how hard it is. To me, that must mean there is something to it.

Most people also think motocross is not a sport, because its a bike. However, as someone who did it from age 4 until near paralysis at 18, its one of the most physically demanding sports in the world. In fact, i would challenge the fact that football is any more demanding. Anyone who disagrees should try it.

Anyway, i just stick to the idea that if you havent done it, you don't have all that valid of an opinion. I haven't competed in a Nascar race, so i can't really say anything about it.

Not sure, seems like they all qualify as sports. If golf is a sport, then horse racing and automotive racing are sports.

an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.

a particular form of this, especially in the out of doors.

diversion; recreation; pleasant pastime.

Lol....Gabbert 40 yard td pass in the rain with 6 seconds left...everyone hold off on the Cam Newton "exciting player" jock carrying....he looks like crap and his team is down

He was bound to have a down day....he's a rookie, after all. He's been *this* close to multiple big plays, just didn't happen.

You are an incredibly negative poster. You revel in the poor play of others, rather than celebrating good play. Its interesting.

Disagree. It's athletic. I've never done it, not even a nascar fan, but from what i understand it's very physical. Every time i hear of an NFL player or someone going on a ride with a nascar driver, they always blab about how insane it is and how hard it is. To me, that must mean there is something to it.

Most people also think motocross is not a sport, because its a bike.

Well, I did hedge a bit. I think NASCAR and motocross are both sports, MUCH more than golf, darts, bowling but I think when I say "athletic" I mean more that the instrument of the sport is the human body rather than an incredibly gifted and well-trained horse or well-engineered engine. That's not to say it's not hard on the body, requiring great stamina and hand-eye coordination but I can't call a driver an athlete because his use of the body there is overly mediated by a machine (or another living thing, like a horse.)

Archived