Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Long Until Ryan Torain Is Cut From The Redskins?

tdigle

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

To cut him would be foolish. We aren't in cap trouble. You can never have too much quality depth, especially at the running back position.

I think this quote sums it up. Plus, god forbid Hightower or Helu get hurt he is def a reliable backup and this time off just gives him time to get even more healthy.

OP, you've been proven wrong.
Might want to lighten up on a fellow poster. Everybody makes mistakes.

We're all wrong from time to time. I'm man enough to admit that I didn't see Torain coming back into the rotation and making an impact again. Thanks, HallGreen28, for highlighting SirClintonPortris's snarky, trollish original post. I'll be vigilant and make sure that what comes around, goes around.

Ah, the emotional pendulum swings back, once again.

Don't know or frankly care who is the "best" back at this juncture, we have three good ones and they'll get used accordingly.

There's nothing wrong keeping the hot hand in the game while the others rest up.

Ah, the emotional pendulum swings back, once again.

Don't know or frankly care who is the "best" back at this juncture, we have three good ones and they'll get used accordingly.

There's nothing wrong keeping the hot hand in the game while the others rest up.

Agree.

Couldnt care less about the fantasy player. Just win.

We're all wrong from time to time. I'm man enough to admit that I didn't see Torain coming back into the rotation and making an impact again. Thanks, HallGreen28, for highlighting SirClintonPortris's snarky, trollish original post. I'll be vigilant and make sure that what comes around, goes around.

I edited it in response to HailGreen28's request. I could have blew him off too. But since you want to play hardball, I can rescind my edit right now, based on your next response.

Told you folks!

Since preseason, I said Torain is our main back and Hightower comes second. I couldn't believe the foolishness in this thread, ignoring all Torain's great accomplishments last season, then suggesting we trade him to KC/AZ and just keep a running back named hightower, who only proved himself against 3rd string defenses in the preseason?! go figure...

Today we saw the results speak for itself today. Now everybody is jumping on Torain's bandwagon. haha. RIP Haters.

first thing i thoguth about after torain's first run today ... this thread, sick i know. :D

one thing i want t know ... kerrigan is going to screw up this season, at least once.

what should we do when that happens? i mean, we could cut him, but should we trade him? we could get something in return ...

I edited it in response to HailGreen28's request. I could have blew him off too. But since you want to play hardball, I can rescind my edit right now, based on your next response.

Now you're threatening me? To the best of my knowledge, I have NEVER had any interaction with you on this forum. If I had had an issue with you in another thread, I could understand your response. When you combine this with the fact that your initial response read like it came from someone who at least partially derives his self-worth from flaming people on forums, I think my response to you was totally justified.

If you're looking for someone to accept your disrespect and total lack of tact, search elsewhere, please.

Now you're threatening me? To the best of my knowledge, I have NEVER had any interaction with you on this forum. If I had had an issue with you in another thread, I could understand your response. When you combine this with the fact that your initial response read like it came from someone who at least partially derives his self-worth from flaming people on forums, I think my response to you was totally justified.

If you're looking for someone to accept your disrespect and total lack of tact, search elsewhere, please.

I backed down initially after HailGreen's post and concluded I was probably too rough. But since you wanted to be "vigiliant" and make sure "what goes around comes around", then I take it that you'll be reading my every post from here on out trying to "jump" at the first stupid post I make. It is YOU who is making threats. Go on, read every post I make. I'm sure I wouldn't make one as stupid such as carrying only two RBs on a roster and eschew depth.

Archived