Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dale JR loves Redskins

skinsfansince1988

He's been known to heavily favor the 'Skins. I remember a story that came out from one of his races where he was driving and asked his pit crew what the score was of the 'Skins game that day.

He does ask for updates on Redskins games. I read that sometimes they would lie to him when the Redskins were losing badly so it wouldn't upset him.

Hamlin is also a huge 'skins fan....and he drives for Joe Gibbs...so bonus there.

He does ask for updates on Redskins games. I read that sometimes they would lie to him when the Redskins were losing badly so it wouldn't upset him.

Hamlin is also a huge 'skins fan....and he drives for Joe Gibbs...so bonus there.

*Jr gets out of the car* so you said they were up 20 pts going into the 4th quarter. What was the final? Crews response- did we say UP 20? We meant down 20. Jr- you lied again didn't you? Crew- *collective nod*

Yet gives 110% every race despite bad luck. That's a true racer.

bad luck and limited talent...I like the guy and he is a merketing powerhouse, however, if his name was anyting other that Eanrhardt he would be in the truck series....maybe he will win the chase and prove me wrong....

I do like the fact he is not apologetic about his love for the Skins though! I think he always gets the game udpated during the race (which is cool)....maybe part of the problem...

He's asked are the bologna or filet? He says they were filet. Atleast last week. They have a good attitude. He wanted Grossman as the starter.

---------- Post added September-14th-2011 at 10:41 AM ----------

Haha thats awesome that he says that he sometimes asks for skins updates while driving

As a Earnhardt fan, I'm not sure that's a good thing.

*Jr gets out of the car* so you said they were up 20 pts going into the 4th quarter. What was the final? Crews response- did we say UP 20? We meant down 20. Jr- you lied again didn't you? Crew- *collective nod*

lol actually during the race they would just say its tied. At least thats what the article I read a few years ago said.

Archived