Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Terrence Austins Twitter, he is eating a Hamburger

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

Big year? Really? I dont think he makes the squad.

We keep 6 WRS maybe?

Moss

Gaffney

Banks

Stallworth

Hankerson

Paul

That leaves Austin and the other WRS drafted this year out.

Except you forgot Armstrong. I can't believe there is still anyone on this board who thinks Austin won't make the team. You'd rather keep Banks, Stallworth, or Paul? I'd take Austin over all three right now, myself.

Ah well, different strokes.

We keep 6 WRS maybe?

Moss

Gaffney

Banks

Stallworth

Hankerson

Paul

Yes I think Terrence Austin makes the team all he has done is make plays this pre season and when he got playing time last year. Austin also plays special teams. I like Hank and Niles just as much as the next fan but Austin has more of a upside and he has some actual NFL exeperince .

Stallworth doesn't make the team you have 2 proven vets along with Anthony Armstrong why would you take a 30 yr old injury prone receiver 1st year in the Shanny offense over a young guy like Austin in the 2nd year of this offense, no injury history and who can also play special teams?? We can't expect Paul and or Hankerson to contribute on offense right now.

Except you forgot Armstrong. I can't believe there is still anyone on this board who thinks Austin won't make the team. You'd rather keep Banks, Stallworth, or Paul? I'd take Austin over all three right now, myself.

Ah well, different strokes.

I mostly agree with your post SP.

My WR core looks like this:

Moss

Gaffeny

Armstrong

Austin

Banks

Hankerson or Paul (personally I'd take Paul)

This thread helped me realize that I would actually be upset if we traded that guy. Austin is one of the WR's i really liked last season. I like him more then Armstrong honestly. I think he puts 110% effort into all his routes and has size too. I like him to eventually replace Gaffney in our offense.

People who think Hanky wont be on the opening day roster are crazy.

We keep 6 WRS maybe?

Moss

Gaffney

Banks

Stallworth

Hankerson

Paul

We would be retarded to keep Stallworth over Austin

I mean seriously...that to me is a completely stupid idea

Ranks up there with cutting Banks with me

So who the hell cares that Donte "did everything asked of him" what exactly was ever asked of him?

The dude is glass, he's 30 years old and he did next to absolutely nothing with the first team minus a single catch game 2 in preseason by Beck

Hopefully playing with the backups last night helped his stock in the league but Mr Austin deserves to be kept

And Mr Stallworth thanks for coming in...keep your phone by you in case we get an injury

You do not toss guys like Austin off the team...he is 23 years old up and comer

If we traded him for a draft pick I could understand depending on the round but to think he doesn't deserve a spot is just silly

In the realest preseason game who had 5 catches for 70+ yards and a score against Baltimores starting Defense?

We would be retarded to keep Stallworth over Austin

I mean seriously...that to me is a completely stupid idea

Ranks up there with cutting Banks with me

So who the hell cares that Donte "did everything asked of him" what exactly was ever asked of him?

The dude is glass, he's 30 years old and he did next to absolutely nothing with the first team minus a single catch game 2 in preseason by Beck

Hopefully playing with the backups last night helped his stock in the league but Mr Austin deserves to be kept

And Mr Stallworth thanks for coming in...keep your phone by you in case we get an injury

You do not toss guys like Austin off the team...he is 23 years old up and comer

If we traded him for a draft pick I could understand depending on the round but to think he doesn't deserve a spot is just silly

In the realest preseason game who had 5 catches for 70+ yards and a score against Baltimores starting Defense?

Def no trading Banks... :ols: He makes me eat my words/previous stance almost every time he touches the rock.

Austin not only created the chance for that TD against Baltimore, if I remember correctly he was the main reason that drive went down the field to score. I believe he came up huge on a third down or two in that drive.

Stallworth may be having a nice camp, but there is too much competition for a vet who may run decent routes but doesn't stand out in a competition with rookies who are giving similer if not better production. Unfortunately for him, Stallworth is the odd man out here in Washington.

Archived