Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Terrence Austins Twitter, he is eating a Hamburger

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

Cool dude! I dont give a **** what a 22 year old kid living in his moms basement in Connecticut thinks!

:ols:

As I said. Revealing your true nature, as always. You always result to insults, and petty, childish attacks on someone's adulthood, manhood, or fanhood.

Its embarrassing for you, and it never stops.

I think having Moss, Gaffney and Armstrong as a top 3 tandem.... I LOVE what those 3 bring to the table. All are completely different receivers. All can run every kind of route. Obviously, Armstrong is the best deep threat, followed by Moss.

I think those 3 are going to move the chains. Especially with Cooley/Davis to boot... and Hightower who can also catch out of the backfield or pass block. I think the offense is primed this year

Stallworth had a good camp. He's good enough to make the team. But the decision to keep him on the roster extends to other factors as well.... it's not so simple. However, it was not lost on me last night that Stallworth was playing on special teams last night. That was interesting, for sure.

I wouldn't mind Stallworth on the team... he's earned it. However, he wouldn't be my choice though, because I'd rather keep our youth.

Oh my god, im so embarrassed. What the **** will I do knowing a 22 year old dork, ive never met, thinks of me?

Man. How will I sleep tonight?

On my bed, in my own house, next to a girl. Thats how.

Fag

Yup. Sounds about right. Point continues to be proven.

And interestingly, I'm currently sitting in my own apartment....next to my own girl. How nice, huh?

Get the **** out of here with this bull****, dude. I'll repeat: embarrassing.

Archived