Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyway I can watch the Redskins/Bucs game online from Jamaica?

theredskinsfan

DUDE! It's the Bucs in the 4th pre-season game. Your in Jamaica. That's JAMAICA! In the CARRIBEAN!

GHH advice: Forget ALL football until your back in the States and enjoy EVERYTHING that laid back island has to offer. (You lucky so and so.).

Hail.

:ols:

I thought the same thing. Im sure the where do i watch thread will bumb up in a few hours. Will be a bunch of links in there..

I suspect it is. Could have just said "online" and left it at that, but noooooooooo. I'm stuck in my windowless office and you're in Jamaica rubbing it in our faces. No ganja for you!

aint that some ****! I just got promoted at my job too.... from a window view on the 2nd floor, to a windowless, all white walls, on the first floor! :P

---------- Post added September-1st-2011 at 03:49 PM ----------

Living in the Caribbean full-time, I buy the full Field Pass and Audio Pass every year.

I think they have a special where you can buy just one game for about 5 bucks, but maybe that's only the US version, I hadn't checked.

I don't know you yet, but when can I come visit!?

DUDE! It's the Bucs in the 4th pre-season game. Your in Jamaica. That's JAMAICA! In the CARRIBEAN!

GHH advice: Forget ALL football until your back in the States and enjoy EVERYTHING that laid back island has to offer. (You lucky so and so.).

Hail.

I watched the draft live on my honeymoon (we were on the Gulf Coast in Florida). I was quite a catch ......

Archived