Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trent Williams owning ray lewis

Malcomb Kelly's Knees

Nice! Lucky he did not get called for holding for falling on him though.

can you get called for holding when you fall on someone?

---------- Post added August-29th-2011 at 08:21 PM ----------

I love youtube comments. Here's one from a ****bird fan:

"preseason ! the left side of the line tripped over each other...what he do the rest of the game ? ravens !"

oh lord - I guess he is one of those ratbird fans who still fail to realize our starters were completely raping their starters and only because of OUR penalties on a 3rd and 4th down were the Ravens able to score with their starters

You guys are missing the best play from that run. kory lichtensteiger makes a hard step right and cut blocks the tackle. He ends up taking 3 guys outta the play. That is the ZBS. Athletic move from a lineman
A lot of us noticed it I'm sure.

However, the topic of this thread is about Williams' nice block on Lewis. Even though I think that we sometimes have a tendency to celebrate every little accomplishment, the thread is still about Williams.

In Ray Lewis' defense there is not a defensive player in the NFL who has never been trucked. Never has been one, never will. They all get owned once in a while.

That said, hell of block by Mike. Hope to see plenty more.

Who is this Mike that you speak of?:pfft:
Best part of the highlight? Gruden spends 90% of it talking about John Beck. LOL!
:ols:That is funny.

Something else that is funny that I don't think that anyone else has mentioned is; notice how all of our OL men manage to get a hat on someone...then take a look at Sellers getting chucked aside like a cigarette butt.

kudos for recognizing that. But there is no reason to stop - just continue to be aware.

as for ray lewis - there's no doubt he is a good player. I just don't think he has earned the reputation that he has. More like "he makes great plays sometimes but only if he's not blocked or not blocked well."

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but this is a ridiculous statement IMO.

Its called a pancake. no call for that. inside the shoulder pads, driving him back. that was textbook. I like your sig btw.

I am sorry. I should have stated that it was meant to be sarcasm. I know it is not holding but our luck with bad calls over the years.

Archived