Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trent Williams owning ray lewis

Malcomb Kelly's Knees

Trent's run blocking has never been a question to me. That is where he excels. If only he could be more consistent in pass protection. Keep it going for a few weeks. Trent has the potiential to be one of the best Tackles in the league. He is built for the Zone scheme with his athleticism, just needs consistency.

I seen Ray get manhandled by the KC fullback in a game about 5 - 6 seasons ago. After the game, he said that he got double teamed, but it was clear that he was blocked one on one. Nevertheless, it was a pleasure to see. Just wish it was during a regular season game.

Impatience 101.

I guess I expect more from him than an up an down preseason.

Wouldn't call it impatience, especially if you read any of my other posts.

Edit....But I will stop posting in this thread. As I just caught myself for being negative in a positive thread. A pet peeve of mine when other posters constantly do it in other similar threads.

I guess I expect more from him than an up an down preseason.

Wouldn't call it impatience, especially if you read any of my other posts.

Edit....But I will stop posting in this thread. As I just caught myself for being negative in a positive thread. A pet peeve of mine when other posters constantly do it in other similar threads.

No need to stop posting; there's nothing wrong with offering a counter argument, or defending your point of view. I simply think that an "up and down" preseason should be expected of a second year player, in a vital starting role, on a team that has undergone significant change, who didn't have the luxury of offseason training.

No need to stop posting; there's nothing wrong with offering a counter argument, or defending your point of view. I simply think that an "up and down" preseason should be expected of a second year player, in a vital starting role, on a team that has undergone significant change, who didn't have the luxury of offseason training.

Rightly or wrongly, that's the pressure that comes with a top five pick. People expect a high level of performance every game, with little to no exceptions.

Hail.

Rightly or wrongly, that's the pressure that comes with a top five pick. People expect a high level of performance every game, with little to no exceptions.

Hail.

That and since his question mark coming into the NFL, was around his work ethic and him giving it all every play and every game.

I have just seen that continue in the NFL. But I definitely believe he can still fix it. I remember an article after we drafted Trent, with Chris Samuels stating he went through the same growing pains when he was drafted. Didn't realize the hard work it takes in the NFL. I am just hoping TW gets that sooner rather than later.

That and since his question mark coming into the NFL, was around his work ethic and him giving it all every play and every game.

I have just seen that continue in the NFL. But I definitely believe he can still fix it. I remember an article after we drafted Trent, with Chris Samuels stating he went through the same growing pains when he was drafted. Didn't realize the hard work it takes in the NFL. I am just hoping TW gets that sooner rather than later.

I'm with you man. I appreciate he was working out himself this summer, but it was a another, uhmm, 'concern' shall we say given his OU days that he wasn't with his other teammates here in DC.

Hail.

In Ray Lewis' defense there is not a defensive player in the NFL who has never been trucked. Never has been one, never will. They all get owned once in a while.

That said, hell of block by Mike. Hope to see plenty more.

uh trent, but you know, who's counting?

You guys are missing the best play from that run. kory lichtensteiger makes a hard step right and cut blocks the tackle. He ends up taking 3 guys outta the play. That is the ZBS. Athletic move from a lineman

Exactly. This person speaks truth.

Archived