Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 Comprehensive NFL Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

it makes a lot of sense though as a 3rd down type if you really think about it Dro

i just dont think him as a small speedy back would be a good fit in the power running scheme.. plus i think they would go Oline/Defense b4 they go RB.. Dwyer and Mendy are a good enough combo.

i just dont think him as a small speedy back would be a good fit in the power running scheme.. plus i think they would go Oline/Defense b4 they go RB.. Dwyer and Mendy are a good enough combo.

He would be a 3rd down guy who comes in on passing downs. Yes its not ideal given his size, but its also Pittsburgh and knowing Pitt we'll end up watching them draft another 3-4 DE

He would be a 3rd down guy who comes in on passing downs. Yes its not ideal given his size, but its also Pittsburgh and knowing Pitt we'll end up watching them draft another 3-4 DE

i couldn't see them actually using a 1st round pick on a 3rd down guy..but i see what your saying..

also i like what Steve said give Daniels the contract to come back..

do you guys get a eerie feeling that were going to trade someone right before the season... and i have a feeling its cooley (i know ive been on this for to long), but fred has looked ok in my book.

i couldn't see them actually using a 1st round pick on a 3rd down guy..but i see what your saying..

also i like what Steve said give Daniels the contract to come back..

do you guys get a eerie feeling that were going to trade someone right before the season... and i have a feeling its cooley (i know ive been on this for to long), but fred has looked ok in my book.

I dont see us trading Cooley and if they do I'll be very surprised that it happens

I dont see us trading Cooley and if they do I'll be very surprised that it happens

idk why i feel it, but they keep hiunting at trades (could be just smoke) and cooley hasn't played yet i don't think (could be injury or could be wanting to see what the other TEs could do), but hey i could and probably am over reading the situation..

SN: did you guys see Boise St. Pro Combat Jerseys?

boise-nike-football-uniform.jpg

boise-state-football-helmet.jpg

boise-state-2011-uniform.jpg

boise-state-broncos-football.jpg

Dro biggest thing though is this man, Cooley has little trade value with an injury why would they trade him when his value is extremely low?

was his injury legit injury? i honestly never heard of the injury until i didnt see him start i think week1 or 2 i cant remember.

---------- Post added August-26th-2011 at 12:06 PM ----------

Devon Still, DE/DT, Penn State

Height: 6-5. Weight: 311.

Projected 40 Time: 5.03.

Projected Round (2012): 3-4.

ima watch for this kid this year.. if we have multiple 3rd n 4th.

was his injury legit injury? i honestly never heard of the injury until i didnt see him start i think week1 or 2 i cant remember.

---------- Post added August-26th-2011 at 12:06 PM ----------

Devon Still, DE/DT, Penn State

Height: 6-5. Weight: 311.

Projected 40 Time: 5.03.

Projected Round (2012): 3-4.

ima watch for this kid this year.. if we have multiple 3rd n 4th.

Cooley has had problems with his knee, If I'm another GM Dro, i'm going to buy low aka I'm talking 5th round pick. Thats not worth the price of giving up one our your best players

I don't know about Jenkins. We'll see where he's at after the transfer. He's also more of a single coverage guy and I'd feel uncomfortable drafting someone who got kicked off his team in the first or second round.

Cornerback isn't a pressing need either. We've got some good young corners on the roster. I'd be looking in the middle rounds for steals if I could. Maybe someone like Coryell Judie or Omar Bolden could be available in that range.

I don't know about Jenkins. We'll see where he's at after the transfer. He's also more of a single coverage guy and I'd feel uncomfortable drafting someone who got kicked off his team in the first or second round.

Cornerback isn't a pressing need either. We've got some good young corners on the roster. I'd be looking in the middle rounds for steals if I could. Maybe someone like Coryell Judie or Omar Bolden could be available in that range.

Man you see how the Jets play. Revis makes that happen. Jenkins can be that to a tee. Go look at his film. He goes head up with Jones, Green, and Jeffery. Im sorry but you are wrong he smoked weed and got caught. I dont care about that yet until he gets into the NFL. I dont want no middle round steal I want someone who can have a chance vs Dez Byrant, Miles Austin, Nicks, DeShawn Jackson, Calvin Johnson, and other ones. We dont have that. I just think if we had that we would be getting beat on long passes like the Baltimore game or if Ben had connected with Wallace the first game. That is a problem and it will get exposed this year.

Lots of college players smoke weed. Not a lot of them get kicked off their teams. It's a problem whether you think so or not.

You're overrating his performance against Julio Jones and A.J. Green instead of looking at the total skill set and body of work. He's not a physical player and struggles with ball carriers in the open field, and he's best in off single coverage. He's going to have to play zones and be physical here.

He's not a can't miss type prospect that you ignore the off the field stuff for. This is a good CB class as a whole. There are plenty of prospects out there that will work without having to take on a potential headache like Jenkins.

CB isn't a big need right now, and you're overrating the importance and scheme impact of CBs anyway. Darrelle Revis gets beat and gives up TDs too. Corners cycle between good and subpar years from season to season. If you want to make sure you get good secondary play on a consistent basis then focus on building the defensive front--stopping the run and getting regular pressure so you're defense is always playing with good leverage. Skillful, fast, 5'10 190 pound guys are a dime a dozen in the NFL.

---------- Post added August-27th-2011 at 10:45 PM ----------

Here's my Senior ILB top 5:

1.) Courtney Upshaw

2.) Travis Lewis

3.) Jerry Franklin

4.) Tank Carder

5.) Zach Brown

It's a huge drop in quality after Upshaw and Lewis for me. I think those two have legit impact potential as linebackers in most schemes. They're very different players. Think Jerrod Mayo for Lewis and Adalius Thomas for Upshaw.

Franklin is decent but he doesn't really stand out to me. Carder has nice instincts but seems a bit physically limited. Zach Brown doesn't have experience and has underdeveloped instincts but he's an elite athlete so you have to do your diligence with him.

I would be really happy with either Lewis or Upshaw but Upshaw seems like the superior weapon to me. He gives you so much versatility in your pressure sets and he'd be an elite run defender inside. They actually compliment each other's skill sets really well when you think about it. Lewis is going to be a 150 tackles a season guy. His instincts are amazing and he's blazing fast with huge range. I see him as a potential heir for London Fletcher.

Lots of college players smoke weed. Not a lot of them get kicked off their teams. It's a problem whether you think so or not.

You're overrating his performance against Julio Jones and A.J. Green instead of looking at the total skill set and body of work. He's not a physical player and struggles with ball carriers in the open field, and he's best in off single coverage. He's going to have to play zones and be physical here.

He's not a can't miss type prospect that you ignore the off the field stuff for. This is a good CB class as a whole. There are plenty of prospects out there that will work without having to take on a potential headache like Jenkins.

CB isn't a big need right now, and you're overrating the importance and scheme impact of CBs anyway. Darrelle Revis gets beat and gives up TDs too. Corners cycle between good and subpar years from season to season. If you want to make sure you get good secondary play on a consistent basis then focus on building the defensive front--stopping the run and getting regular pressure so you're defense is always playing with good leverage. Skillful, fast, 5'10 190 pound guys are a dime a dozen in the NFL.

You dont look at film. You say he's not physical? What I've seen him take on Trent Richardson and tackle him. You say he can only play off but you are wrong. Go look at the film he jams Julio Jones and re routes him. He did that to Green and Jeffery. Im not overrating his preformance when he did to not one but all of them. They as a whole probably adverage like 90 yards a game. They only get 50 yards is go. What gets me is you say he is off coverage when I know for sure I seen him up close to the line and jam bigger players than him and stay hip to hip with them going down the field. I want to ask you what film you seen for you come up with those statements. How many TDs he give up a year to D Hall? How many yards? How is not giving up bombs and junks of yards overrating? Yeah I know stoping the run is important but when Andre Johnson caught that ball last year what down and what distant was is? Wont is like 3rd or 4th down and long? Didnt the run defense do its job then? Im sorry but if you can get Janoris Jenkins in the second I say yea. Cause no matter what We have no CB that cover Mile Austin or Dez Byrant, No one who cover Nicks, and no one who can cover any other stud wr in the league. Your funny if you think that CB is the easiest position to play and produces.

You dont look at film. You say he's not physical? What I've seen him take on Trent Richardson and tackle him. You say he can only play off but you are wrong. Go look at the film he jams Julio Jones and re routes him. He did that to Green and Jeffery. Im not overrating his preformance when he did to not one but all of them. They as a whole probably adverage like 90 yards a game. They only get 50 yards is go. What gets me is you say he is off coverage when I know for sure I seen him up close to the line and jam bigger players than him and stay hip to hip with them going down the field. I want to ask you what film you seen for you come up with those statements. How many TDs he give up a year to D Hall? How many yards? How is not giving up bombs and junks of yards overrating? Yeah I know stoping the run is important but when Andre Johnson caught that ball last year what down and what distant was is? Wont is like 3rd or 4th down and long? Didnt the run defense do its job then? Im sorry but if you can get Janoris Jenkins in the second I say yea. Cause no matter what We have no CB that cover Mile Austin or Dez Byrant, No one who cover Nicks, and no one who can cover any other stud wr in the league. Your funny if you think that CB is the easiest position to play and produces.

I'm sorry, Mr. Jenkins, I didn't realize I was talking to Janoris's father.

You like to put words in people's mouths don't you?

1.) I never said he couldn't play on the line. I said that his best coverage is off single coverage. That's true. That's the type of coverage that Florida likes to run. He can jam guys at the line (although this is the college level we're talking about), but he's most comfortable playing off the ball and reading patterns.

The off coverage isn't an issue for me or our defense at all. Most of our coverages are off zone pattern reads. The man coverage is where the scheme incompatibility complaint came from. Our corners just don't do a lot of man. He likes to run with receivers and the majority of his coverages here aren't going to involve that.

2.) I never said CB was the easiest position to play. It's not. I said it's one of the most common positions to find NFL caliber talent in just about every draft class. That's true. Year in and year out it's always among the most drafted positions. Corners also have volatile career trajectories. Even the best ones are just as likely to follow up brilliant seasons with subpar ones. We've seen that from both Nnamdi Asomugha, Champ Bailey, and Darrelle Revis in the past four years. If you want consistent excellent production, spend your high picks on front seven players and pass rushers. They're harder to find and they produce at a more consistent rate. It's what the Steelers and Ravens have done for most of the decade and they always have dominant defenses.

3.) My physicality complaint on Jenkins didn't come from his ability to press since I don't think pressing is a huge part of our scheme. It stemmed from the fact that the guy just isn't a great open field tackler and his smallish size suggests it's always going to be a concern. He's not like Darrelle Revis in build--Revis is a big corner. He's more like Deangelo Hall, and Hall is actually a pretty smart and skilled tackler. Jenkins is also going to have to blitz here too.

I don't dislike Jenkins's and think he probably deserves a first round grade given his combination of read and react ability and rare ball skills. I definitely don't like the fact that he got kicked out of Florida and has to go play Division II and seeing as how he's not the cleanest fit, corner isn't a pressing need, and there are a lot of other, cleaner CB prospects in this class. He's not the type of player we've gone for in the past two drafts.

Also I think it's a bit ironic that you are touting him as a sort of anti-Hall shutdown corner when he's got a lot of the same flaws as Deangelo and reminds me of him in some ways. He's an extremely aggressive corner susceptible to deep plays because he guesses a lot, he does give up touchdowns.

I see you're new here so I'll give you a tip. The "you don't watch games" argument gets thrown around too often in here by new contributors who encounter someone who disagrees with them. It's tiresome. Stick around and you'll realize that every regular contributor in here, myself include, watches a ton of games every week and has a pretty wide span of film to form their opinions from.

I'm sorry, Mr. Jenkins, I didn't realize I was talking to Janoris's father.

You like to put words in people's mouths don't you?

1.) I never said he couldn't play on the line. I said that his best coverage is off single coverage. That's true. That's the type of coverage that Florida likes to run. He can jam guys at the line (although this is the college level we're talking about), but he's most comfortable playing off the ball and reading patterns.

The off coverage isn't an issue for me or our defense at all. Most of our coverages are off zone pattern reads. The man coverage is where the scheme incompatibility complaint came from. Our corners just don't do a lot of man. He likes to run with receivers and the majority of his coverages here aren't going to involve that.

2.) I never said CB was the easiest position to play. It's not. I said it's one of the most common positions to find NFL caliber talent in just about every draft class. That's true. Year in and year out it's always among the most drafted positions. Corners also have volatile career trajectories. Even the best ones are just as likely to follow up brilliant seasons with subpar ones. We've seen that from both Nnamdi Asomugha, Champ Bailey, and Darrelle Revis in the past four years. If you want consistent excellent production, spend your high picks on front seven players and pass rushers. They're harder to find and they produce at a more consistent rate. It's what the Steelers and Ravens have done for most of the decade and they always have dominant defenses.

3.) My physicality complaint on Jenkins didn't come from his ability to press since I don't think pressing is a huge part of our scheme. It stemmed from the fact that the guy just isn't a great open field tackler and his smallish size suggests it's always going to be a concern. He's not like Darrelle Revis in build--Revis is a big corner. He's more like Deangelo Hall, and Hall is actually a pretty smart and skilled tackler. Jenkins is also going to have to blitz here too.

I don't dislike Jenkins's and think he probably deserves a first round grade given his combination of read and react ability and rare ball skills. I definitely don't like the fact that he got kicked out of Florida and has to go play Division II and seeing as how he's not the cleanest fit, corner isn't a pressing need, and there are a lot of other, cleaner CB prospects in this class. He's not the type of player we've gone for in the past two drafts.

Also I think it's a bit ironic that you are touting him as a sort of anti-Hall shutdown corner when he's got a lot of the same flaws as Deangelo and reminds me of him in some ways. He's an extremely aggressive corner susceptible to deep plays because he guesses a lot, he does give up touchdowns.

I see you're new here so I'll give you a tip. The "you don't watch games" argument gets thrown around too often in here by new contributors who encounter someone who disagrees with them. It's tiresome. Stick around and you'll realize that every regular contributor in here, myself include, watches a ton of games every week and has a pretty wide span of film to form their opinions from.

First I didnt put words in your mouth you said what you said. Now yes Florida do run an off coverage but that doent mean he doesnt like to play up. Now that right there is trying to tell me what he likes to do. College is different from NFL. But those players he was going against where NFL WR. Wasnt Green touted the best WR prospect since Calvin Johnson and Julio by some was better than Green. And Jeffery will be a top ten pick next year. So that tells me if he hangs with them and pretty much win those matchup he should be able to do that on a NFL level. Next Revis is 5-11 195. That is Jenkin size and Jenkins play bigger than he is. I mean go look at his draft anaylst the anouncers say that in two different games. Hall does not play like Jenkins. Dhall waits and try to lure the QB in a bad decision. Im sorry but you can say you watch film on it but if thats what you get out of watching Jenkins. Then I dont know if you know what you are looking at. You said corners come a dime of dozen. I know thats what you said. But who was the most sought out player in the free agent...a CB. Look its not that many shutdown corners in the NFL and I just think if we had one on this defense will make it that much better. I get the line I do I believe in winning the LOS to win. But it has been plentiy of time that our line has won the first two downs and then on 3rd and long we have blown coverage or just not a guy to stop the go to guy. Our line is not going to beat the oline all the time. This is the NFL oline do get paid too. When has the last time we have had a coverage sack? I mean I see it happen to us plentiy of times. I said you must not watch film on him from your breakdown on his game. Nothing in those videos say he is not physical player. Which brought me to saying you must not look at film. But anyway you disagree with me and I disagree with but I know something we both want whats best the Redskins. So thats all that matter.

GWinSkins83, you need to slow your roll and work on having a respectful discussion, whether you agree or disagree with any particular point being debated.

I'll repeat Steve's tip that continually "accusing" another poster of not watching a specific player being discussed is a serious Draft Thread party foul. Unless admitted or just plain obvious, always assume that everyone involved has in fact watched the player, and proceed from there, whether you agree or disagree. Its much easier to stay on even footing and not fall into that extremely disrespectful, and almost always VERY distracting, "you obviously have no idea what you're talking about" shtick.

As for one specific point, because this isn't my argument and I don't feel like breaking down your wall-o-text piece by piece, I've got this to say:

Steve clearly said that players with corner size/speed/athleticism/raw skill-set are the easiest to come by in the NFL and the draft. And that could definitely be argued very strongly. He did NOT say that good corners are the easiest, or even an easy, position to find. There's a subtle, but distinct, difference there.

And on that note, I'll pass along some more advice for these gargantuan draft threads: so much specific detail and varied minutiae are involved in breaking down prospects, and its such an arbitrary process in some regards, that paying VERY close attention to others' posts is pretty much necessary for a civil and accurate discussion, where each poster's individual views are fairly and consistently represented. Jumping to conclusions, reading between the lines, and generally "putting words in someone's mouth" becomes very easy to do when you don't attempt to put yourself on their side of the debate and carefully dissect their POV before making half-baked assumptions about it. Basically, pay attention to the small details to avoid confusion and unnecessary conflict on a point that might not even mean what you assume it does. Like the aforementioned CB debate.

Just some pointers to make your transition into what will obviously be an active role in this thread a smooth one. Your contributions WILL be valued and respected, I promise you. You'll have some of the best draft discussion you could imagine here.

But it all starts with respectfully and responsibly replying to others' posts, and going out of your way to understand what it is you're reading and replying to before flying off the handle.

A respectful tone and ability to phrase your thoughts in a readable, well-organized manner will take you very far in this thread, no matter what your opinions and who agrees or disagrees.

GWinSkins83, you need to slow your roll and work on having a respectful discussion, whether you agree or disagree with any particular point being debated.

I'll repeat Steve's tip that continually "accusing" another poster of not watching a specific player being discussed is a serious Draft Thread party foul. Unless admitted or just plain obvious, always assume that everyone involved has in fact watched the player, and proceed from there, whether you agree or disagree. Its much easier to stay on even footing and not fall into that extremely disrespectful, and almost always VERY distracting, "you obviously have no idea what you're talking about" shtick.

As for one specific point, because this isn't my argument and I don't feel like breaking down your wall-o-text piece by piece, I've got this to say:

Steve clearly said that players with corner size/speed/athleticism/raw skill-set are the easiest to come by in the NFL and the draft. And that could definitely be argued very strongly. He did NOT say that good corners are the easiest, or even an easy, position to find. There's a subtle, but distinct, difference there.

And on that note, I'll pass along some more advice for these gargantuan draft threads: so much specific detail and varied minutiae are involved in breaking down prospects, and its such an arbitrary process in some regards, that paying VERY close attention to others' posts is pretty much necessary for a civil and accurate discussion, where each poster's individual views are fairly and consistently represented. Jumping to conclusions, reading between the lines, and generally "putting words in someone's mouth" becomes very easy to do when you don't attempt to put yourself on their side of the debate and carefully dissect their POV before making half-baked assumptions about it. Basically, pay attention to the small details to avoid confusion and unnecessary conflict on a point that might not even mean what you assume it does. Like the aforementioned CB debate.

Just some pointers to make your transition into what will obviously be an active role in this thread a smooth one. Your contributions WILL be valued and respected, I promise you. You'll have some of the best draft discussion you could imagine here.

But it all starts with respectfully and responsibly replying to others' posts, and going out of your way to understand what it is you're reading and replying to before flying off the handle.

A respectful tone and ability to phrase your thoughts in a readable, well-organized manner will take you very far in this thread, no matter what your opinions and who agrees or disagrees.

I respect everybody up here. We all adults up in here plus ya'll been here but I can explain my point. I said from his breakdown of Jenkins he must haven't watched his(Jenkins) film. I also in my last post say whatever to it because we are not against each other we root for the same team. Now you come in the debate. I mean whats going on here I know how it rolls up in here. Just because I just join doesnt mean I haven/t been up in here paying attention to this forum. Look for a whole 2 years I have been in the site everyday, at home, at work, at the store when my woman is shopping. I know how to roll we was debating I havent said anything that would put him down in no way. I wonder do you going around tell others how to debate others. I aint trying to come here and start arguements just trying to debate if I come by as that.....O well cause first and foremost I, you, he and hopefully everyone in here are Redskin Fans and on the same side.

Well, that wasn't taken exactly how I'd hoped it would. Just trying to help you out, dude. Some friendly advice on how to get the most of your discussions here, with the least amount of misunderstanding. No big deal if you want to continue doing the same thing and not take the advice. I wasn't "telling you how to debate" or accusing you of putting him down, or breaking any rules. I was trying to help you out a little, that's all.

Jenkins is just a great all round corner. I only see two reasons why he won't be a first rounder:

- He isn't dominate enough this season. Takes off plays, doesn't play hard because off the lack of talent against him. He needs to bring his A-game.

- GM's get scared of his personality. Don't think weed is a that big probleme (****ing legal here) but he needs to show that he can focus. In the NFL you are not going to make it on talent alone, you need to work hard. Day in, day out. Is he willing to do that?

Speaking to the CB discussion going on right now, what are y'alls thoughts on CB Greg Reid out of Florida State? I do not see him listed on CBS sports 2012 CB Draft Prospects list.

I know he's only a junior and drafting him would be contrary to Steve's theory (which, by the way, I think is a GREAT theory coupled with the team captain idea - well thought out Steve!), but I remember a good amount of hype surrounding him at the beginning of last CFB season. But if I remember correctly, I do not think he had a stellar year last season.

Has anyone followed him enough to notice the strengths/flaws in his game? He is definitely someone I would like to watch this season.

Well, that wasn't taken exactly how I'd hoped it would. Just trying to help you out, dude. Some friendly advice on how to get the most of your discussions here, with the least amount of misunderstanding. No big deal if you want to continue doing the same thing and not take the advice. I wasn't "telling you how to debate" or accusing you of putting him down, or breaking any rules. I was trying to help you out a little, that's all.

Thank you I was on one like Drake earlier my bad. I still stand by the Jenkins part.

Thank you I was on one like Drake earlier my bad. I still stand by the Jenkins part.

Jenkins is a good corner, I don't dispute that.

At this point though, I'm not sure I would draft any corner before the first 20 picks, and I know I'd prefer to draft front seven players ahead of corners. Joe Haden is a great corner taken in the top ten and a shutdown player. But was he really all that much better than Devin McCourty who was taken much later? I'm not sure I believe in the concept of the franchise caliber shutdown corner. There are so many good ones in the NFL right now. And like you said earlier, the front 7 doesn't always win and that sometimes the OL wins--great corners sometimes blow coverages or they play good coverage and the QB & WR still win. And I mentioned this earlier but I think it bears repeating, Asomugha, Revis, Bailey, who are the great CBs of the league this decade, have all followed up elite seasons with subpar/mediocre ones at various points this decade. Corners are up and down, it's the nature of the position.

And I know you mentioned it earlier, that Andre Johnson touchdown has you worried about our corners but remember that was completed against Reed Doughty. If a secondary position needs to be upgraded to prevent those sorts of big passing plays, then shouldn't it be FS? Now if you wanted to argue for FS being a big need going forward, I'd actually agree with you.

Also, you mentioned stockpiling good corners to build a defense like the Jets, I wanted to respond that our defense is constructed more like Pittsburgh's than anyone else's. Pittsburgh has been getting it done with marginal CBs for a long time, but they've spent a ton of first and second round picks on defensive linemen and linebackers.

If I'm Shanahan why should I spend a high pick on a corner when I see mid-late round picks and UDFAs like Tramon Williams getting the job done at an elite level? Not only that, I'm drafting from a position of strength too, Deangelo Hall, Kevin Barnes, Brandyn Thompson, Dejon Gomes, and Josh Wilson all look like good players, none of whom limit your defense. They're all youngish too. We can afford to draft a middle round developmental guy with talent and have him sit for a couple of seasons in development, we don't have to go out and pick a guy in the first round who can start immediately.

You've made your case for Jenkins pretty well, and the one thing I like about him is that he's a three year starter already. But that move to division II because he got kicked off his team really bothers me. I don't really care that he smokes weed. I care that he kept getting arrested for it when he knew he was endangering his scholarship and potentially leaving his team out to dry.

This is a strong CB class too. For our purposes, the senior crop is deep with some really good players like Cliff Harris, Chase Minnifield, Coryell Judie, Omar Bolden, Alfonso Dennard, etc. Several of those guys could come here and develop into good starters, and some of them will slip into the middle round range. I'd rather see us spend our first and second round picks on guys like Alameda Ta'amu, Josh Chapman, Kheeston Randall, Courtney Upshaw, Travis Lewis, or Billy Wynn. Continuously upgrading the front seven also gives you a nice increasing return on what you've already invested in it previously by making the other linebackers' and linemen's jobs easier and strengthening your DL rotations. If we draft someone like Courtney Upshaw or Travis Lewis then it's going to make Orakpo and Kerrigan that much better, especially defending the run.

Our current corners are getting the job done so far, the weak part of our defense is up the middle where we don't really have a good NT after Cofield, weak ILBs, and little depth at safety. If we go out and draft something like Ta'amu or Chapman in the first and Travis Lewis in the second then I think you'll have a dominant defense with or without upgrading the cornerbacks.

Also this is a tip on how to format your posts. You're writing your arguments as one big paragraph which is harder to read and also harder to respond to using the quote feature. I suggest going through your posts after you've written them and break them up with paragraphs where you start each separate point you're making. See how mine is split up into a bunch of two and three line paragraphs? It's easier for people to pick out and respond to the separate arguments I make within a post.

Archived