Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 Comprehensive NFL Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Here is my list of players that I will be watching this season regardless of class.

Offense

QB

Andrew Luck, r-JR, Stanford

E.J. Manuel, r-JR, FSU

Brock Osweiler, JR, ASU

Mike Glennon, r-JR, NC State

Logan Thomas, r-SO, Virginia Tech

Aaron Murray, r-SO, Georgia

Bryn Renner, r-SO, UNC

Zach Mettenberger, r-SO, LSU

Phillip Sims, r-FR, Alabama

Jeff Driskel, FR, Florida

RB

David Wilson, JR, Virginia Tech

Trent Richardson, JR, Alabama

Cameron Marshall, JR, ASU

Jaamal Berry, r-SO, OSU

WR

Jarrett Boykin, SR, Virginia Tech

Gerrell Robinson, SR, ASU

Alshon Jeffery, JR, USC

Chad Bumphis, JR, Miss St

Marcus Davis, r-JR, Virginia Tech

Keenan Allen, SO, Cal

Justin Rogers, SO, Tennessee

Da'rick Rogers, SO, Tennessee

Donte Moncrief, FR, Ole Miss

TE

Orson Charles, JR, Georgia

Dwayne Allen, r-JR, Clemson

Joseph Fauria, r-JR, UCLA

Levine Toilolo, r-SO, Stanford

C.J. Fiedorowicz, SO, Iowa

T

Riley Rieff, r-JR, Iowa

Matt Kalil, r-JR, Southern Cal

Bobby Massie, JR, Ole Miss

Jake Matthews, SO, Texas A&M

Luke Joeckel, SO, Texas A&M

James Hurst, SO, UNC

Taylor Lewan, r-SO, Michigan

Chris Faulk, r-SO, LSU

Cyrus Kouandjio, FR, Alabama

G

Kelechi Osemele, r-SR, Iowa St

Amini Silatolu, r-SR, Midwestern St

Patrick Omameh, r-JR, Michigan

Brandon Washington, JR, Miami

Larry Warford, JR, Kentucky

Jonathan Cooper, r-JR, UNC

Which game are you going to watch?

I'll be watching the GT vs Western Carolina game no doubt. My girlfriend and her family are huge GT fans. Does anyone know if they have any NFL guys to keep an eye on?

Saturday is going to be just a chill day for me can't wait.

I'm going to watch the Wisconsin game tonight not even watching skins

TCU on friday

Saturday:

Vtech

then rotate between ND, Michigan and Florida state

have to check out that stanford game at 5pm

then watching my QB destroy Georgia.....hopefully lol

will switch around a bit and watch the ducks too or DVR that game. The ducks are always fun to watch.

then Monday terps vs the U. that game would have meant soo much a few years ago. Now its meh...

---------- Post added September-1st-2011 at 12:25 PM ----------

Steve do you think LaMichael James is the real deal or just one of those gimmicky small runningbacks that can't be an a good quality back in the NFL? I think if he can get bigger he can become a Ryan Williams

Saturday is going to be just a chill day for me can't wait.

I'm going to watch the Wisconsin game tonight not even watching skins

TCU on friday

Saturday:

Vtech

then rotate between ND, Michigan and Florida state

have to check out that stanford game at 5pm

then watching my QB destroy Georgia.....hopefully lol

will switch around a bit and watch the ducks too or DVR that game. The ducks are always fun to watch.

then Monday terps vs the U. that game would have meant soo much a few years ago. Now its meh...

---------- Post added September-1st-2011 at 12:25 PM ----------

Steve do you think LaMichael James is the real deal or just one of those gimmicky small runningbacks that can't be an a good quality back in the NFL? I think if he can get bigger he can become a Ryan Williams

I think he is like warren dunn. He is also hard to bring down. He breaks arm tackles too. Naturally he will get bigger with the NFL workout system.

Defense

DE

Izaan Cross, JR, Georgia Tech

Datone Jones, r-JR, UCLA

James Gayle, r-SO, Virginia Tech

Bjoern Werner, SO, FSU

DeAndre Coleman, r-SO, Cal

Jadeveon Clowney, FR, USC

Aaron Lynch, FR, Notre Dame

Zack McCray, r-FR, Virginia Tech

DT

Alameda Ta'amu, SR, Washington

Brandon Thompson, SR, Clemson

Star Lotulelei, JR, Utah

Baker Steinkuhler, r-JR, Nebraska

Sheldon Richardson, r-SO, Missouri

Gary Brown, r-SO, College of Sequoias

Anthony Johnson, FR, LSU

Viliami Moala, FR, Cal

Delvon Simmons, FR, Texas Tech

LB

Audie Cole, r-SR, NC State

Luke Kuechly, JR, Boston College

Vontaze Burfict, JR, ASU

Bruce Taylor, r-JR, Virginia Tech

Alec Ogletree, SO, Georgia

C.J. Johnson, FR, Ole Miss

Lawrence Thomas, FR, Michigan St

Nigel Bradham, SR, FSU

Chase Thomas, r-JR, Stanford

Joey Ehrmann, r-JR, Wake Forest

C.J. Mosley, SO, Alabama

Corey Nelson, SO, Oklahoma

Blake Lueders, SO, Stanford

Shaun Lewis, SO, Oklahoma St

Telvion Clark, r-SO, Virginia Tech

Marquis Spruill, SO, Syracuse

Stephone Anthony, FR, Clemson

Curtis Grant, FR, OSU

CB

Janoris Jenkins, SR, North Alabama

Trumaine Johnson, SR, Montana

Jayron Hosley, JR, Virginia Tech

Kyle Fuller, SO, Virginia Tech

A.J. Marshall, SO, Wake Forest

Kyshoen Jarrett, FR, Virginia Tech

S

George Iloka, SR, Boise St

Tony Jefferson, SO, Oklahoma

DeVonte Holloman, JR, USC

Antone Exum, r-SO, Virginia Tech

Karlos Williams, FR, FSU

off topic i made a bet with a buddy so i figure ill post it here to get a good laugh..

he bet me that Hightower wouldn't get 1,000 yards.. in which i took that bet for $10.. the 2nd bet i will more than likely lose.. Hightower will get 75% of the touches.. whats the chances you guys think i have on both em.

Tonight I'm for sure going to watch the wisconsin game just to see how that team is going to gel with Wilson at QB. I also am going to keep a real close eye on NC State this year with Glennon at QB(Fairfax guy).

Also VaBeach wasn't Driskel really highly rated going to FL? I'm pretty sure it was him I was watching a highlight video of and just sitting there extremely impressed.

For those looking at small school guys, I'll go ahead and name one from my university in DJ Bryant. He'll be playing against UNC this weekend and he's someone that can make the transition to 3-4 OLB as he was a TE coming out of HS IIRC and was moved to DE at JMU

off topic i made a bet with a buddy so i figure ill post it here to get a good laugh..

he bet me that Hightower wouldn't get 1,000 yards.. in which i took that bet for $10.. the 2nd bet i will more than likely lose.. Hightower will get 75% of the touches.. whats the chances you guys think i have on both em.

I agree on the first one. I said he'll have 1,300 yards,

As for the second one, no chance. Lol.

---------- Post added September-1st-2011 at 12:42 PM ----------

Badgers to watch tonight: WR Nick Toon, RB Montee Ball, OGs Josh Oglesby and Kevin Zeitler, and S Aaron Henry. For those that are watching the game tonight and looking for names to look for.

Tonight I'm for sure going to watch the wisconsin game just to see how that team is going to gel with Wilson at QB. I also am going to keep a real close eye on NC State this year with Glennon at QB(Fairfax guy).

Also VaBeach wasn't Driskel really highly rated going to FL? I'm pretty sure it was him I was watching a highlight video of and just sitting there extremely impressed.

For those looking at small school guys, I'll go ahead and name one from my university in DJ Bryant. He'll be playing against UNC this weekend and he's someone that can make the transition to 3-4 OLB as he was a TE coming out of HS IIRC and was moved to DE at JMU

Glennon is the younger brother of Sean Glennon... the Virginia Tech QB after Marcus Vick that came in to the Vikings training camp and a few others and was unsuccessful. Hope Mike Glennon fares better now thats he's given the starting job

I agree on the first one. I said he'll have 1,300 yards,

As for the second one, no chance. Lol.

---------- Post added September-1st-2011 at 12:42 PM ----------

Badgers to watch tonight: WR Nick Toon, RB Montee Ball, OGs Josh Oglesby and Kevin Zeitler, and S Aaron Henry. For those that are watching the game tonight and looking for names to look for.

well if it helps i was drunk on the 2nd one.

Glennon is the younger brother of Sean Glennon... the Virginia Tech QB after Marcus Vick that came in to the Vikings training camp and a few others and was unsuccessful. Hope Mike Glennon fares better now thats he's given the starting job

Oh trust me I know very well who Mike is haha Sean was the better HS guy, but Mike is the better pro prospect IMO. It will be interesting to watch how he does this year at NC State

I believe you are correct on that IIRC Sean won the 1st state title there and then Mike won the 2nd one for Westfield

My buddy got to throw S. Glennon out of a bar in fairfax cus he was mouthing off and acting hard... always loved that story, my buddies no joke!

Anyways, back to Draft Talk - sorry to derail a bit

Driskel was a very highly regarded recruit and looked very impressive in the all-star games. He was getting the Tebow hype, but I don't think that is far to him. With Brantley not exactly lighting the world on fire last year I can definitely see Driskel get some quality looks this season.

Mike is the far better QB prospect than Sean ever was. Mike is known as having a huge arm while also having touch on his throws when necessary. There is a reason why NC State let Russell Wilson walk and many folks will see that when he starts throwing the football around the field.

Mike is the far better QB prospect than Sean ever was. Mike is known as having a huge arm while also having touch on his throws when necessary. There is a reason why NC State let Russell Wilson walk and many folks will see that when he starts throwing the football around the field.

Agreed Mike is one heck of a QB, it certainly will be interesting to watch how NC State fares with him at QB over Wilson

Great article I just read. Thought you guys might enjoy it. Its Matt Waldman (of Rookie Scouting Portfolio fame--dg, I know you and I discussed him in the past) picking Greg Cosell's brain, a conversation from 2008 where he details what he looks for when looking at tape, for certain positions. Very cool read. I don't always agree with his lists or his take on players, but there's no doubt that Cosell takes what he does seriously.

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2011/09/01/greg-cosell-part-v-class-in-session/

Watched the GT game simultaneously with the Skins game so I didn't pick up a ton from it. There wasn't a whole lot to take away anyway considering the mistmatch. The first week isn't great for analysis when a team can score touchdowns in one or two plays every drive.

Agreed the first week outside of the big time matchups aren't that great to watch, except for the games where you want to get a feel for the small school guys. Thats when some small school guys start to make a name for themselves and become guys who become at best case scenario 3rd round picks

Any news from the games last night fellas?! Any one in particular that stood out!?

I only watched Georgia Tech and everyone stood out. They had 28 points with several minutes to go in the first quarter.

They've got a nice set of young QBs though. Some of those kids look legit. I think they had three different QBs out there last night, all freshmen and sophomores.

Archived