Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not just another 92 thread....

LuckyJay757

With the signing of Cofield to play NT, what if 92 reports and agrees to play DE in front of 98. Maybe he'll give 100 percent, maybe he want. If this works it would garner a lot of respect from redskins nation and Shanny. If it doesn't then we deactivate him and make him sit it out. If tried it would free up some money for us to sign some OL help. 92 is good player, I think he could still dominate a OL single handed or drown in his own pathetic inability to cooperate. Who know maybe the Gods will shine down on us this years. Hail

With the signing of Cofield to play NT, what if 92 reports and agrees to play DE in front of 98. Maybe he'll give 100 percent, maybe he want. If this works it would garner a lot of respect from redskins nation and Shanny. If it doesn't then we deactivate him and make him sit it out. If tried it would free up some money for us to sign some OL help. 92 is good player, I think he could still dominate a OL single handed or drown in his own pathetic inability to cooperate. Who know maybe the Gods will shine down on us this years. Hail

It's a possibility, but I think with as much as we've addressed the D Line this offseason, my guess is that 92's ship has sailed

That moment has passed. He doesn't want to be here. At this point, I just want to get him out of here, and I don't care if it is to Philly. Kolb for AH straight up and we will get the better end of the deal. D. Jackson, VY, AH... too many diva's in one lockerroom, not enough attention to go around.

It's a possibility, but I think with as much as we've addressed the D Line this offseason, my guess is that 92's ship has sailed

Finding Charlize Theron naked in my bed is a possibility. But there's as much realistic probability of her even looking twice at me as there is of lard ass having an attitude change to play for Shanahan.

And now I'm pissed at blowing at Charlize Theron fantasy with reality.

Darn the OP! Humph!

Hail.

Finding Charlize Theron naked in my bed is a possibility. But there's as much realistic probability of her even looking twice at me as there is of lard ass having an attitude change to play for Shanahan.

And now I'm pissed at blowing at Charlize Theron fantasy with reality.

Darn the OP! Humph!

Hail.

You still have a shot with Charlize :yes:...

Charlize-Theron-Monster.jpg

Definitely just another 92 thread, to clarify that.

But I don't see him ever playing for us in 2011. I don't know why, just don't see that turnaround happening.

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 07:36 PM ----------

I'm not proud. I'ma take it.

Hail.

To be fair, they had to cover her in makeup and **** to MAKE her ugly for that movie.

True, his ship may have passed however I think the staff is going to take a page out of Browns book in cincy and not give him what he wants and thats a free release. Now matter what I dont think he wants to be in DC, however, he blew his pay day by not showing up last year to camp, now this year he has to come in and do something positive or Shanny will just deactivate him for a bunch of games.

Adding a motivated AH would benefit our D tenfold. It would be nice to see Haynesworth, Cofield, Orakpo, and Kerrigan rushing opposing QB's with Hall/Landry/Atogwe/Whoever having less time to cover. Isn't it about time something works out right for the skins? In all my 24 years as a Skins fan we usually end up with the short end of the stick. Forget the football Gods.....GOD please make Albert wake up one day, see the light and potential we have on our D and proceed to kick butt.

Archived