Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone still play Madden 11 online?

if you play madden online and you're not ready to stop the cheese plays it's your own fault. the only way to avoid them is to join a lg that has rules (which is usually fun). otherwise, you need to learn to stop them b/c they can be stopped or don't cry about it when you lose b/c you know going in what to expect from most madden players.

madden online is far from a gentleman's game. people are gonna do whatever they can to win a game. and if you can't stop the same play over and over, that's your fault.

Hahahahaha.

I didnt know the Raiders where a "cheese" team, I do see a lot of people use them online.

Milli, your internet was lagging when we played, so if someone else complained, it might be a legitimate issue with your connection.

Riggins77 doesnt cheat one bit. He is pretty good, respectful, and doesnt run up the score when he knows he can on me.

We play alot, I like playing him,

Riggins, by the way, how dod you like that new D i was playing last night?

You usually score three times as much, but that **** had you guessing!

Give me a rematch later

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 12:35 PM ----------

Nobody punts, at least, not 80% of the time.

Ill punt when its 4th and 15 and im on my 12.

But why punt on 4th and 4 on the 49?

Its a game, at the end of the day, the goal is to win. As long as whoever I play doesnt onside on every kickoff or try and run up the score at the end when the game is out of hand and im staying online out of respect, then im good. If you keep doing the same play, and I cant stop it, then I suck and shouldnt be allowed to play.

I've never played a madden game online where there isn't lag. Most of the time it has nothing to do with the players connection it could just be the server or a combo of both.

In my opinion punting on 4th down is apart of sportsmanship but could be used in strategic situations.

If you go for it on every 4th down cause you like your chances of converting everytime thats on you but theres no sportmanship invovled in that.

Enough back and forth ranting Millie, I don't want to waste the energy arguing my point. If you feel your game is right all I'm saying is stay true to the sport. Not that rinky dink madden screen, screen, bomb and then if all else fails go for it on forth down.

Punting is a part of "sportsmanship?"??? :ols:

Who made up that rule? The goal is to win. Yeah, of course if it's 4th and 20, you should punt because most likely you won't convert. But if it's 4th and 5? I should punt the ball to you just so you won't get mad? Please, this is a mans game. Stop the conversions or get beat down. I've done so, and no, not while i was playing the Raiders. I was playing with the Bills and some guy tried to throw on me every single play and go for it on 4th down but he didn't succeed. It's about SCHEME Zoe.

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

I think that everyone who whines about "cheese" and not being able to play defense should watch this(preferably z0eboy) :

Say what you want on the thread, if I have no scheme thats your opinion. I can stop cheese but when the game is lagging theres times you try and control a player and it doesn't allow you to do what you wanna do... again I never played a game online where there is no lag.

If you guys want to sit here and act like lag doesnt make a difference your ignoring my point all together... its boring to have to play a cheeser... stop his cheese and do it while the game is lagging.

One play you stop it for a loss... the next time they run it the lag causes a loss to turn into a big play... on the real though why is this kid calling me out on the internet like he is so good on madden. If your so good go play other people, I spoke my peace if you wanna keep up cause now you got beef, thats on you.

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 04:43 PM ----------

Hahahahaha.

I didnt know the Raiders where a "cheese" team, I do see a lot of people use them online.

Milli, your internet was lagging when we played, so if someone else complained, it might be a legitimate issue with your connection.

I bet he won't admit to it.. who hasnt played madden online with any lag? It's always an issue that cheesers use to their advantage by doing certain plays to exploit it. I dont need to go into detail

Say what you want on the thread, if I have no scheme thats your opinion. I can stop cheese but when the game is lagging theres times you try and control a player and it doesn't allow you to do what you wanna do... again I never played a game online where there is no lag.

If you guys want to sit here and act like lag doesnt make a difference your ignoring my point all together... its boring to have to play a cheeser... stop his cheese and do it while the game is lagging.

One play you stop it for a loss... the next time they run it the lag causes a loss to turn into a big play... on the real though why is this kid calling me out on the internet like he is so good on madden. If your so good go play other people, I spoke my peace if you wanna keep up cause now you got beef, thats on you.

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 04:43 PM ----------

I bet he won't admit to it.. who hasnt played madden online with any lag? It's always an issue that cheesers use to their advantage by doing certain plays to exploit it. I dont need to go into detail

Beef?? You think i got time to beef with someone over a video game? You are the one getting your e-thug on by calling me out as a "cheeser" which is far from the truth. I played you straight up dude. No glitches etc. I ran and passed with a good mix. I could very well say that you played cheese ball by coming out in 5 WR shotgun every time and going hurry up offense. But why should i care if? If that's the way you play, thats the way you play. I'm just focused on playing good defense.

And you think you're the only one affected by lag? It's online, everyone experiences some versus playing offline. I had lag too. You sent Brandon Banks on streak routes 99% of the time and you tried to bomb the ball deep with Mcnabb everytime but when it has a low success rate (cuz Banks doesn't get good separation and gets jammed at the line) you wanna say it's cheese and the lag causes it?

Coming out of the 5 WR Set and using hurry up is cheese?

I mean, thats pretty much all I do on offense. I mix up the players in the package. Like ill have 2 TEs, a RB anmd 2 WRs but in a 5 WR set. If you pick a 4-3 and a blitz and I get a 20 yard gain, why wouldnt I keep the same players on the field? You try and create mismatches on purpose, and you can burn a timeout and stop the hurry up anytime.

I see people use the same RB screen non stop but they only get yardage if I blitz. Its hard to call foul because someone has a strategy that cant be stopped easily.

Anyone down to play?

millie your willing to say anything in a thread to make me look bad... I must have hurt your feelings calling you a cheeser... I give up man its not that serious :ols:

Trust me I have more to show but didnt care to after I saw what you were about... lets just move on and let bye gones be bye gones

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 06:37 PM ----------

Anyone down to play?
I think you added me already... but if not my PSN is zoemobb, ill be on tonight around 9:30pm EST

Hahahahaha.

Riggins77 doesnt cheat one bit. He is pretty good, respectful, and doesnt run up the score when he knows he can on me.

We play alot, I like playing him,

Riggins, by the way, how dod you like that new D i was playing last night?

You usually score three times as much, but that **** had you guessing!

Give me a rematch later

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 12:35 PM ----------

Nobody punts, at least, not 80% of the time.

Ill punt when its 4th and 15 and im on my 12.

But why punt on 4th and 4 on the 49?

Its a game, at the end of the day, the goal is to win. As long as whoever I play doesnt onside on every kickoff or try and run up the score at the end when the game is out of hand and im staying online out of respect, then im good. If you keep doing the same play, and I cant stop it, then I suck and shouldnt be allowed to play.

Thanks Mayor, I have fun playing you as well. After that opening drive I could tell you came ready to play. Your defense was definitely better bro, I had to change up and mix up my plays a lot. Even though I won, it was close and towards the end, I was going to kill the clock lol.

I will say this, when we played Zoemobb, I said it was a tad laggy, just enough to effect my kicking game (I know you shanked a kickoff out of bounds too) and on some of the longer pass play, mess up my timing. Again, how I lost wasn't due to the lag. You had the pick six and I fumbled a few times and you recovered one of them (or was it 2?). The Madden Gods were not friendly to me in that game :) Now when I play Mayor, there has been zero lag in every game we have played. But playing online, you play the hand your delt. Since my connection is wireless, I know from time to time it acts up and causes me to lag, so again, it could have been me.

Now my feelings on playing with the Raiders or any team for that matter. I wouldn't say they are cheesey, are they fast? Hell yes, but so are the Redskins. Isn't there four WRs with +90 speed (I know Moss, Armstrong and Banks do)? Also, Cooley and Davis are fairly fast for TEs. Portis is slower now, but Davis has like 91 speed. On defense, Hall and Buchanon are very fast corners, Landry is 91-92 speed, and Rogers, Barnes and Moore are right below 90 at like 88-89. The raiders overall are faster, but the Skins are up there imo. Now if you have played with the Raiders, sometimes you hit huge plays to Ford because of his speed (Campbell did that last season in real games) but they drop a **** load of wide ass open passes (same with the Skins). You get the good with the bad.

It's all in good fun though.

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 09:31 PM ----------

LuckyLisp, I accepted your invite then you went away. Im on right now if anyone is up for a game.

LuckyLisp, I accepted your invite then you went away. Im on right now if anyone is up for a game.

I want my butt to be kicked! lol

ID: rocazares

Damn, a few minutes ago Luckylisp kicks my butt, taking it to the house in the kick off ... :(

I want my butt to be kicked! lol

ID: rocazares

Damn, a few minutes ago Luckylisp kicks my butt, taking it to the house in the kick off ... :(

Sorry dude. I dont play with both teams wearing blue shirts. I got company now. we will do it again.

millie your willing to say anything in a thread to make me look bad... I must have hurt your feelings calling you a cheeser... I give up man its not that serious :ols:

Trust me I have more to show but didnt care to after I saw what you were about... lets just move on and let bye gones be bye gones

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 06:37 PM ----------

I think you added me already... but if not my PSN is zoemobb, ill be on tonight around 9:30pm EST

It's all good man! No hard feelings. I actually thought i upset you because you sounded real distressed on the mic last night. If you ever want a rematch, i'm down.

Good game Zoemobb. A ****ing crazy one, especially the ending. -5 turnover ratio for me lol, 4 INTs and a fumble lost. You play pretty good defense, hell, I know three of the picks were in the redzone, two of those in the endzone. When I went up with 41 seconds left, I thought to myself, if he doesnt run it back, its over. Then you throw a deep pass thats caught and get the pass interference call and all of the sudden your on my 32 in FG range lol.

I almost cursed the Madden Gods, but didn't. You score with six seconds left and I'm like there is no way he's kicking off to D. Jackson, cause I came close on the one return and almost ran it to the house. Never in a million years on a squib kick would I have thought Jackson would get it, then bust it to the house lol. Great game man, tons of ups and downs.

I'll be back on in a minute if anyone wants to play, I have to go sacrifice a live chicken to the Madden Gods real fast, brb..........

Just played with Zoe, pretty close game but that's because the San Diego D help me a lot.

I need to learn how to move my offense quickly.

Zoe, bro, sorry for the lag, it makes me want to kill my conection!

Skins 21

Cargadores 17

Thanks bro!

Just add Riggins77, I hope tomorrow night we can dispute the bowl game Riggs.

La Enchilada versus The Hamburguer :D

Good game Mayor, your D is much improved! I played you a little differently tonight, I'm sure you noticed. I was a lot more run heavy. Then popped in with those bomb plays to Ford and Heywood-Bay. Again, good game bro as always and I'll see ya tomorrow night.

Rocazares...........dispute the bowl game? HUH? LOL. Am I the Hamburguer? WTF?

Rocazares...........dispute the bowl game? HUH? LOL. Am I the Hamburguer? WTF?

Yeah, the hamburguer ...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left because my niece wants to play Little Big Planet, but if I catch you tomorrow night I hope we can play and have some fun bro.

Good game Zoemobb. A ****ing crazy one, especially the ending. -5 turnover ratio for me lol, 4 INTs and a fumble lost. You play pretty good defense, hell, I know three of the picks were in the redzone, two of those in the endzone. When I went up with 41 seconds left, I thought to myself, if he doesnt run it back, its over. Then you throw a deep pass thats caught and get the pass interference call and all of the sudden your on my 32 in FG range lol.

I almost cursed the Madden Gods, but didn't. You score with six seconds left and I'm like there is no way he's kicking off to D. Jackson, cause I came close on the one return and almost ran it to the house. Never in a million years on a squib kick would I have thought Jackson would get it, then bust it to the house lol.

good game indeed, my first reaction was that squib kick back fired lol. next time ima try a different team, redskins kick off coverage is suspect to say the least.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2011 at 10:03 AM ----------

Just played with Zoe, pretty close game but that's because the San Diego D help me a lot.

I need to learn how to move my offense quickly.

Zoe, bro, sorry for the lag, it makes me want to kill my conection!

Skins 21

Cargadores 17

Thanks bro!

Just add Riggins77, I hope tomorrow night we can dispute the bowl game Riggs.

La Enchilada versus The Hamburguer :D

yeah there was a bit of lag, ur defense is solid, that first td you threw to gates was sick! lol we will play again, the offensive playbook from last season had the WR screen which was deadly with moss. does anybody like the new redskins play book? i use it but no explosive plays

Archived