Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone still play Madden 11 online?

28-7 not even half yet

---------- Post added June-15th-2011 at 11:55 PM ----------

lmaooooooo made him quit. I was bout to go up 35-7 before the half. He only scored on the opening kickoff return by BANKS! Dirtyyy. Good game though man. Made too many mistakes. I had like 5 ints on McNabb.

Skinsfan07 just beat the **** out of me. 28 - 7 and still a minute before halftime.

My girl is tripping on me and I quit. I sent you a message saying you skunked me.

You are one of the best, if not best people ive played, cause you use the Redskins, and I know its hard with this team.

We both know I wasnt coming back from that, so sorry I quit, but you had 21 point lead on me and the only TD i had was on the KO return from banks.

My ass hurts. Good **** man. You did house me

---------- Post added June-15th-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

yes, I did quit. My feelings are hurt from that

Skinsfan07 just beat the **** out of me. 28 - 7 and still a minute before halftime.

My girl is tripping on me and I quit. I sent you a message saying you skunked me.

You are one of the best, if not best people ive played, cause you use the Redskins, and I know its hard with this team.

We both know I wasnt coming back from that, so sorry I quit, but you had 21 point lead on me and the only TD i had was on the KO return from banks.

My ass hurts. Good **** man. You did house me

---------- Post added June-15th-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

yes, I did quit. My feelings are hurt from that

Only reason I can play with them so well is because I used to play in an online franchise with a bunch of my buddys. So you eventually have to get used to them. O-line is awful, McNabb threw so many damn passes in the dirt it made me sick, and I couldn't run the ball to save my life. That was the first time I'd played in a few months too. So I was a little sloppy. Gotta play some other time though man.

Nope. Screw Madden and screw the current NFL. I've broken out NFL2K5. It looks nearly as good as Madden does now and with 2K5, I am able to play classic teams. I've replayed SB18 a few times this past weekend, sanity is restored......we win this time. Next up, 85 Bears vs 91 Skins.

I find it's much more fun to resurrect the classic Skins and see them "alive" again rather than playing than playing the current team. I mean really what's more fun, running Torain or Riggins? Having Joey T at QB or The Rex Cannon/John "don't call me Glenn" Beck/the guy who will not be back?

I got like 6 plays that work. Usually I can just hurry up and score on three plays, but everytime I just gave it back to you.

I sent you a message saying I was quiting cause you skunked me. But yeah, Ill play again when I get some more practice.

Ive never been beat that bad. Ever. I always either win by alot, or lose at the end. When I ran that KO to start the game, I thought it was curtains.

Well done

Nope. Screw Madden and screw the current NFL. I've broken out NFL2K5. It looks nearly as good as Madden does now and with 2K5, I am able to play classic teams. I've replayed SB18 a few times this past weekend, sanity is restored......we win this time. Next up, 85 Bears vs 91 Skins.

I find it's much more fun to resurrect the classic Skins and see them "alive" again rather than playing than playing the current team. I mean really what's more fun, running Torain or Riggins? Having Joey T at QB or The Rex Cannon/John "don't call me Glenn" Beck/the guy who will not be back?

Agreed. 2K5 is the best. I was out of work for a while last year so I relieved some late night stress by editing some classic teams. It is extremely satisfying.

EA was smart to get exclusive NFL rights. They've had five years and still can't beat 2K5.

Agreed. 2K5 is the best. I was out of work for a while last year so I relieved some late night stress by editing some classic teams. It is extremely satisfying.

EA was smart to get exclusive NFL rights. They've had five years and still can't beat 2K5.

2k5 was great, but I have been fine with Madden every year. I only do online play and I know there are glitches, etc. but I have fun playing against my friends, who don't glitch, etc.

2k5 was great, but I have been fine with Madden every year. I only do online play and I know there are glitches, etc. but I have fun playing against my friends, who don't glitch, etc.

Me too. Madden11 is designed to be played online and is a great experience if both players are on the same page. I like a honest/simulation type game. Hate non-punters.

2K5 had more advanced physics, first person perspective play, customizable stadium music, better broadcast camera, multiple motions etc...

Madden JUST NOW came out with live halftime show highlights and "spoon feeds" us a little bit each year. It's still good but 2K was going to ruin EAMadden just like it vanquished EALive basketball. We are forced to love Madden because it is a corpulent monster and it's all we have. It's a microcosm of the U.S. Government.

My PS3 id is "LuckyLisp"

Me too. Madden11 is designed to be played online and is a great experience if both players are on the same page. I like a honest/simulation type game. Hate non-punters.

2K5 had more advanced physics, first person perspective play, customizable stadium music, better broadcast camera, multiple motions etc...

Madden JUST NOW came out with live halftime show highlights and "spoon feeds" us a little bit each year. It's still good but 2K was going to ruin EAMadden just like it vanquished EALive basketball. We are forced to love Madden because it is a corpulent monster and it's all we have. It's a microcosm of the U.S. Government.

My PS3 id is "LuckyLisp"

Agreed Gart! Do you own Madden 11? I'm gonna add you to my PS3 friends list.

@the Mayor of Fed Ex Field - Im on dawg, ready to play another game.

Archived