Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone still play Madden 11 online?

Hey Mayor, I know you just picked Madden back up, so in case you didn't know, there is an option to grant mercy/concede defeat if the score starts getting out of hand. Usually, it's middle to end of the 3rd qtr before it lets you offer mercy or concede. That way on those fluke games like we had yesterday, we can stop playing and then run it back.

---------- Post added June-19th-2011 at 12:20 PM ----------

psn or xbl?

psn

Hey Mayor, I know you just picked Madden back up, so in case you didn't know, there is an option to grant mercy/concede defeat if the score starts getting out of hand. Usually, it's middle to end of the 3rd qtr before it lets you offer mercy or concede. That way on those fluke games like we had yesterday, we can stop playing and then run it back.

2+ possession lead at the start of the third. Won't let you mercy/concede unless it's nine points at least. Even if the team with the lead has the ball with a minute to go and the other team has no timeouts.

2+ possession lead at the start of the third. Won't let you mercy/concede unless it's nine points at least. Even if the team with the lead has the ball with a minute to go and the other team has no timeouts.

You sure about that because I was up 38-0 in the third and when he paused it there was no option to grant mercy when I looked. After that he threw an INT and I ran it in for a TD and went up 44-0, but he ended up turning off the PS3 because it said he quit and then the message he was offline popped up. So I don't know if that last TD triggered it or not. Also, is that for ranked games, because we have to play unranked games since they wont allow ranked games vs people on your friends list or in user created rooms.

Hahaha. You worked me. Ill be on later if you want to go again.

It was one of those games that just didnt go your way. You made a bad mistake to end the first half, you should have punted and made me earn the last TD, didn't you go for it on your own 26? Then your guy fumbles two kick offs in the 3rd. once I had you down, you have to throw to even get back in the game, at that point it's a lot easier to play defense. Im gonna get on right now if your up for a game.

Trust me, Ive been down by a lot more in games after the first half lol. And Ive led by alot more as well. Once when I was playing my uncle, I picked off Manning 7 times and ran 4 of them back. At one point, I scored 21 straight points in a row on defense in a matter of 2-3 minutes lol. Finally he conceded and I won something like 72-14.

It was one of those games that just didnt go your way. You made a bad mistake to end the first half, you should have punted and made me earn the last TD, didn't you go for it on your own 26? Then your guy fumbles two kick offs in the 3rd. once I had you down, you have to throw to even get back in the game, at that point it's a lot easier to play defense. Im gonna get on right now if your up for a game.

Trust me, Ive been down by a lot more in games after the first half lol. And Ive led by alot more as well. Once when I was playing my uncle, I picked off Manning 7 times and ran 4 of them back. At one point, I scored 21 straight points in a row on defense in a matter of 2-3 minutes lol. Finally he conceded and I won something like 72-14.

Got your friend request.sent u a message to play you.

Madden is great! I'm on 360; gamertag is jonsie1734.

I like to play as if it were 'real football'. By that I mean that I punt, kick field goals, don't quit, and balancing running and passing. I don't care to play guys that go for it on 4th and 22 from their own 17 yard line on the first possession and then they quit after I score on the turnover on downs! My winning percentage isn't much over .500, but I love to play!

Madden is great! I'm on 360; gamertag is jonsie1734.

I like to play as if it were 'real football'. By that I mean that I punt, kick field goals, don't quit, and balancing running and passing. I don't care to play guys that go for it on 4th and 22 from their own 17 yard line on the first possession and then they quit after I score on the turnover on downs! My winning percentage isn't much over .500, but I love to play!

Hitman36ST...you on now?

The one thing you can always give to Madden is that it always reflects the game. The schemes are always very true to the game, whereas other sports game are just downright awful at it. For example, if you're playing NBA 2k, you try to run plays against the 2-3 zone that are perfectly designed to work and would work in real life, but they make the game harder by just making it not work. In Madden, the concepts are still there, they just make it more complex. Like Cover 2 will be beat deep in the middle or in the corners, but on All-Madden they'll move safetys to help, but it opens up the other side, you just have to do your reads. Essentially, if you're a student of the game, you can win in Madden, whereas in 2k BBall, you just have to somehow con your way into victory without much strategy. I may be comparing apples to oranges, but the key point here is that I have no problem with Madden because its one of the most true to the sport games out along with Fifa.

Got a couple friend invites, keep'em comin I don't mind starting alittle extremeskins league if your on PSN hit me up "zoemobb"

Has anyone noticed that the Ryan Torrain player model LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM? Looks like Lionel Richie :rolleyes:

Also, Mark Brunell is the waterboy for every team :silly:

For some reason I'm still biased and use Clinton Portis as a starter... do you use Ryan Torrain as your starter? I even start McNabb over Grossman and beck

Anyone online for PS3 Madden?

Request me at UNFRIENDLYQUIT im down to play right now

Hey man, i've been trying to play you for a few days now.lol. my PSN is skinsman484

I got your friend request last week. What about playing this evening?

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 08:53 PM ----------

Got a couple friend invites, keep'em comin I don't mind starting alittle extremeskins league if your on PSN hit me up "zoemobb"

For some reason I'm still biased and use Clinton Portis as a starter... do you use Ryan Torrain as your starter? I even start McNabb over Grossman and beck

I'm down to join the league if you set it up. My user id is skinsman484. Any more extremeskins PSN guys?

Archived