Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone still play Madden 11 online?

Riggins, i will be on the sticks around 11:00-11:30 if you want to play again.

Played ZoeMobb earlier, he is pretty good, doesnt cheese or have bad internet.

Good game Zoe, id like a rematch. I felt i could do better. Like when i had that huge pass play and Cooley went out on the one, and I couldnt convert, or that INT you took in for 6 with a lineman.

Erase those two plays, its another game.

Like i said, im on at 11ish for R77 or anyone else on here

Bought to get online. Anyone up for a game?

---------- Post added June-23rd-2011 at 08:50 PM ----------

Oh and Milellie, I forgot to post this last night and it would have been a pain to try and message it. But when the game first came out, me and a rl friend were trying to play online and it kept acting up like it did last night and he said that as soon as I invite him and get on the game screen to hold up or down on the directional pad so it scrolls through the teams and that when he joins he would do the same and it should sync up. It worked for us. He said that some random in one of the lobbies posted that saying it should allow people to play. I don't know if it will work or not, but next time we try to play if we have the same **** happen, give it a shot.

---------- Post added June-23rd-2011 at 08:53 PM ----------

Also, software update is required, just giving you all a heads up if you plan on playing later. Im at 21% after 45 seconds, so it appears to be a fast/small update.

Riggins, you still on?

I'll get on to play you for a game. Give me a couple of mins.

Edit: I waited for about 10 mins, but you probably missed this post. We can play tomorrow night boss. Im gonna go play Battlefield Bad Company 2 on my PC for a bit.

Anyone want to play real quick? im moving tomorrow so wont be online for a little bit.

im on now

I saw you on Sunday, but if you were moving, then Im sure you didnt have time to actually play a game. I think the hype is finally wearing off.........everyone seemed pretty gung ho to play some, and did, now I see peeps are back into their other games lol.

Oh well, it was a good week of games lol.

Archived