Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Youtube video where a woman and little girl try to catch the same foul ball.

HailGreen28

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I agree about adults taking gloves. Its whimpy. And they aren't necessary. Once had a player toss a ball into the stands where I was seating. Guy behind me had a glove, and the ball was heading right to him. I jumped up and snagged it out of the air, just as it was about to land in his glove. Friend of mine said he was pissed and mumbled something under his breath. Let's just say its a good thing I didn't hear what he said.;)

i think its kinda funny that you used that story in this thread. you are pretty damned macho, aren't you?

Her name is out? I almost feel bad for her now. :)

This really has the potential to show once again the dark side of the Internet. Nobody on this board or at 4 Chan knows anything about that woman. But for one split-second of unthinking exuberance on her part, people are prepared to make her life miserable. Hell, she might have even given the ball to the kid after the video cut off. But that doesn't neatly fit into the "***** Steals Ball from Wide-Eyed Pixie" narrative. So let's crucify her.

i think its kinda funny that you used that story in this thread. you are pretty damned macho, aren't you?

I am, yeah. But that wasn't my intent.

Sorry to strike a nerve, bro. So you're admitting to be one of those douches that takes a glove to a game? Weak. Only kids should take their gloves.

This really has the potential to show once again the dark side of the Internet. Nobody on this board or at 4 Chan knows anything about that woman. But for one split-second of unthinking exuberance on her part, people are prepared to make her life miserable. Hell, she might have even given the ball to the kid after the video cut off. But that doesn't neatly fit into the "***** Steals Ball from Wide-Eyed Pixie" narrative. So let's crucify her.

exactly, people should just chill the **** out and mind their own business

I think it was already said that she didn't, and that the team sought out the little girl afterwards and gave her another baseball.

And from the looks of it, it was more than one split second of "unthinking exuberance"...if she had immediately realized what she did and rectified it at that moment, then maybe. But she went on to high five her friends as if the ball being in the little girl's hands was not relevant to her actions.

Don't sweat it. Your macho self just got a little carried away.

:)

---------- Post added June-13th-2011 at 09:52 PM ----------

Maybe yall should go to a game and see how many baseballs you can take from kids :ols:

The ball I caught wasn't attended for a kid. It was some dude about my age. And, unlike the lady in the vid, I didn't TAKE IT from him. I merely caught it right before he had a chance too. Big difference.

If you guys must know, after I caught said ball I then gave it to a kid sitting next to me.

:)

---------- Post added June-13th-2011 at 09:52 PM ----------

The ball I caught wasn't attended for a kid. It was some dude about my age. And, unlike the lady in the vid, I didn't TAKE IT from him. I merely caught it right before he had a chance too. Big difference.

If you guys must know, after I caught said ball I then gave it to a kid sitting next to me.

BS I'm just messin with ya :ols:

Archived