Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You thought American culture is [messed] up now?

Springfield

who would you rather have pau gasol and andrew bynum/or zbo and marc gasol  

10 members have voted

1. 1. who would you rather have pau gasol and andrew bynum/or zbo and marc gasol

• pau gasol/ andrew bynum
    • zbo/ marc gasol

Jesus Christ. What if we were telling all our kids that "Suicide is painless"?

w8WRpnPdNJA

xIIqYqtR1lY

Aside from the fact that MASH was one of the worst sitcoms in the history of American television, the producers advocated suicide as a means to an end. It's scary, it's bad. Our dumbass kids would be killing themselves over a show like that now.

What has this world come to?

Aside from the fact that MASH was one of the worst sitcoms in the history of American television, the producers advocated suicide as a means to an end. It's scary, it's bad.

I agree with your main point, but your taste in shows sucks. MASH was one of the best sitcoms in the history of American television.

I agree with your main point, but your taste in shows sucks. MASH was one of the best sitcoms in the history of American television.

Eh. There were two MASH television shows. The early seasons which focused on being drop dead funny with some sobering reality sprinkled throughout were fantastic. But the later MASH episodes preached on and on about the horrors of war with a couple of laugh tracks thrown in to remind you it was supposed to be funny. The show died seasons earlier but no one was willing to burry it.

Few television shows jumped the shark harder that MASH. If the OP only remembers those last few seasons, I agree with him. It was unwatchable.

Eh. There were two MASH television shows. The early seasons which focused on being drop dead funny with some sobering reality sprinkled throughout were fantastic. But the later MASH episodes preached on and on about the horrors of war with a couple of laugh tracks thrown in to remind you it was supposed to be funny. The show died seasons earlier but no one was willing to burry it.

Few television shows jumped the shark harder that MASH. If the OP only remembers those last few seasons, I agree with him. It was unwatchable.

Very true mardi gras.

I hated MASH. All that smugness, lameness and pretense of being caring, thoughtful humans in the middle of a war zone.

**** them, and their bland, cheap easy targets for humor.

Are they still holding support groups in Starbucks for people who miss the show?

Couldn't have said it better. Started off right where the film left off as a great ensemble comedy and by the end, it became Alan Alda's personal soap box.

MASH, though, for about...6 or 7 seasons was one of the funniest shows ever.

The movie is also a classic, for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

Archived