Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is extremeskins the most active online team forum in the NFL???

Skins_Fan82

the board has come along way since I signed up in 2003 some good and some bad IMO. Over the years the membership has grown and I give a hand to the mods for dealing with all you crazies. The thing that makes this board special is really all the people involved and the intelligent football discussion and I would hate to see that change. I here the comment all the time that its just a message board but to quite alot of people that we're here years ago its more. Alot of friendships and expiriences either came from or started from this board. I have never seen a board that has the players attention like this or even has players as members to talk with fans so everyone should be greatfull.

Everyone loves a good respectfull debate and discussion which is why we are all here at the end of the day. We all love the skins and suppose to all be on the same team so hopefully we can get back to that family vibe and keep progressing. This board took alot of hardwork to start, takes alot of work to maintain, and takes alot of work to keep thousands contained so lets respect that. The board can get alot better and every poster can help in your own way.

The only thing this shows ExtremeSkins as #1, is posts... looks like we're falling behind with the rest.. if that site is even accurate that is

Keep in mind... that over the years... in the transitions of multiple software platforms and multiple version upgrades of VBulletin... that many many posts and registered members accounts were lost. Myself, I've probably last about 20,000 posts alone.

And from what I reckon in the latest VB upgrade (only a few months ago)... the site lost about a million posts and 20,000 member accounts -- possibly deleted due to inactivity (which is the norm for any board). It had over 92,000+ accounts before the upgrade.. but it's down to 72,000 right now.

Just some quick facts ;-)

the board has come along way since I signed up in 2003 some good and some bad IMO. Over the years the membership has grown and I give a hand to the mods for dealing with all you crazies. The thing that makes this board special is really all the people involved and the intelligent football discussion and I would hate to see that change. I here the comment all the time that its just a message board but to quite alot of people that we're here years ago its more. Alot of friendships and expiriences either came from or started from this board. I have never seen a board that has the players attention like this or even has players as members to talk with fans so everyone should be greatfull.

Everyone loves a good respectfull debate and discussion which is why we are all here at the end of the day. We all love the skins and suppose to all be on the same team so hopefully we can get back to that family vibe and keep progressing. This board took alot of hardwork to start, takes alot of work to maintain, and takes alot of work to keep thousands contained so lets respect that. The board can get alot better and every poster can help in your own way.

yeah. I never met bubba, but I really appreciated the work he did.

It's the black background. Always bet on black.

Dark message boards are the best. I can't stand going to sites with bright white or whatever bright colour as the backdrop. Especially when browsing in a dark room, it's terrible.

Dark message boards are the best. I can't stand going to sites with bright white or whatever bright colour as the backdrop. Especially when browsing in a dark room, it's terrible.

Except it makes it difficult to browse at work because it just sticks out as a non-work related site. I wish they had a "stealth" style option that one could click on that would make it more work friendly.

Except it makes it difficult to browse at work because it just sticks out as a non-work related site. I wish they had a "stealth" style option that one could click on that would make it more work friendly.

I love that they have "stealth mode" during the NCAA tournament games they show online. You press the button and a excel spreadsheet pops up and the sound cuts off. It's AWESOME.

I love that they have "stealth mode" during the NCAA tournament games they show online. You press the button and a excel spreadsheet pops up and the sound cuts off. It's AWESOME.

Did you see the "BOSS" button during the tournament when the fake email popped up and all the messages were clickable? It's was ingenious.

Archived