Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 2: Central Region Semifinals Match 2: Stoney26 vs. Predicto (Stoney advances 2-2, 1-0)

Switchgear

Please cast 4 votes, 1 for each category  

368 members have voted

1. 1. Please cast 4 votes, 1 for each category

• Under 40 - Jeisa Chiminazzo
    • Under 40 - Ursula Mayes
    • Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Over 40 - Famke Janssen
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Olympic - Gretchen Bleiler
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder
    • Reality Star - Julianne Hough

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc.

In the event of a 2-2 tie, largest margin of victory in any one category is the tiebreak that takes the matchup.

Under 40

Lucy Pinder

lucy-pinder-hot-booby-covered-pic-7.jpg

lucy-pinder-childrens-champions-4.jpg

VS.

Joanna Krupa

G8NkS.jpg

Joanna-Krupa-1.jpg

Over 40

Kylie Minogue

Kylie%2BMinogue%2Bhot.jpg

Kylie+Minogue+lk24.jpg

VS.

Faith Hill

faith-hill-true-oprah-11-2010.jpg

z6L4n.jpg

Olympic

Anni Friesinger

Anni%20Friesinger%20Maxim.jpg

bjS9Lc1200030676_display_image.jpg?1266117214

VS.

Tanith Belbin

tanith-belbin-300x400.jpg

7TanithBelbin.jpg

Reality Star

Cheryl Cole

cheryl-cole1.jpg

cheryl-cole.jpg

VS.

Analeigh Tipton

Analeigh%20Tipton%20image%20(7).jpg

Analeigh-Tipton-02.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

Voting for Anni feels like voting for Lex Luthor over the Riddler.

Yeah, you managed to pick which one you preferred. But did you really win?

Not the best shots of Belbin in the OP. She really is cute, and was voted the sexiest Olympian at the 2006 games by ESPN viewers.

ckrKl.jpg

BdkNC.jpg

UF4pE.jpg

Cheryl Cole is unreal hot.

if by "unreal hot" you actually meant "not really hot" then, yes, i agree. simple mistake to make; un+real looks like it would mean that.

in retrospect, i probably overreacted to her odd-looking cleavage and stupid face by voting for the other girl. in retrospect, the other girl is really funny looking. if i could vote for neither, i would have, but voting against her is (at least) a vote against overratedness.

did you see here second pic, that is no way an average face.

really? i'm not even sure i'm looking at a face there; it looks like a revlon truck overturned. agree to disagree. nice teeth, though; those are above average.

if by "unreal hot" you actually meant "not really hot" then, yes, i agree. simple mistake to make; un+real looks like it would mean that.

Your taste is not mine. She's unreal hot. Meant exactly as I said. You're certainly entitled to your own opinion that I won't tell you how to make, sir :)

There are a lot better pictures of Analeigh Tipton out there, but there is no point to posting them because she is getting steamrolled.

But the Pinder/Krupa results boggle the mind. Pinder is a slightly above average looking woman. She has no notable qualities except huge jugs.

0fC4k.jpg

And it's not like Krupa doesn't have remarkable tatas herself. :whoknows:

Oh well. As always, just shows what I know about the tastes of the Tailgate. :silly:

I think a good idea for future babe drafts would be to change the format with which the pics are posted in the OP. And by that I mean a person could be able to provide a horrible pic of his opponent's girl in the first post. Let's face it, 99% of people vote without looking any further than the first post with all the pics. How about making it so that each person provide ONE pic of their girl, while their opponent provides a bad pic. And it's those two pics that people see before they vote. You can post all the horrible pics you want throughout the thread as we do it now...but the vast majority of people will have already voted.

Predicto that is a terrible picture of pinder. She is much hotter than that pic. That being said i think Krupa is hotter myself. Had to vote for myself though :ols:

That is just a basic picture of Pinder at an event, not posed, not soft lighted, but fully made up for the public to view. That is what she really looks like if you see her on the street.

You know, you can find pictures of Krupa taken from certain side angles where her nose looks kinda pointed and weird. No one is perfect (but Krupa is a lot closer to perfect than Pinder is, IMO).

Archived