Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2

Toe Jam

• 1 month later...

Top Six Pick Up Lines That Surprisingly Didn't Work on Emma Watson (Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies)

Emma Watson is out promoting the last movie in the series (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2) and surprised a lot of people in the press when she revealed that, not only does she not have a boyfriend, she also doesn't get asked out much. The problem? Guys apparently are intimidated by her . . . or they are just using really bad pick-up lines:

#6. "Someone told me that you're looking for a new "Dark Arts" teacher?"

#5 "You truly are the Brighest Witch of Your Age because you've managed to put a spell . . . on my pants."

#4. Drunken frat guy (are there any other kind?) "Anyone ever tell you that you look like that girl from them Larry Porter movies? (throws up on shoes) Wanna come to a party a the Beta House?"

#3. "It would be a huge favor if I could tell my friends I went out on a date with Keira Knightly!"

#2. "Ever made it with a guy in a homemade Dumbledore costume before? No? Really?"

#1. "How would you like to earn 10 points for Gryffindor the hard way?"

Top Six Pick Up Lines That Surprisingly Didn't Work on Emma Watson (Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies)

Emma Watson is out promoting the last movie in the series (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2) and surprised a lot of people in the press when she revealed that, not only does she not have a boyfriend, she also doesn't get asked out much. The problem? Guys apparently are intimidated by her . . . or they are just using really bad pick-up lines:

#6. "Someone told me that you're looking for a new "Dark Arts" teacher?"

#5 "You truly are the Brighest Witch of Your Age because you've managed to put a spell . . . on my pants."

#4. Drunken frat guy (are there any other kind?) "Anyone ever tell you that you look like that girl from them Larry Porter movies? (throws up on shoes) Wanna come to a party a the Beta House?"

#3. "It would be a huge favor if I could tell my friends I went out on a date with Keira Knightly!"

#2. "Ever made it with a guy in a homemade Dumbledore costume before? No? Really?"

#1. "How would you like to earn 10 points for Gryffindor the hard way?"

The possibilities involving Quidditch and riding (broom) sticks are endless.

I'm so excited for this. They definitely took some liberties with the book and changing it but I'm going in with an open mind and pumped for the 3D. I'm planning on seeing it in real IMAX too, it will be badass. Emma Watson in 3D is worth the ticket price

2Qwa4.png

:drooley:

Is this Emma Watson thang a young guy thing? I just don't see it. At all. She's the preverbal "plain Jane." A pretty "girl next door" type. But definitely NOT hot IMHO.

As for part 2, I can't wait. I thought part 1 was the best yet. Much darker than the others, but utterly enthralling.

Hail.

She is like 2 months older than I am, so I suppose its a young guy thing as I think she is goregous in just they way you said, a girl next door.

This gave me chills.

That was great!

I've been a HP fan since I read the first book 10 yrs ago.

I'll never forget in 03, about 6 of us all 25-40 sitting around in a warehouse in Iraq talking about Harry Potter!!

I'm not sure what is better, LOTR or HP. I would say a tie, but if I had to choose, HP by a point.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from watching the Philosophers Stone. To a PACKED theatre! The local cinema is showing all seven the next seven days consecutive leading upto the final part Friday, for a little over 4 bucks a flick. It seemed criminal to turn it down and not re-live the magic all over again on the big screen for a full week.

7 straight days, with part 1 finishing around 11pm Thursday, and then the first showing of the last part an hour later at midnight/ Friday AM.

I'ma stoked for my HP week.

Hail.

Archived