Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your favorite hair color on a girl?

Rdskn4Lyf21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

...Sure, if you don't scroll down. Because when you do that, you see her stick-thin legs. Its like a torso mounted on stilts.
Are you talking about the girl that looks 15? No, I don't find her smoking at all. She has twigs for legs. No breasts. And she's redheaded. Does nothing for me. Would I still hit it?...Once.

What is wrong with you people...

936full-susan-coffey.jpg

600full-susan-coffey.jpg

600full-susan-coffey.jpg

Although, upon further review, I'm leaning more toward cute than OMG HOTTTT. That being said, I find facial beauty and cuteness more attractive than hotness, so that might be why I like her and you don't.

She looks better in those pictures, but like you said. Cute.

And her legs don't look like twigs in those pictures. She looked like her entire lower half had atrophied in the first pic you posted.

I believe MrSilverMAC posted the first pic, but yeah, I think part of that is because she's in a sitting position in that picture. Most people's thighs look thinner when their knees are bent at that angle.

And her legs don't look like twigs in those pictures. She looked like her entire lower half had atrophied in the first pic you posted.

I never said the chic was ugly. But she's certainly not hot. Not even close. And she most definitely has twigs for legs. Looks like she eats nothing but salads. And it is a turnoff for me thinking about redheads' carpet matching the drapes.

Well, if she is guilty twigy-ness (which I don't think she suffers from even in the pic I posted) keep in mind she is a model. And the pic was posted to show a red head (I believe she is a natural red head but dyes her hair to make it more red) with what I personally think is a beautiful face.

Since body type isn't dependent on hair color that is all I focused on or I would have found a pic of Isla Fisher instead although I like the model's body as well.

I never said the chic was ugly. But she's certainly not hot. Not even close. And she most definitely has twigs for legs. Looks like she eats nothing but salads. And it is a turnoff for me thinking about redheads' carpet matching the drapes.

She's definitely skinny, but she doesn't look like she has twigs for legs to me at all. They look proportional to her body type. Honestly, I think a well proportioned girl with a pretty face to match is a lot more attractive than boobs and butts exploding everywhere, and unlike you, I like red hair. I guess we just have different tastes in women.

Dude, she probably outweighs you.

---------- Post added April-15th-2011 at 01:25 PM ----------

Predicto has got to have the worst taste in women I've ever seen. If he's not swooning over some waifer-looking chic, that looks like she hasn't eaten for days, he's lusting over some woman that could pass for a boy.[/QUOTE]

lol ya they have no bodies

Archived