Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA playoff pick em contest (congrats to the winner: NeckBone!)

royallypwned

#1 Spurs in 4 vs #8 Grizzlies

#4 Thunder in 6 vs #5 Nuggets

#2 Lakers in 5vs #7 Hornets

#3 Mavs vs #6 Blazers in 7

#1 Bulls in 4 vs #8 Pacers

#4 Magic in 6 vs #5 Hawks

#2 Heat in 4 vs #7 Sixers

#3 Celtics in 6vs #6 Knicks

2nd round

#1 Spurs in 7 in #4 Thunder

#2 Lakers in 6 #6 Blazers

#1 Bulls in 6 in #4 Magic

#2 Heat in 4 vs #3 Celtics in 7

3rd round

Spurs vs Lakers in 6

Celtics vs Bulls in 6

Lakers in 6 vs Bulls

#1 Spurs in 5 vs #8 Grizzlies

#4 Thunder in 6 vs #5 Nuggets

#2 Lakers in 5 vs #7 Hornets

#3 Mavs in 6 vs #6 Blazers

#1 Bulls in 4 vs #8 Pacers

#4 Magic in 6 vs #5 Hawks

#2 Heat in 5 vs #7 Sixers

#3 Celtics in 6 vs #6 Knicks

2nd round

#1 Spurs vs. #4 Thunder in 6

#2 Lakers in 6 vs. #3 Mavs

#1 Bulls vs #4 Magic in 6

#2 Heat in 7 vs #3 Celtics

3rd round

Thunder in 6 vs Lakers

Magic in 7 vs Heat

Magic in 6 vs Thunder

1st round

Spurs over grizzleys 4-2

Thunder over nuggets 4-1

Mavs over Blazers 4-3

Lakers Sweep Hornets 4-0

Bulls sweep Pacers 4-0

Magic over Hawks 4-2

Heat sweep 76ers 4-0

Knicks over Celtics 4-3

Round 2

Thunder over spurs 4-2

Lakers over Mavs 4-3

Bulls over Magic 4-2

Heat over Knicks 4-3

Round 3

Thunder over Lakers 4-2

Bulls over Heat 4-2

Finals

Thunder over Bulls 4-3

Finals mvp Kevin Durant

First series is over with the Celtics sweeping the Knicks under the rug. Of the 23 people who submitted picks, 16 picked the Celtics. However, nobody guessed it would be in as few as four games. So here's a very very early look at the standings. Everyone is listed in the order in which you posted your picks.

(2) THUNDERDOME

(2) CoolUsernameHere

(2) The Sir

(2) Bubble Screen

(2) Bibby

(2) MattFancy

(2) Drop

(2) FanboyOf91

(2) RichmondRedskin88

(2) terrifNick21

(2) Warhead36

(2) SkinsKin26

(2) royallypwned

(2) RedskinsFan28

(2) skinfan2k

(2) BigMike21

(0) G.A.C.O.L.B.

(0) TonyRomoProBowl

(0) NeckBone

(0) MLSKINS

(0) Rdskns2000

(0) skinswillwin06

(0) SKiNz Jus 2 sick

good call Bibby.....He will be in the lead after that, I would assume. I on the other hand, could end up in dead last...and My Mav's are blow-in it man..........Thye looked good in 1 and 2.......

yep, he would be alone in the lead if the Hawks hold on. He would benefit even more if Orlando could force a Game 7 before losing. It would give him a valuable bonus point as well. I think he'd prefer Atlanta to go ahead and win it asap however.

I have everyone's picks saved on a notepad file on my laptop, so I can't easily look and compare picks from work. But the people who picked Chicago and Miami to win in 5 games are looking pretty good.

yep, he would be alone in the lead if the Hawks hold on. He would benefit even more if Orlando could force a Game 7 before losing. It would give him a valuable bonus point as well. I think he'd prefer Atlanta to go ahead and win it asap however.

I have everyone's picks saved on a notepad file on my laptop, so I can't easily look and compare picks from work. But the people who picked Chicago and Miami to win in 5 games are looking pretty good.

I had Heat in 5...But the Bulls in 4. that last game killed me.......I was sure they were gonna sweep em. Oh well. My picks will be in the tunes once the epic meltdown for my Mavs is completed! :(

Wow I'm suprised I'm the only that picked the Hawks in our group. You're right Royally I'd rather have ATL just go ahead and win it instead of some series meltdown trying to bank on a game 7, haha.

What I find even more suprising is the fact that nobody picked the Nuggets over the Thunder. Sure, OKC is kicking their ass right now, but going into the playoffs, it was almost like a toss-up with many many people picking the Nuggets.

What I find even more suprising is the fact that nobody picked the Nuggets over the Thunder. Sure, OKC is kicking their ass right now, but going into the playoffs, it was almost like a toss-up with many many people picking the Nuggets.

Okie City is kicking major tail and look good as crap....LONGHORN IS putting in work!

Whats the standing update look like?

Cool, No way the Hornets-Lakers are going 6. That's crazy talk.

;)

Bulls have won in 5 games, so it's time for an update. If you have an odd number of points, good job, because you got the Bulls series exactly correct and scored a bonus point. :)

(5) CoolUsernameHere

(5) The Sir

(5) Bubble Screen

(5) Bibby

(5) FanboyOf91

(5) RichmondRedskin88

(4) THUNDERDOME

(4) MattFancy

(4) Drop

(4) terrifNick21

(4) Warhead36

(4) SkinsKin26

(4) royallypwned

(4) RedskinsFan28

(4) skinfan2k

(4) BigMike21

(3) NeckBone

(3) skinswillwin06

(2) G.A.C.O.L.B.

(2) TonyRomoProBowl

(2) MLSKINS

(2) Rdskns2000

(2) SKiNz Jus 2 sick

Miami and OKC both finish their series in 5. Updated standings below. I will start making a note of which teams people picked exactly correct.

(10) CoolUsernameHere (Bulls, Thunder)

(10) The Sir (Bulls, Heat)

(10) Bubble Screen (Bulls, Heat)

(10) Bibby (Bulls, Heat)

(10) RichmondRedskin88 (Bulls, Heat)

(9) THUNDERDOME (Heat)

(9) MattFancy (Heat)

(9) Drop (Thunder)

(9) FanboyOf91 (Bulls)

(9) Warhead36 (Heat)

(9) royallypwned (Heat)

(9) BigMike21 (Heat)

(8) terrifNick21

(8) SkinsKin26

(8) RedskinsFan28

(8) skinfan2k

(7) G.A.C.O.L.B. (Thunder)

(7) TonyRomoProBowl (Heat)

(7) NeckBone (Bulls)

(7) MLSKINS (Thunder)

(7) skinswillwin06 (Bulls)

(7) SKiNz Jus 2 sick (Thunder)

(6) Rdskns2000

I am not worried because a lot of people have Lakers/Bulls finals. If the Magic finds a way to comeback and win their series, I really won't be worried.

Adding on, if the Grizz win game six, I really really wouldn't be worried :ols:

Careful what you wish for. If Orlando wins their series, then terrifNick will get a bonus point for picking Magic in 7 and move further ahead of you. Of course, after that, your picks differ greatly. So I guess it doesn't matter.

Careful what you wish for. If Orlando wins their series, then terrifNick will get a bonus point for picking Magic in 7 and move further ahead of you. Of course, after that, your picks differ greatly. So I guess it doesn't matter.

Yeah, not too many people picked a Thunder Heat Final. So I am sitting pretty.

Holy Crap I didn't know I was doing that good. *self pat on the back*

well done...so far. ;)

I don't have my nice little notepad so I can look at everybody's picks at the same time, so I can't check easily who can win what points tonight. I know there were some who picked Mavs in 6. I even think at least one person picked the Lakers in 6. Bibby though is the only one who picked the Hawks. So he has the most to gain.

well done...so far. ;)

I don't have my nice little notepad so I can look at everybody's picks at the same time, so I can't check easily who can win what points tonight. I know there were some who picked Mavs in 6. I even think at least one person picked the Lakers in 6. Bibby though is the only one who picked the Hawks. So he has the most to gain.

I got a feeling my picks are gonna crash an burn soon. I guarantee I won't win this contest.:(:ols:

Archived