Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA playoff pick em contest (congrats to the winner: NeckBone!)

royallypwned

NeckBone has life!!! GO MAVS

I have never enjoyed losing more in my life.......Go Neckbone, go Neckbone......LOL

I have to have my Dallas fan card, if not takin away, but at the very least it should be stamped with a "L" symbol.....I got so pissed at the 15 pt deficit with 7:00 left, I went to bed. LMAO........Mavericks for life and i missed one of ther best comebacks in NBA playoff history.........Loser = ME

I have to have my Dallas fan card, if not takin away, but at the very least it should be stamped with a "L" symbol.....I got so pissed at the 15 pt deficit with 7:00 left, I went to bed. LMAO........Mavericks for life and i missed one of ther best comebacks in NBA playoff history.........Loser = ME

damn right you're a loser! :ols: After Game 4 vs the Thunder, how could anyone turn it off? :ols: @ anyone who turned off the OKC game who also turned this one off.

:doh: After losing the game, I completely forgot about the prize. Way to remind me RP.. Oh yeah, your sig is my FB profile picture :ols: Fickle Heat fans love it.

:ols: niiiiice! I have been making status updates pretty much every day now expressing my hate for Miami. Only problem is that I don't think I have any cHeat fan facebook friends.

You must not have watched the 2006 Finals. :ols:

haha. No, I most certainly did.......maybe not as involved as this year.....buy i did. And mostly on Facebook, my pals are saying the CHeat has to do with the 3 SuperStars on one team....and the refs back in 2006. I don't bother with the Ref's cost the game I just don't buy into that, no matter what.....just not my thing, especially when its a 7 game series.

But i see..........wehat you are saying......I will never buy th CHeat talk when it comes to the big three...unless we start calling Boston the CHeltics....hahaha. They started the trend with that anyway....

as far as the refs...i got ya, I just dont buy that stuff....

haha. No, I most certainly did.......maybe not as involved as this year.....buy i did. And mostly on Facebook, my pals are saying the CHeat has to do with the 3 SuperStars on one team....and the refs back in 2006. I don't bother with the Ref's cost the game I just don't buy into that, no matter what.....just not my thing, especially when its a 7 game series.

But i see..........wehat you are saying......I will never buy th CHeat talk when it comes to the big three...unless we start calling Boston the CHeltics....hahaha. They started the trend with that anyway....

as far as the refs...i got ya, I just dont buy that stuff....

nah, the cHeat thing has nothing to do with 2011 or LeDouche or anybody. It only has to do with Wade, 2006, Bennett Salvatore, and David Stern.

nah, the cHeat thing has nothing to do with 2011 or LeDouche or anybody. It only has to do with Wade, 2006, Bennett Salvatore, and David Stern.

thats fine. but there are some that refer to the CHeat and thier big three...I googled it ass well...hahaha. But your right, the original CHeat, as documented in Maverick Forums is from 06. I don't belong to any notr am i a big fan as you can see...I am not a big NBA fan by any stretch of the imagination. I am a Dallas fan by default, because I root for and cheer on every Team from Treas.......and all my favorite teams are Texas teams....Cowboys, Longhorns, Mavericks and Stars.....stars and Mavericks both in sports i care very little about......I do however root for the Orioles over the Rangers. I just have been a lifelong O's fan, something my grandfather made sure of before he died...

and trust me...for the sake of all you life long DIE HARD Maverick Fans, I am rooting hard as i can for the Mavericks! To me.....in the end.....it wont matter that much, but i know you die hards really want this and need this. Therefore, I am still hanging on to you Neckbone......I am still feeling a Mavericks win in 7!!!!! But Dirk needs some 4th quarter help....or here, here is a idea, try not to fall behind by 10 in the 3rd!!!!!

Good luck Mavericks! I am still pulling for ya

I've got some life left.

I do fully expect LeBron to take over in Game 5, however. That kind of excites me because I know it will be another close game and he will try to take the final shot. This time I foresee bricks and clanks as the buzzer sounds!

Go Mavs! They take it in 6.

Archived