Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA playoff pick em contest (congrats to the winner: NeckBone!)

royallypwned

Hawks in 6, Lakers in 6, Mavs in 6. Let's update those standings. Bibby went ape **** today. Getting two points each for those three teams, plus getting the bonus point for the Mavs in 6. A whopping seven points to him.

(17) Bibby (Bulls, Heat, Mavs)

(14) The Sir (Bulls, Heat)

(14) Bubble Screen (Bulls, Heat)

(14) RichmondRedskin88 (Bulls, Heat)

(14) Warhead36 (Heat, Mavs)

(14) BigMike21 (Heat, Mavs)

(13) CoolUsernameHere (Bulls, Thunder, Lakers)

(13) MattFancy (Heat)

(13) Drop (Thunder)

(13) royallypwned (Heat)

(12) G.A.C.O.L.B. (Thunder, Mavs)

(12) TonyRomoProBowl (Heat, Mavs)

(12) skinswillwin06 (Bulls, Mavs)

(11) THUNDERDOME (Heat)

(11) FanboyOf91 (Bulls)

(11) NeckBone (Bulls)

(11) Rdskns2000 (Mavs)

(11) SKiNz Jus 2 sick (Thunder)

(10) terrifNick21

(10) SkinsKin26

(10) RedskinsFan28

(10) skinfan2k

(9) MLSKINS (Thunder)

It's still early in the contest but, weeeeeeeeeee!

Your picks have been awesome. You are the only person to pick all seven completed series correct. The Spurs would need to come back to make it a perfect round, but pretty impressive even if that doesn't happen.

When the first round is officially over, I will look over the picks and make a note of which people have been eliminated.

why am i not getting credit for the Bulls ?? Because I picked them to sweep? Do you have to get the series exactly right to get credit for them moving on to the next round? I am to lazy to look at the rulkes and I am in a hurry to get outta my office an go home LOL....but whats the deal?

You did get credit for the Bulls. You got two points. But since they won in 5, you didn't get a bonus point. The teams listed next to everyone are the teams that person picked exactly correct with regards to games. Basically, it's the teams that people earned bonus points for. You earned bonus points for Miami and Dallas.

You have five teams correct, and two of them in the exact number of games. (5 x 2) + (2 x 1) = 12

Grizzlies in 6 to wrap up the first round. Three points to both terrifNick and MLSKINS for calling that one exactly. Two points to SkinsKin26. But Bibby is still king of the mountain heading into the second round. :)

(13) MattFancy (Heat)

(13) Drop (Thunder)

(13) terrifNick21 (Grizzlies)

(13) royallypwned (Heat)

(12) TonyRomoProBowl (Heat, Mavs)

(12) MLSKINS (Thunder, Grizzlies)

(12) SkinsKin26

(11) THUNDERDOME (Heat)

(11) FanboyOf91 (Bulls)

(11) NeckBone (Bulls)

(11) Rdskns2000 (Mavs)

(10) RedskinsFan28

(10) skinfan2k

---------- Post added April-30th-2011 at 01:48 AM ----------

Just noticed that the one team Bibby missed in the first round (Spurs) was in his Finals. That's a bit of a blow.

Also, just a reminder moving forward: this round is now worth FOUR points for each team you correctly picked to reach the Conference Finals. Bonus points are now upped to TWO points. However, in order to be credited with the bonus points, you must have the exact matchup correct too. If the Lakers beat the Mavs in 6 games, it doesn't count if you picked Lakers over Blazers in 6.

So who had a Mavs sweep of the Lakers?? :ols: Not me. Only two people picked the Mavs to beat the Lakers. TRPB and NeckBone both get four points for riding the Mavs to the WCF. And that lifts them to 2nd and 3rd overall.

(16) TonyRomoProBowl (Heat, Mavs)

(15) NeckBone (Bulls)

(13) MattFancy (Heat)

(13) Drop (Thunder)

(13) royallypwned (Heat)

(11) THUNDERDOME (Heat)

(11) FanboyOf91 (Bulls)

(11) Rdskns2000 (Mavs)

(10) terrifNick21

(10) SkinsKin26

(10) RedskinsFan28

(10) skinfan2k

(9) MLSKINS (Thunder)

MY MAV'S!!!!! hahahaha!

I had no idea i was that close to first........I picked th Bulls to get to the Eastern conf finals right????

yes you did have the Bulls, but so did all but three people. Bibby has the most to win if the Bulls can win in exactly six games, because he's the only person who had the Hawks being their second round opponent.

Aside from the couple of Mavs fans, am I the only one giddy about losing the Mavs-Lakers pick?:)

No.....

I really need the Thunder and Hawks to win their series if I want to make some sort of comeback. If the Bulls lose, it will destroy many brackets. If the Thunder lose, it will destroy mine. :doh:

Archived