Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Liz Taylor

DRSmith

that's what women are for - to hold babies...geeze :doh:

:pfft:

so if we are playing by the dress rules and she's wearing a nice dress you are saying to put my life at risk from the baby getting her dinner on mom? lol, no thanks! :)

well yeah, but to leave the house and everything, it would be awesome if guys wore shirts and slacks everywhere

There is a guy on the radio here and they broadcast the John Boy and Billy Show from Hickory NC, named Robert D. Rayford. He's 82 and been in the business for over 60 years. He usually does a commentary every morning about the time I leave for work and I heard him one time complaining about 40+ year olds wearing cargo shorts in the summer. I don't think he likes any man over the age of 40 wearing shorts. What the hell am I supposed to wear when it's 100+ degrees outside?

It's so funny when you look back at the old black and white TV shows and they all wore suits, slept in separate beds and their idea of comfortable (Ward Cleaver) was to change from the suit coat to a sweater.

It's so funny when you look back at the old black and white TV shows and they all wore suits, slept in separate beds and their idea of comfortable (Ward Cleaver) was to change from the suit coat to a sweater.

You mean like this guy? You don't have to go back to the '50s for that. I remember that from the '70s

Archived