Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

They are the best team in the nation when he is 100% and in game shape; however, we don't know how healthy is toe is and what kind of game shape he is in.

Which is why I'm not sure what to do with Duke. Hoping to hear something by tomorrow morning.

not to toot my own horn but had duke winning it pre irving now its just a gimmie

I'm sorry but there wasn't a chance Duke would win it all without Irving. They have no inside game and were just a jump shooting team, and if they went cold (which they've done a couple of times this season) they would be destroyed by a team like Texas.

GO VILLANOVA WILDCATS!

~Bang

Oh, it's ON now! :saber:

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 10:06 AM ----------

WVU

ODU

L-Ville

Temple

UK

Pitt

Richmond

SDSU

UF

BYU

UCONN

Belmont

UCLA

'Zags

CIN

Utah St.

Youve got to be kidding me - that's your bracket? all 4 number 1 seeds will make the final four?! essentially all the 1's and 2's meet? :doh:
I know :(

Lost of chalk. I know there will be AN upset, I just don't know who. And I'd only lose $10 for my office pool, and this one's just for fun, so :bfd:

I love that I have off work the next 2 days to do nothing but watch basketball!!
Took leave for all of today (had eye doctor at 11 so just took whole day off); taking leave for most of tomorrow (leaving at 11:15-11:30).

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 12:40 PM ----------

GO :king:s!!!!

Archived