Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

That section isn't giving me issues. It's the Southeast that is killing me. There's no strong teams in that part of the bracket. Pitt is your weakest 1 seed, Florida is your weakest 2 seed. Wisconsin blows and will lose to Belmont in the 1st round. K-State is overrated. That leaves Jimmer and the Stormin Mormons in the final 4.

I really want them to do well because I like Jimmer, but he can only do so much and that Mormon team isnt very physical after their main big dude got physical with his gf and got suspended.

I just said **** it and let Pitt go to the final four...I'm not expecting anything from that division at all

That section isn't giving me issues. It's the Southeast that is killing me. There's no strong teams in that part of the bracket. Pitt is your weakest 1 seed, Florida is your weakest 2 seed. Wisconsin blows and will lose to Belmont in the 1st round. K-State is overrated. That leaves Jimmer and the Stormin Mormons in the final 4.

I believe the winner of the Southeast region will be one of 3 teams that are playing in DC this weekend. If Pitt can escape on Saturday against either ODU or Butler then I believe they'll be in the Final Four; however, both ODU and Butler not only have the experience to make a deep run, but they are also 2 of the hottest teams in the nation where both teams have won 9 straight games coming into Thursday's game.

I have TX losing to Oakland (who I have going to the 16).

There's going to be a 4-13 upset this year, but it's not gonna be Oakland. Oakland is such a trendy pick (along with UCONN in the Final 4). I just don't see it happening though. Texas is a VERY good team, and deserved higher than a 4 seed.

You wan't the upset...take Belmont.

Allright, after much debating, I've decided to do a bracket this year. Woooo.

You gonna steal my picks again this year?

---------- Post added March-15th-2011 at 04:23 PM ----------

Oakland has huge home-court advantage though...I think it'll be a lot closer than people expect.

I suggest you get a map, cause Tulsa is a whole lot closer to Texas than Michigan. :rotflmao:

You gonna steal my picks again this year?

---------- Post added March-15th-2011 at 04:23 PM ----------

I suggest you get a map, cause Tulsa is a whole lot closer to Texas than Oakland. :rotlmao:

I DID NOT STEAL YOUR PICKS LAST YEAR!!! GRRRR...you simply offered your opinion (go figure) and I may have taken you up on a suggestion or two....jerkface :)

Edit: Though this year it's taking me a lot longer to pick

My upsets:

Gonzaga (11) over BYU (2)

Michigan State (10) over UCLA (7)

ODU (9) over Butler (8)

Utah State (12) over Kansas State (5)

Richmond (12) over Vandy (5)

Tennessee (9) over Michigan (8)

I think I have more upsets this year than I usually do.

My final four:

Ohio State (winner) vs Texas, Kansas vs Pitt (winner).

Ohio State wins the tourney.

I could have sworn they were playing in SoCal...

Once they get to the Sweet 16/Elite 8 they will.

And this isn't Oakland California. This Oakland University is located in Michigan. So it's double fail upon your part.

---------- Post added March-15th-2011 at 04:33 PM ----------

My upsets:

Gonzaga (11) over BYU (2)

Michigan State (10) over UCLA (7)

ODU (9) over Butler (8)

Utah State (12) over Kansas State (5)

Richmond (12) over Vandy (5)

Tennessee (9) over Michigan (8)

I think I have more upsets this year than I usually do.

8/9 and 7/10 games are never upsets also, Gonzaga isn't playing BYU in the first round.

Archived