Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

So unless I am missing something ...

Wow. That's disturbing. The only thing you may be missing are the visitors side 200-level seats. Make sure you go to Navigator and choose "Lower Level" so that you can also see those. There is still a pair in Sec 218 right now for example (not what you're looking for of course.) Thanks for the info.

Wow. That's disturbing. The only thing you may be missing are the visitors side 200-level seats. Make sure you go to Navigator and choose "Lower Level" so that you can also see those. There is still a pair in Sec 218 right now for example (not what you're looking for of course.) Thanks for the info.

You're right, I haven't spent much timing looking the 200s but I do see the pair in 218 on the upgrade account (but not the new ticket email).  

On the upgrade account: Only the pair in 218, none in 226

For new buyers: None in 218, two pairs available in 226 (plus four singles)

So again, different inventory for different buyers.

Had mine at 10 Wednesday morning.  Couldn't select my seats to upgraded until about 10 minutes later -  Ended up calling ticket office in mean time and moved down from 112 row 29 to row 5, so pretty happy there, although still in end zone.

When I finally was able to get onto upgrade site, I noticed that all the lower end zone sections were all red, but the redskins rep said there were plenty of lower endzone seats.

Last week, during the sale, I thought I had snagged two 104 row 4 seats, they even put it on my credit card (again with a rep - the sale button was nowhere to be found on my account).  20 minutes later, they called and said "no can do, 104 is a higher price point than my existing 112 section, so we need to cancel order".  Damn.

Redskins need to step up their IT department.

Just to let you all know...if you look at the email the team sent for the Memorial Day special, still today, you can buy good lower level seats 207 208 236 237. Groups of 4 some against the wall etc. lots of end zone and corner seats also.

I never got that email, so thats ****ed up if new account people can buy those tickets but people that have had seats for over 40 years cant

• Like 2

So in case anyone is looking.  Currently the lowest row in the upper deck right now is (section 421, Row 2  (seats 11,12) (aisle)  Also 421, Row 3 on the aisle is available which aren't bad cause they are at the top of the steps so no one is in front of you.

I never got that email, so thats ****ed up if new account people can buy those tickets but people that have had seats for over 40 years cant

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss....(dang, we got fooled again)

Edited by MarkB452
  • Like 1

So in case anyone is looking. Currently the lowest row in the upper deck right now is (section 421, Row 2 (seats 11,12) (aisle) Also 421, Row 3 on the aisle is available which aren't bad cause they are at the top of the steps so no one is in front of you.

Aisle seats, in the first four rows of the uppers, are money. That's because everyone in rows 5, and up, have to walk up the main aisle, to access their seats.

Fans in the first four rows, go through the tunnel, and up a couple of steps, and into their seats. No aisle traffic to contend with..

So in case anyone is looking. Currently the lowest row in the upper deck right now is (section 421, Row 2 (seats 11,12) (aisle) Also 421, Row 3 on the aisle is available which aren't bad cause they are at the top of the steps so no one is in front of you.

Aisle seats, in the first four rows of the uppers, are money. That's because everyone in rows 5, and up, have to walk up the main aisle, to access their seats.

Fans in the first four rows, go through the tunnel, and up a couple of steps, and into their seats. No aisle traffic to contend with..

They are having problems with the online page this morning. Had to call the ticket office. They still have plenty of lowers open.

I just went from Section 451 Row 7 seats 5 and 6 to Section 209 Row 4 Seats 5 and 6 on the isle

So I called the ticket office to check on other low rows in the upper deck.  The rep couldn't find me anything on the sidelines in a pair of 2 closer then row 12

had that has as well, I know 451 Row 7 seats 5 and 6 just opened up

I got an email today offering a special window for season ticket holders to buy London game tickets. Clicked on the link and no tickets. Was this just a ploy to get you to then check out the package deals?

My link didn't even work. I called the TO and they said they had gotten a lot of calls about the link not working. It won't acknowledge my username or password. Did your link work but then when you got to the page with the different sections/prices it said there was no availability? 

I got an email today offering a special window for season ticket holders to buy London game tickets. Clicked on the link and no tickets. Was this just a ploy to get you to then check out the package deals?

I got a simliar e-mail, back in early May. The link worked for me, and I bought tickets

When you buy them, make sure that you use a credit card that doesn't have a foreign transaction fee. That's because Ticketmaster is working with "NFL International", or something like that, so the transaction was in pounds.

It was kind of odd.

They had several seating options, with locations designated as "categories" in the lowers, lower sidelines, the uppers, upper sidelines, upper sidelines in the first 4 rows of the sections, etc. You can't select an individual seat. You select a category and, per the Order Confirmation, "Once the NFL has assigned seat locations, you will be notified by email from the Washington Redskins Ticket Office. Tickets will be shipped from the Washington Redskins Ticket Office approximately 2-3 weeks before the game."

We selected "Category 2 Premium" which is in thw first few rows of the uppers, somewhere between the 10-yd lines. I'm assuming that it will be on the Skins side, since the email was associated with the team.

With service and delivery charges, it came to ~ $132.00 per ticket.

Those "package deals" are a joke. They're designed for people with more money, than brains.

Edited by Skinsfan1311

I got a simliar e-mail, back in early May. The link worked for me, and I bought tickets

When you buy them, make sure that you use a credit card that doesn't have a foreign transaction fee. That's because Ticketmaster is working with "NFL International", or something like that, so the transaction was in pounds.

It was kind of odd.

They had several seating options, with locations designated as "categories" in the lowers, lower sidelines, the uppers, upper sidelines, upper sidelines in the first 4 rows of the sections, etc. You can't select an individual seat. You select a category and, per the Order Confirmation, "Once the NFL has assigned seat locations, you will be notified by email from the Washington Redskins Ticket Office. Tickets will be shipped from the Washington Redskins Ticket Office approximately 2-3 weeks before the game."

We selected "Category 2 Premium" which is in thw first few rows of the uppers, somewhere between the 10-yd lines. I'm assuming that it will be on the Skins side, since the email was associated with the team.

With service and delivery charges, it came to ~ $132.00 per ticket.

Those "package deals" are a joke. They're designed for people with more money, than brains.

Yeah, those packages are a joke! I don't roll that high and even if I did, I wouldn't spend that. The Redskins keeps saying there is an issue with the link and I have spend about an hour on the phone with them. I'd hate to do all this only to find out no lowers are available, which is what I am trying to get. They keep blaming it on Ticket Master UK, which I understand, but they are not being overly helpful unfortunately.

• Like 1

It accepted my login but then said there were no tickets available and to check back in case some become available.

Ok, thanks. This tells me that I've spent about an hour for nothing but also tells me not to spend another hour. Thanks!

Yeah, those packages are a joke! I don't roll that high and even if I did, I wouldn't spend that. The Redskins keeps saying there is an issue with the link and I have spend about an hour on the phone with them. I'd hate to do all this only to find out no lowers are available, which is what I am trying to get. They keep blaming it on Ticket Master UK, which I understand, but they are not being overly helpful unfortunately.

Agreed.   It' s a total rip-off.  

Mrs Skinsfan, and I, are spending 9 nights in Europe, (4 in Dublin, 5 in London), for less than a couple of those packages.  Our trip  includes non-stop airfare, (except BWI to DUB, there are no non-stop flights), top-tier hotels, w/breakfast, all taxes and fees and good game tickets.    Transfers aren't included, so we'll be doing that on our own.  

Agreed.   It' s a total rip-off.  

Mrs Skinsfan, and I, are spending 9 nights in Europe, (4 in Dublin, 5 in London), for less than a couple of those packages.  Our trip  includes non-stop airfare, (except BWI to DUB, there are no non-stop flights), top-tier hotels, w/breakfast, all taxes and fees and good game tickets.    Transfers aren't included, so we'll be doing that on our own.  

Yeah, that's my plan. We are going to make a mini-vacation out of it and spend less money on other things that are a better use of time and money.

• Like 1