Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Yea even in the 3rd row I can feel the heat from the suites behind us depending on how the wind is blowing

The Boss and I just "discussed" moving our seats.   

I was told, in no uncertain terms, that it's the last row, in the 200's, Skins side, or nothing at all.

I looked her dead in the eye, and I said, "Yes Dear."

• Like 1

I'd say that about 1/2 of the tickets i listed as available yesterday, are still available as of right now.

A lot less big groups, a lot more singles, but there's a surprising number of pairs and there's even quite a few pairs that are right inline with each other in two separate rows that would work for someone with 4 seats looking to move.

• Like 1

I'd say that about 1/2 of the tickets i listed as available yesterday, are still available as of right now.

A lot less big groups, a lot more singles, but there's a surprising number of pairs and there's even quite a few pairs that are right inline with each other in two separate rows that would work for someone with 4 seats looking to move.

Were the seats in 203 and 239 still available?

• Like 1

Were the seats in 203 and 239 still available?

I don't specifically recall if they were available when I checked earlier, but they are not available now.

The only 200 level available is on the visitor side at this point.

Of course, as windows open for others and they move, they may become available. That's why it'd be nice if you could flag a section to notify you when seats are available...

That's the downside to sharing tickets. Some folks don't pay up on time or at all. Can't even rely on family; we shared house expenses with  sister in laws and one never paid up thousands of dollars....yet they found money to go on Disney cruise vacations, etc. How do these people live with themselves.....

In my 20th year of partnering with a friend and never had a single issue.  Now family members, on the other hand, are a different matter.  Resigned myself to never seeing that money again.

Terrific timing for me.  10am Wednesday morning.  I'll be on the road driving to the Redskins "private" practice in Ashburn.  FML. 

Keeping in mind, I can only see the sections I posted earlier...

A few groups of three, mostly singles left now.

I have not, at any point in time, seen a single seat available at my price level.

I think they broke it.

I contacted the ticket office via email about the issue and they basically said "things have opened up" but I still don't see any. I'm really happy with my seats so it doesn't bother me, but if you were looking to move around in your section I would be prepared to call the number listed in your upgrade window (when you select the package you want to upgrade, it has a number to call for 'immediate assistance') and I'd call right when your upgrade window starts.

I have a hard time believing my price point has not had a single ticket available at all, so something's screwy.

I just sent another email in trying to be a little more specific about the issue...

For those of you who have an upgrade window this morning, let me know if you have the same problem. It's possibly just an issue with my account...

Edited by tshile

I have a hard time believing my price point has not had a single ticket available at all, so something's screwy.

I just sent another email in trying to be a little more specific about the issue...

For those of you who have an upgrade window this morning, let me know if you have the same problem. It's possibly just an issue with my account...

Skins have had issues with individual accounts not seeing or being able to access the upgrade system in past years. One would think they would have that ironed out by now. I also think the TO can see open or pending open seats before they get posted on the upgrade system based on posts from prior years. No proof; just a feeling. Calling the TO is always the most accurate solution. They can also give you tickets for seats being held for player's families, opposing teams, media, etc....i.e do a trade for the new seats for your old seats. A certain number of tickets are always held back for non fans as required by the NFL.

...the pickings are considerably slimmer this year than last. Last year, when my window opened, there were a bunch of seats in 224 and 225 available as pairs, but not this year. There were also a ton of LL endzone seats available, but again...not this year.

Right now, there are a ton of seats together in section 452 (including 11 together) if anybody looking to consolidate seats.

Edited by MarkB452

Seems like there are also not as many interested folks in this thread this year. In past years, it was pretty active during the upgrade process. Folks are happy with their seat locations I guess. I have a buddy in the 400 level and he is not even going to bother looking at an upgrade even if it is not going to cost him any more $. I always look; never know what could become available that is a better seat. Even DButz65 might find better seats that meets his boss' requirements. :-) LOL

...the pickings are considerably slimmer this year than last. Last year, when my window opened, there were a bunch of seats in 224 and 225 available as pairs, but not this year. There were also a ton of LL endzone seats available, but again...not this year.

Right now, there are a ton of seats together in section 452 (including 11 together) if anybody looking to consolidate seats.

Last year they didn't offer former season ticketholders first choice over upgraders of available seating to entice them back - that we know of.

Edited by C.Taylor

Even DButz65 might find better seats that meets his boss' requirements. :-) LOL

I think that you're referring to me, (Butz65 quoted my post...he knows the Boss ;)..he and his wife tailgate with us), and I hope that you're right, but it's not likely.

She stated, emphatically, that our seats" must be in the 200's, home side, and in the last row" That's a tall order. 239, was the only one, in Tshiles early post, that sparked any interest.

I think that the flurry of upgrades that occurred a few years ago, was probably the height of opportunity, to get good upgrades. At that time, we made the jump from section 431, row 2 aisle,(which were great seats), to 236.

I know quite a few people, who made similiar jumps, best one, IMHO, was friends of ours who moved from 423,to 232 to 238(under cover), in consecutive seasons. I love their seats, and almost pulled the trigger on them myself, but didn't, because I couldn't tell if those seats were under cover. That section, as you know, has a weird cut-out, near the steps,(I think), and that's where the seats are.

I think that you're referring to me, (Butz65 quoted my post...he knows the Boss ;)..he and his wife tailgate with us), and I hope that you're right, but it's not likely.

She stated, emphatically, that our seats" must be in the 200's, home side, and in the last row" That's a tall order. 239, was the only one, in Tshiles early post, that sparked any interest.

I think that the flurry of upgrades that occurred a few years ago, was probably the height of opportunity, to get good upgrades. At that time, we made the jump from section 431, row 2 aisle,(which were great seats), to 236.

I know quite a few people, who made similiar jumps, best one, IMHO, was friends of ours who moved from 423,to 232 to 238(under cover), in consecutive seasons. I love their seats, and almost pulled the trigger on them myself, but didn't, because I couldn't tell if those seats were under cover. That section, as you know, has a weird cut-out, near the steps,(I think), and that's where the seats are.

ooooppps. sorry. I know section 238 well. That's my section. I like my seats but would like the aisle or closer to the 50 yard line. I was once in section 424 and in about 5 years have now found myself in 238. Can't really complain now that the Redskins actually allow upgrades from the upper level to the lower level. Maybe in an hour, I'll get lucky.

I also just got an email saying my window ends June 10. Wonder if that is the end of the upgrade window for everyone?

yeah i went from row 16 in 416 (I think) to the last row in 118 to 3rd row in 226 to the section you guys were in 2 seasons ago, and now i'm in 205 just under cover and on the aisle.

i would have stayed in your section if it wasn't 100% on the opposite side of the stadium from where we parked. made getting out of there hell.

everyone who's bought tickets from me has asked for more because they love the seats, so i know it isn't just me.

i wish i made more money and could upgrade to sit around the 50 yard line, but i just can't. I found it incredibly how many seats were open in the 50 yard line section this year.

between the new seat upgrade and us being at the low point int he last 20 years, I think you're right... those were the best chances to upgrade and upgrade big.

now we just need the team to win so owning season tickets is actually worth it again. lol

I also just got an email saying my window ends June 10. Wonder if that is the end of the upgrade window for everyone?

That's the end of mine.

ooooppps. sorry. I know section 238 well. That's my section. I like my seats but would like the aisle or closer to the 50 yard line. I was once in section 424 and in about 5 years have now found myself in 238. Can't really complain now that the Redskins actually allow upgrades from the upper level to the lower level. Maybe in an hour, I'll get lucky.

We have the same window and times. I bet the pickings are gonna be slim. I'll look, but it's unlikely that I'll see anything that will make me give up our seats.

My window opened up, at 2:00pm, and I didn't see anything available. I'm using my phone, and checked the box, to select my current seats, (that I would be upgrading), and hit the "continue" button.

It shows the "Virtue Venue" stadium seating diagram, but it doesn't show what seats are available.

My window opened up, at 2:00pm, and I didn't see anything available. I'm using my phone, and checked the box, to select my current seats, (that I would be upgrading), and hit the "continue" button.

It shows the "Virtue Venue" stadium seating diagram, but it doesn't show what seats are available.

You have to click on the green sections to see available seats. Mostly just single seats on the sideline. I did see three seats together in row 11 in section 218 on the visitor side. But nothing but singles other than that. Disappointed....but expected. Tshile got my hopes up, but I knew they would not last two days.

You have to click on the green sections to see available seats. Mostly just single seats on the sideline. I did see three seats together in row 11 in section 218 on the visitor side. But nothing but singles other than that. Disappointed....but expected. Tshile got my hopes up, but I knew they would not last two days.

Thanks.

I knew that 239 would get snatched.

No biggie, both of us have sweet seats.

I am in my upgrade window now and the upgrade options are vastly inferior to the seats that were available for "New" season tickets holders in the May 30th email (plus that offered a $100 discount per seat to boot).  It appears that the Redskins put existing season ticket holders at the bottom of the list this year.  I would have been better off abandoning my long-term season tickets and starting over.  These are just a few of the seats that were available on May 30:

Section 401 Row 2
Section 454 Row 3
Section 105 Row 15
Section 117 Row 9
Section 138 Row 10