Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPDATE: No Homicide just a fight (Homicide at the Colts Game?)

B55Green

Maybe not BS. I was at the Colts game and my mom got a letter in the mail from the Skins yesterday asking me if I was a witness to something. I live at school, so I haven't had a chance to take a look at it, but I'll let you all know if I see it.

If it's true then $100 to a ham sandwich JLC breaks this story first :)

Side note - I can't remember so maybe I'm way off, but wasn't The Mayor of FedEx's infamous closed/deleted thread originally about a fight at the Colts game?

I didn't see this posted anywhere, so please excuse me if this has been already.

I was just talking with my father and a lady from work asked him if he had gotten a letter from the Washington Redskins asking about a homicide that happened during the Sunday Night football game between them and the Colts at Fedex Field. Apparently they are trying to find witnesses who saw anything. I'm assuming it must have been a fight, but I don't know.

Did anyone get this letter?

The only crime I know of that was committed was the redskins posing as a football team. That crime has been going on for a long time around here too.

Side note - I can't remember so maybe I'm way off, but wasn't The Mayor of FedEx's infamous closed/deleted thread originally about a fight at the Colts game?

Nah. The Mayor's thread was about him getting detained by the PG County Police for selling a parking pass. The thread quickly spiraled out of control when the Mayor started using racial slurs directed towards another poster.

EDIT: And he started this thread the Monday after the Vikings Turd Fest.

Nah. The Mayor's thread was about him getting detained by the PG County Police for selling a parking pass. The thread quickly spiraled out of control when the Mayor started using racial slurs directed towards another poster.

EDIT: And he started this thread the Monday after the Vikings Turd Fest.

That's right....yep, I WAS way off...thanks BH...

The only crime I know of that was committed was the redskins posing as a football team. That crime has been going on for a long time around here too.

Ironic that you say this, because we were actually one botched "catch" from Galloway away from not losing that game...against the Colts....on national TV.

When we have a real roster in a year or two, people are going to look back and marvel at how close our games were, even going 6-10, in the first year of Shanahan/Allen's regime.

ROFLMAO!!!!

I really think this was the best response I have ever seen to a sarcastic ass.

Since the original post wasn't meant as a joke I'm not sure I understand the response but if you get it then you guys are on the same level so thats good. Same reason there will always be people who laugh at your mom jokes, but I'm the ass. Got it.

Since the original post wasn't meant as a joke I'm not sure I understand the response but if you get it then you guys are on the same level so thats good. Same reason there will always be people who laugh at your mom jokes, but I'm the ass. Got it.

Obviously you are far too uppity to understand. You're probably a blast to hang out with though.

Thanks for proving my point. :)

To be fair was the cop in the bush?

Hahaha, no, I was down a few feet into the woods. We're right next to the ES tailgate, there was a line for the Porta Potties, and I had to go. I can't blame him; he was just doing his job, and I'd be pissed off if I were a bike cop, too.

Thanks for proving my point. :)

Hahaha, no, I was down a few feet into the woods. We're right next to the ES tailgate, there was a line for the Porta Potties, and I had to go. I can't blame him; he was just doing his job, and I'd be pissed off if I were a bike cop, too.

That was you?? :ols: Was this cop on a bike looking for firework culprits???

Obviously you are far too uppity to understand. You're probably a blast to hang out with though.

Did what I said about your friend really hurt your feelings enough to jump in? This is the reason I don't post often on here. People say something stupid and when you call them out they get all upset. Ok. He was right. I can't believe that at an unrelated incident a cop has the nerve to tell him that he could get a citation for peeing where he could be seen. Its my sense of humor that is gone because he was being a whiney ***** about it and serious in his first post and I called him out.

So Im sorry I hurt your guys feelings for telling it like it is. You are right, what a jerk that guy was for doing his job. To be fair at least newcliche stated this in his last post. Don't worry, I'm done so you don't have to worry about your favorite members being made fun of.

I agree.

I would imagine that if there were a homicide at a large event then the list of names in surronding seats would be given to PG detectives. It is possible that they would get some assisstance from the skins and whoever says they might have seen something is directed to the right person.

Maybe since they have the list and avenue to contact the masses this is how its handled??? Sorry, I want to believe these people aren't making this up.

Archived