Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Survivor Thread

Forehead

The Purple team is going to wish they had Russell back. If they really wanted to get to him, why not take out his girls first? Yes, he's a manipulater, but he knows how to play the game. And why would more of them not want to align with him? You know you're good til at least the merge if you stick with him, but it doesn't matter now. I was sad to see Russell go, he's been one of my favorite players on there.

Now to the Orange team, I hope they keep Phillip around forever! He's such a joke, but he takes him self so seriously that it makes for great comedy. It was smart that they didn't get rid of him because otherwise they would've been left with only 2 guys, so they would get destoyed in immunity challenges.

I can't remember what season it was, but I just keep getting the funny feeling that when they get down to like 10 people left, redemption island part will end with all eliminated people returning as a tribe with the last person in redemption island getting an immunity from the first time at tribal with the new tribe. Just reminds me of when they did it, without the redemption island gimmick, and had all of the eliminated people return as a new tribe.

Guess we'll see.

That was the Pearl Islands season, though I thought that was a terrible twist. At least this season, the whole "someone coming back" thing is up front. Just randomly deciding to bring people back in a "twist" I thought was awful, and it showed at the final when no one voted for the person who returned, that scoutmaster idiot.

Great move getting rid of Russell and I am soooo glad he is gone. Couldnt stand his midget ass talking trash... great player, yes but his act has run its course. And he cried like a *****... ha hahahahahahahahahaha!

And his team didnt even miss a beat without him, easily beating Rob's team...

I can't remember what season it was, but I just keep getting the funny feeling that when they get down to like 10 people left, redemption island part will end with all eliminated people returning as a tribe with the last person in redemption island getting an immunity from the first time at tribal with the new tribe. Just reminds me of when they did it, without the redemption island gimmick, and had all of the eliminated people return as a new tribe.

Guess we'll see.

As much as I love Russell that would suck. It's already been done no need to do it again.

As much as I love Russell that would suck. It's already been done no need to do it again.

I agree with you and Forehead, don't think it needs to be done. Just with all of the talk and everything being done, I just wouldn't put it past them to make that as a twist again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm disappointed, Stephanie was nice eye-candy...and her firecracker personality helped too. I agree, if Rob can keep the peace between Phillip and the girls on his tribe, the Orange team is going to run the show after the merge.

Did you notice how they're adding a gorilla roar after every Phillip speech now?

this season is turning out to be a great season. what a great move by boston rob.

That was a great move, but Matt is an idiot. My wife and I are both religious, but we're in agreement, religion in a situation like this should be used as a support system, not as an excuse for everything. Like voting for a random third person so you don't have to pick a side. He may be smart in real life, he's a pre-med student, but he is game stupid. And Boston Rob is incredible.

Wow just watched. Phillip is a tv goldmine. I think the chances of him being invited to the next all star season are at 100%

They need to put him on the same tribe as that Ben guy from two-three seasons ago who got into it with the angry black woman and made a bunch of "ghetto trash" and "ketchup sandwiches" remarks. Although I have to admit, I don't know why "ketchup sandwich" is racist, but it was taken that way. Someone will have to fill me in there. Mixing him and Phillip would be incredible.

Philip needs to get his swimming trunks back. I cannot stand to see a man in his pink panties like that.

As far as the game goes this is going to be awesome as it makes it way down to the last five or so remaining. It will be very interesting to see who Rob tries to demonize to be in the final three with him.

Wow just watched. Phillip is a tv goldmine. I think the chances of him being invited to the next all star season are at 100%

I want to see Phillip and that guy "Coach" from a few seasons back on the next "all star" season. Worlds would collide.

---------- Post added April-22nd-2011 at 01:26 PM ----------

I know that it's ridiculous - but I want Phillip to win. He's crazy, he's confrontational, he's delusional, he's hysterical. It would be the most controversial win ever!!!

I'm waiting for Rob's team to open their eyes and see that he's manipulating them and 'being Rob.' I guess it was two weeks ago - he told his team not to eat the rice and Grant got up and had a little bit - I was happy .... I thought that Grant may start switching over but he didn't. Rob is a brilliant player and he's fabulous at puzzles .... I just don't care for him.

Team Phillip! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived