Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Zorn Set to Join Chiefs

FinalBeast

Jim Zorn was fired by the Ravens after the 2010 season. The team that lost at home to the Ravens in the playoffs apparently was impressed with his work.

We’re hearing that Zorn will be joining the Kansas City Chiefs.

Zorn presumably will fill the currently vacant role of quarterbacks coach, serving as the primary buffer between quarterback Matt Cassel and coach Todd Haley.

Whether and to what extent Zorn — or anyone, for that matter — can coexist with Haley remains to be seen.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/15/zorn-set-to-join-chiefs/

Edit:

It is confirmed now that he will be the quarterbacks coach.

5 years from now, or when his career is over and he needs some cash, I want a tell-all book from Zorn about his time here. Spill ALL the dirt. Just leave out the "oh gosh darn its" and the "well golly gees".

Don't you forget the "ouchies" his players suffered. :ols:

Why all the hate with Zorn? Baltimore has always been known for defense and Joe Flacco played better this year with Zorn. Just because he didn't work out as a HC or OC, doesn't mean he automatically sucks at a QB coach. Joe Flacco, I believe, was outraged when they fired Zorn.

Why all the hate with Zorn? Baltimore has always been known for defense and Joe Flacco played better this year with Zorn. Just because he didn't work out as a HC or OC, doesn't mean he automatically sucks at a QB coach. Joe Flacco, I believe, was outraged when they fired Zorn.

I would be outraged too if the slip n' slide coach got fired.

Off the top of my head that's the dumbest move I can remember in any sport.

The Trailblazers drafted that guy who's name I can't even remember right now instead of Jordan, and more recently Greg Oden instead of Durant. One organization, two moves far worse than promoting Zorn to be the puppeteer HC.

The Trailblazers drafted that guy who's name I can't even remember right now instead of Jordan, and more recently Greg Oden instead of Durant. One organization, two moves far worse than promoting Zorn to be the puppeteer HC.

Sam Bowie and I'd spend $50 bucks for Zorn's tell all about us. OK not $50, I'd probably grab a seat at Barnes and Noble are read for free.

everybody on exremeskins hates Zorn

Fzlhf1QdiwI

Archived