RonJeremy

Bud Light Presents- Real Men of Genius

(Real Men of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Greedy NFL Owner

(Mr. Greedy NFL Owner Guy)

Sure your Team finished this season 6-10 three weeks ago

But that doesn’t stop you from sending 2011 Season Ticket Invoices out

2 weeks BEFORE THIS YEARS Super Bowl.

(Didn’t even get the bad taste of last season out of our mouths)

Thanks to you, the Redskins have been a dissapointment for over a decade now

(1999 to be exact)

Nevermind that their might not even be a NFL season next year

unless a new Collective Bargaining Agreement is signed soon.

(Snyder doesn’t care about those details)

So here's to you, oh Sultan of Self-Indulgence.

Because while there may be no I in team,

thanks to you there's always an F and a U.

(F-U)

Wow, and they said old clan wasn't on this board anymore. In fact, what am I doing?

You go brotha, you go!!!

....and yes, that made me lol!!!!!!1111

This is my first post in probably two years.

Since it is widely known that this board is read by some members of the Redskins staff, I wanted to voice my opinion on the season ticket invoice in a place where I know it will be seen. :)

Thanks everyone else. :D

This is my first post in probably two years.

Since it is widely known that this board is read by some members of the Redskins staff, I wanted to voice my opinion on the season ticket invoice in a place where I know it will be seen. :)

Thanks everyone else. :D

That rocked! As a writer/editor, I appreciated the creativity of it all.

Thanks. I have a lot more material than that...perhaps I should start my comedy writing career with a blog full of funny random things.

For someone that doesn't know where to start it seems like a good bet. Tons of Comics are completely random and who knows you may find your niche or you'll just be the funny random internet guy.

Thanks. I have a lot more material than that...perhaps I should start my comedy writing career with a blog full of funny random things.
Yeah but this one isn't funny, it's true.

How can you explain sending out season ticket invoices in January (much earlier than ever before) when the CBA ends in April.

Real Men of Genius.............

Yeah but this one isn't funny, it's true.

How can you explain sending out season ticket invoices in January (much earlier than ever before) when the CBA ends in April.

Real Men of Genius.............

At the risk of sounding like a Snyder apologist I think it's pretty damn smart to send it now. Tax refunds should be coming in soon. The real labor strife hasn't hit the fan yet. While the "Real Men of Genius" imagery is pretty funny I don't see how anyone can fault teams for doing this.

At the risk of sounding like a Snyder apologist I think it's pretty damn smart to send it now. Tax refunds should be coming in soon. The real labor strife hasn't hit the fan yet. While the "Real Men of Genius" imagery is pretty funny I don't see how anyone can fault teams for doing this.
I've heard it all before. Do you hate capitalism? It's his team he can charge what he wants. If you don't like it, don't renew your tickets.

Pre-Snyder the season ticket monies were due in May....which seemed reasonable. To send out an invoice while the current season is being played seems a bit desperate to me. Might explain why I've received countless waiting list offers for season tix in recent days. Did you ever think that you'd see the day when they had to offer autographed merchandise and tickets to other stadium events as a reward for paying in full and before the due date?

Archived