Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Divisional Round

ACW

not at the moment but it didnt seem to start that way. and i hate triplett, he always screws the Skins

yeah B. Banks just posted on his twitter.

"I think I see a Ref out there who called one of my td's back this year!"

lol. He's talking about that petty call on Riley.

Out of these two afc rivalries, I'm choosing the lesser of four evils and rooting for Ravens and the Jets. The Pats and Steelers have already won enough this decade. I saw alot of Ravnes playoff losses and I think they actually deserve to get a playoff win.

If I had to pick a team to cheer for, it would be the Patriots, I hate Rex Ryan and the Jets players and fans, same with the Ravens. I don't hate the Steelers fans or coaches, or most of their players. I don't hate the Pats players, or their fans, just their HC. Whoever makes it to the SB from the AFC, I'm cheering for them to lose.

**** that, as if the refs NEVER **** up a call. I hate the refs. They have been HORRIBLE this year. It's progressively gotten worse.

The NFL really does need to do something.

Okay, but, um, in this game... what the **** are you talking about?

Thats the most beautiful part of the opening kickoff!!

I was really skeptical about that challenge even after I saw that Omar Epps would win it. It was a difference of, what, 15 yards? Challenges are too valuable to use one for 15 yards on the opening kickoff.

I was really skeptical about that challenge even after I saw that Omar Epps would win it. It was a difference of, what, 15 yards? Challenges are too valuable to use one for 15 yards on the opening kickoff.

I was thinking that too, but I was also thinking that its an easy challenge thats a guaranteed win. I was more skeptical about the second challenge because it was a loss for sure.

Archived