Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Brandon Jacobs says goodbye like only he can.

Drew_Fl

“You’re all getting pictures of Brandon Jacobs leaving, wondering if he’ll ever return,” Jacobs said Monday via the New York Daily News. “That’ll be your caption tomorrow. F— you all.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/03/giants-face-big-questions-in-backfield-this-offseason/

Click link for the rest, but thats really the only fun part. Geez Brandon, you're losing money by the minute.

I honestly think he's the NFL player I have hated the most often in recent times.

I'll be glad when he's not on the Giants anymore and I never have to hear about him running his mouth again.

I don't necessarily hate him......but I hate his mustache

Hey Brandon...

elimanning.jpg

Yup, he did turn the ball over a lot although a number of the INT"s weren't his fault. They resulted in balls bouncing off WR's and the WR's not reading the defenses correctly as was pointed out by Coughlin. Oh yeah, he is also a former Super Bowl MVP. That is definitely invalid. I am very happy that Eli Manning is the QB of the Giants.

;8083617']Yup' date=' he did turn the ball over a lot although a number of the INT"s weren't his fault. They resulted in balls bouncing off WR's and the WR's not reading the defenses correctly as was pointed out by Coughlin. Oh yeah, he is also a former Super Bowl MVP. That is definitely invalid. I am very happy that Eli Manning is the QB of the Giants.[/quote']

A lot of those that "weren't his fault" because the ball bounced off his receivers hands were because of poorly thrown balls. See: Yesterday's INT. Poor pass. He's only the SB MVP that year because his last name is Manning. Justin Tuck was the MVP of that game, hands down.

I knew BJ was a piece of crap, back when he was punching Marcus Washington openhanded in the face mask, when the play was practically over, when MW was on his knees.

Of course, MW kept his cool and didn't retaliate. So of course the refs didn't call anything. :doh:

Jacobs has done nothing to redeem himself since then.

A lot of those that "weren't his fault" because the ball bounced off his receivers hands were because of poorly thrown balls. See: Yesterday's INT. Poor pass. He's only the SB MVP that year because his last name is Manning. Justin Tuck was the MVP of that game, hands down.

You should give the entire defense the MVP. They shut down the most potent offense in the history of the NFL. That, and what's-his-name's catch.

Archived