Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Fanhouse: The worst dropped pass of the NFL season(Cooley)

Coolio47

Not all drops were Cooley's fault but where the ball was thrown instead. Also Cooley hasn't really played with Rex so you have that chem thing as well. But I am sure mediots don't care about that at all as that won't sell stories and that stupid writer probably doesn't care either.

:ols: Oh give me a break........ I chalk it up top that concussion earlier this season... Hasn't been himself since!

Johnson's drop would have beaten the Steelers.

Santonio Holmes dropped one a couple weeks ago that would have beaten the Dolphins deep in the fourth quarter and cast the Jets entire season into doubt.

Both of them lost, and both would have won if they made those easy catches.

Cooley dropped one that was a touchdown 2 plays later.

The Redskins won.

The writer of this article has no credibility making this assertion, and his editor is even worse.

Who decided to let this story run?

~Bang

I'd say because of time and place... Santana's drop against Dallas last week was worse. Easy, soft, at chest level and not a defender within 5 yards of him.

This is what I was going to say, glad I read through the comments first. Santana could have caught that pass and had one defender to beat...we would have had a much better chance of beating Dallas had that happened. This was a terrible drop by Cooley, but nothing compared to the Moss fiasco.

Jason Avant dropped a ridiculously easy pass earlier in the year. Wide open in the endzone, thrown right in his numbers, and he dropped it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81c4fe85/Avant-ungarde?r_src=ramp

Cooley's drop was bad, but i think this was worse.

Yeah, that one was just as bad as Cooley's in terms of ease and catchability lol :yes:...but he plays for a winning team, and that drop happened...what, a whole 2 weeks ago, fer pete's sake! Cooley, on the otherhand, plays for a drama-filled losing team, and the drop happened yesterday!!! lol...That by default makes it worse than Avant's drop in the media's eyes.

Archived