Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cliff Lee did the same thing as Lebron James! (Where's the outratge)

Parsec2010

This made absolutely NO sense. !

Much like your entire argument about Lebron James apparent leadership qualities. :ols:

IOfcourse, you would try to take jabs, the true sign of someone who has no argument, just tries to put the other person down. Thanks

Well to be honest, I was only referring to your sports IQ, and judging by the fact that you failed to see that, maybe that lack of sports IQ translates to the real world also, but of course we'd have no way of knowing.

Much like your entire argument about Lebron James apparent leadership qualities. :ols:

Well to be honest, I was only referring to your sports IQ, and judging by the fact that you failed to see that, maybe that lack of sports IQ translates to the real world also, but of course we'd have no way of knowing.

Thank you for making my point even more.

We all agree he has the best skillset in the league. But he is NOT a leader and his play in key games sometimes leaves alot to be questioned. He can't beat the Celtics or Magic.

He clearly can't get past the chubby that he has for Lebron James. James quits when the going gets tough. When it got tough here, he started to get a little fidgety, and then his boy Maverick Carter tried to stir **** up once again, and try to create a firestorm in the media. But it didn't work here, because unlike everyone in the Cleveland organization, no one is going to kiss his ass.

And as far as the Dwight Howard comparison that I "failed to mention," it honestly wasn't even worth it. In the past, Dwight has pouted almost as much as Lebron, whenever being criticized by Stan Van, but someone lit a fire in him over the offseason.

He clearly can't get past the chubby that he has for Lebron James. James quits when the going gets tough. When it got tough here, he started to get a little fidgety, and then his boy Maverick Carter tried to stir **** up once again, and try to create a firestorm in the media. But it didn't work here, because unlike everyone in the Cleveland organization, no one is going to kiss his ass.

And as far as the Dwight Howard comparison that I "failed to mention," it honestly wasn't even worth it. In the past, Dwight has pouted almost as much as Lebron, whenever being criticized by Stan Van, but someone lit a fire in him over the offseason.

LOL my chubby for LeBron? No, i just appreciate talent. I have the same amount of respect for LeBron as I do for KD, Rose, Westbrook, Rondo, Wade, Amare etc. Doesnt mean i have a 'chubby' for them too. I dont hate on people because everyone else does. I dont follow the crowd and believe in what they say, i have my own opinion and views. Get over yourself.

LOL my chubby for LeBron? No, i just appreciate talent. I have the same amount of respect for LeBron as I do for KD, Rose, Westbrook, Rondo, Wade, Amare etc. Doesnt mean i have a 'chubby' for them too. I dont hate on people because everyone else does. I dont follow the crowd and believe in what they say, i have my own opinion and views. Get over yourself.

Well sure, and you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how misguided it may be. And as for "getting over myself," I wasn't the one who originally wanted to boast his "superior basketball knowledege" over everyone else to begin with. This entire thread has been completely derailed because you think your opinion, which you originally stated as "fact", was important enough to warrant doing it, when in fact, it is nothing new, is devoid of most, if not all common sense, and is nothing different from the same tired ass talking points that I 've heard from numerous Cleveland fans over the years, who are now unavailable for comment. I don't think I need to "get over myself" at all. I am merely responding to you. If you wish for it to stop, then maybe you should stop posting.

Well sure, and you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how misguided it may be. And as for "getting over myself," I wasn't the one who originally wanted to boast his "superior basketball knowledege" over everyone else to begin with. This entire thread has been completely derailed because you think your opinion, which you originally stated as "fact", was important enough to warrant doing it, when in fact, it is nothing new, is devoid of most, if not all common sense, and is nothing different from the same tired ass talking points that I 've heard from numerous Cleveland fans over the years, who are now unavailable for comment. I don't think I need to "get over myself" at all. I am merely responding to you. If you wish for it to stop, then maybe you should stop posting.

This is more about you being mad that someone doesnt agree with your logic. Not everyone has to have the same views as you buddy. Im sorry, but thats life.

This is more about you being mad that someone doesnt agree with your logic. Not everyone has to have the same views as you buddy. Im sorry, but thats life.

I'm not mad. Whenever I debate/argue with someone, I tend to keep my emotions under control. It seems as though you are very sensitive though. Maybe next time you could present an argument that is actually well thought out?

I'm not mad. Whenever I debate/argue with someone, I tend to keep my emotions under control. It seems as though you are very sensitive though. Maybe next time you could present an argument that is actually well thought out?

Oh it was very well thought out. When you posted an argument, i posted a counter argument. And when i did, you preceded to take jabs. lol. but its all good. I like a good debate, when people actually argue points, and not about who can insult one another better.

No one hated Lebron before the Decision?

Lebron is more important to the Heat than Dwyane Wade?

The Heat will be Lebron's team in time?

Lebron is a leader because of two MVP awards?

Sinister is angry?

Those really don't sound like strong talking points IMO

When did i say no one hated lebron before the decision? I said more people liked him than not. I could make up stuff and say that you said everyone hates lebron.

How is he not important to the heat?

How is leading a team to the best record in the NBA two consecutive years make him a follower?

Lets look at your point, LeBron is a bad player because he had a one hour special. LeBron is not a leader because he lost in the finals. LeBron doesnt beat good teams in the playoffs, detroit wasnt good, they made it to the conference championship because they are bad.

LOL.

When did i say no one hated lebron before the decision? I said more people liked him than not. I could make up stuff and say that you said everyone hates lebron.

How is he not important to the heat?

How is leading a team to the best record in the NBA two consecutive years make him a follower?

Lets look at your point, LeBron is a bad player because he had a one hour special. LeBron is not a leader because he lost in the finals. LeBron doesnt beat good teams in the playoffs, detroit wasnt good, they made it to the conference championship because they are bad.

LOL.

You did say that more people liked LeBron than hated him before the decision, which I don't believe is true one bit. Everyone knew before the decision that LeBron was a self-centered jackass who only cared about his image and keeping it pristine.

LeBron is important to the heat; however, he's not more important to the Heat then Dwayne Wade. The Heat are Wade's team, and will go only as far as Wade can take them.

Leading a team to the best record 2 years in a row in the NBA lessens your point even more. The fact that he had the best regular season record 2 years in a row and then couldn't win in the playoffs shows how LeBron lacks the clutch gene, and then he's a follower because he left the team with the best record 2 years in a row in the NBA for another team with 2 other superstars where he wouldn't be forced to lead his team to a title. If he was a true leader he would have stayed in Cleveland and lead his Cavaliers to an NBA title, but he realized he wasn't capable of doing this and left. Hell, he could even convince or lead Chris Bosh to Cleveland. Bosh decided to listen to Wade and come down and play with him in Miami, before LeBron had made a decision.

LeBron is one of the best player's in the NBA; however, he is a self-centered ego maniac, for example when he had the videotape of him being dunked on by a college kid taken away from the guy who filmed it. LeBron has been pampered since he was 12 and 13-years old and was told he was the next great thing, and he's had nothing but yes men, like Maverick Carter, around him to constantly lie to him and build up his inflated ego, and tell him the problem in Cleveland was Mike Brown and not LeBron for failing in the playoffs multiple years in a row. The fact that he did a 1-hour special on ESPN about him and where he would "take his talents" is completely and utterly absurd, and no one who was humble or who just wanted to play basketball or any sport for the sake of the argument would have done what he did. LeBron is more worried about building his brand and becoming a billionaire than leading his team to an NBA title. Now he'll just have to settle for a title on Wade's Heat team.

You did say that more people liked LeBron than hated him before the decision, which I don't believe is true one bit. Everyone knew before the decision that LeBron was a self-centered jackass who only cared about his image and keeping it pristine.

LeBron is important to the heat; however, he's not more important to the Heat then Dwayne Wade. The Heat are Wade's team, and will go only as far as Wade can take them.

Leading a team to the best record 2 years in a row in the NBA lessens your point even more. The fact that he had the best regular season record 2 years in a row and then couldn't win in the playoffs shows how LeBron lacks the clutch gene, and then he's a follower because he left the team with the best record 2 years in a row in the NBA for another team with 2 other superstars where he wouldn't be forced to lead his team to a title. If he was a true leader he would have stayed in Cleveland and lead his Cavaliers to an NBA title, but he realized he wasn't capable of doing this and left. Hell, he could even convince or lead Chris Bosh to Cleveland. Bosh decided to listen to Wade and come down and play with him in Miami, before LeBron had made a decision.

LeBron is one of the best player's in the NBA; however, he is a self-centered ego maniac, for example when he had the videotape of him being dunked on by a college kid taken away from the guy who filmed it. LeBron has been pampered since he was 12 and 13-years old and was told he was the next great thing, and he's had nothing but yes men, like Maverick Carter, around him to constantly lie to him and build up his inflated ego, and tell him the problem in Cleveland was Mike Brown and not LeBron for failing in the playoffs multiple years in a row. The fact that he did a 1-hour special on ESPN about him and where he would "take his talents" is completely and utterly absurd, and no one who was humble or who just wanted to play basketball or any sport for the sake of the argument would have done what he did. LeBron is more worried about building his brand and becoming a billionaire than leading his team to an NBA title. Now he'll just have to settle for a title on Wade's Heat team.

Taking a page of out ACW's book:

:beavisnbutthead::point2sky:2drunks:

Epic post.

Response

"You did say that more people liked LeBron than hated him."

-Right thats exactly what i said. How does this mean that no one hated LeBron? Thats what I was referring to. The two statements are completely different.

"Dwyane Wade is more important to the Heat than LeBron"

-Debatable

"He couldn't convince Bosh."

-Bosh wanted a big market all along. Bosh said it him-self he wanted to go wherever LeBron went. If LeBron went anywhere besides Cleveland, like New York or Chicago, Bosh would have gone with him.

The videotape getting dunked on.

- He wasnt the one who had it taken away. It was Nike who confiscated it. Now if you tell me LeBron told them to confiscate it, then you must work very closely with LeBron, or are in his head and know everything he does.

LeBron's personality

- I agree, he is self-centered ego maniac. And ive said that before. But that has nothing to do with his game. And i have also said it is Wade's team right now. Just like you believe it will stay Wade's team, i said i think it will be LeBron's team. What's wrong with that? Everyone is entitled to your own opinion.

I can't believe this thread has this many replies. One of worst threads of the year, imo. There's no place for race-baiting in this country.

I honestly think parsec may have been here before, under a different username, and was banned, and came back to rile everyone up. Most people who join this site don't join the tailgate right away. I didn't even start frequenting this place until around last February.

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 12:23 PM ----------

More like people who cant stand others who have different views than them vs "fan boy".

More like rational, kind, generous people try to help helmet boy who keeps banging his head into a wall.;)

"Dwyane Wade is more important to the Heat than LeBron"

-Debatable

"He couldn't convince Bosh."

-Bosh wanted a big market all along. Bosh said it him-self he wanted to go wherever LeBron went. If LeBron went anywhere besides Cleveland, like New York or Chicago, Bosh would have gone with him.

The videotape getting dunked on.

- He wasnt the one who had it taken away. It was Nike who confiscated it. Now if you tell me LeBron told them to confiscate it, then you must work very closely with LeBron, or are in his head and know everything he does.

LeBron's personality

- I agree, he is self-centered ego maniac. And ive said that before. But that has nothing to do with his game. And i have also said it is Wade's team right now. Just like you believe it will stay Wade's team, i said i think it will be LeBron's team. What's wrong with that? Everyone is entitled to your own opinion.

It's not debatable between Wade vs. LeBron in Miami. Wade is the most important player in Miami and the clear and undeniable leader. The fact that you said debatable, yet wouldn't debate it, means you don't have a case on that point.

If Bosh was following LeBron, then why did Bosh sign with Wade in Miami before LeBron made his decision? Bosh wanted to play with a real leader and went to play with Wade, and then LeBron hopped on the bandwagon to be the Robin to Wade's Batman.

If you honestly believe that LeBron or one of his cohorts didn't have a say or any action into having the tape confiscated then you are kidding yourself. LeBron couldn't have his perfect image tainted, how dare that college kid dunk on him at his own camp. LeBron/Nike had to make sure that tape never saw the light of day so LeBron's image didn't take a hit, even though they both screwed the pooch and made LeBron look very, very bad with how he handled that whole issue.

There's no way the Heat become LeBron's team. Wade was the vital key into helping rebuild that franchise and guide them to a title, while LeBron just came on like I just said once he saw Bosh wouldn't follow him and would rather play with Wade, so LeBron's hand was forced. He knew he couldn't lead his Cavaliers to a title, he couldn't handle the pressure of playing under Michael's shadow in Chicago, even with a solid crew with Rose, Boozer, Noah, and Korver already in place. He didn't want to go to New York once Bosh was already in Miami and Stoudemire was the only main addition there.

LeBron had 2 main options:

1.) Stay in Cleveland, be a leader and try his hardest to lead the team he had helped build to the title that city needs.

2.) Take the easy way out and go play on Wade's team with Bosh, because he knows he couldn't beat them.

If Bosh was following LeBron, then why did Bosh sign with Wade in Miami before LeBron made his decision? Bosh wanted to play with a real leader and went to play with Wade, and then LeBron hopped on the bandwagon to be the Robin to Wade's Batman.

"Bosh had reportedly stated that, while he did want to play with James, it had to be in Chicago or Miami. Bosh wants to grow is brand, and feels that can only happen in a bigger market. Perhaps, but Bosh should look no further than LeBron himself to see that big cities are no longer necessary when it comes to global icon status."

http://www.fearthesword.com/2010/7/6/1554543/broussard-lebron-wants-chris-bosh

Archived