Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per John Keim (WEX) Twitter - Terrence Austin Promoted(Nope. Updated post #50)

NattyBo

Finally! So someone's gotta be cut...Go ahead and cut Chad Simpson too, and elevate James Davis as well. Especially now that you have Banks another week healthier and Austin to play ST as well. No need for a RB who only plays ST now.

So lets see, let's look at the age of the potential top 4 receivers for the Redskins:

Santana Moss (31)

Anthony Armstrong (27)

Brandon Banks (22)

Terrence Austin (22)

Slowly chipping away at this aging roster, eh?

Let's not forget the best technical receiver we have at 23, Kelly; who by all accounts was placed on IR a tad too quickly this year.

Now if we can get him on the field next year .....

Hail.

Let's not forget the best technical receiver we have at 23, Kelly; who by all accounts was placed on IR a tad too quickly this year.

Now if we can get him on the field next year .....

Hail.

I think it was for the best. Give him an extra year to fix any durability problems, hopefully he can come back strong in the offseason

I think it was for the best. Give him an extra year to fix any durability problems, hopefully he can come back strong in the offseason

Let's hope, because I still stand by the view he was the best wide out in the '08 class, and was worth the calculated gamble on his limitless potential over his knees. (Which is admittedly getting harder to defend the more time out he spends, but ya' know ..... ). If he'd of been out there on a consistent basis, the talk wouldn't of been about Jackson and Royal out of that class.

Hail.

Maybe the fans do know more than the coaches?

Glad to see Shanahan might be dropping the Napolean complex, and finally using his head.

Translation: "Hi, I'm McD5, whenever there is even one questionable aspect to our team I will not only question it, but demand change immediately. 9/10, I'm totally wrong, but when that one time does happen after many factors cause it to, I'll be sure to remind everyone that I knew more than the coaches".

Good news. The question is, which one was cut. For my money Roydell Williams. Galloway is veteran leadership, whether that has translated to success on the field or not.

When you're playing as badly as Galloway is, it is hard to demand respect in a lockerroom. My guess is Galloway goes and Roydell stays for ST ability. The rest of these recievers are too small to fill that role.

Archived