Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboyszone Just Closed And Moved tr1's Thread LOL!!!

In case you didn't know, tr1 went over to Cowboyszone this week and declared that the Cowboys would beat the Giants. Naturally most on that thread either called him an "insane troll" or said he was just flat-out wrong.

Well, once it became obvious that the Cowboys would indeed win, I bumped the thread by posting "*Ahem*...:cool:"...just to show that tr1 is not simply some obsessed Skins homer hell-bent on looking at the Cowboys in the worst light possible, that he actually has some facts and football knowledge that way too many Dallas fans over there laugh off as impossible (plus I predicted the Cowboys would win on that thread as well lol...)

Well, lo and behold, within MINUTES of me bumping the thread, it disappeared lol :ols:...and now I finally found it and it has been closed, and my post was deleted. And it's not the first time Hostile (their mod) has deleted posts in order to make things appear the way he wants them to appear on CZ. I think it's laughable that they would feel the need to hide the fact that the infamous tr1 came into their "house" and predicted what almost none of them would dare predict about their Cowboys...and end up being right about it. Which, as we know here, is par for the course when it comes to his predictions and the Cowboys lol...

Funny about them closing the thread. And I bet you bumping it pissed them off. LOL

That being said, tr1 also predicted the cowgirls to win a few weeks ago, and they got crushed.

I wouldn't get too giddy about his predictions this year.

You forgot to point out after him making that thread he came back here and declared the Giants to win the game because half the locker room "hated" Jason Garrett. In the spirit of tr1, get your facts straight before posting.

Really?

http://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1744610086883329

This is the BEST season in a long while, isn't it?

:rotflmao:

I still expect the pukes to put up a fight and win...but, who really knows.

Eli could throw 10 picks or 0 picks.

Typical of a Cowboys fan to get ****y over one win lol :rotflmao:

Funny about them closing the thread. And I bet you bumping it pissed them off. LOL

That being said, tr1 also predicted the cowgirls to win a few weeks ago, and they got crushed.

You only wish you got as many predictions right as he does lol ;)...

And the point wasn't simply about tr1 being right about this game, it was about how the mods at CZ are so anti-tr1 that they'll close and hide a thread that makes him look good lol...

Really?

If you want to claim me being ****y, look me up as "mkindred" on Cowboyszone ... I never thought we would win this game. I just wanted us to come out and play like we had a pair. Have I claimed ****iness over this win once? Or did I merely point out that tr1 was playing both sides of the fence? Thanks.

Really?

Oh, and ..

That's before I read this.

Again, Giants fans are not too bright, but they aren't as annoying as other NFCE fans.

Just sayin'...

[/quote=tr1]

Okay I suck at HTML, but you get the point.

If you want to claim me being ****y, look me up as "mkindred" on Cowboyszone ... I never thought we would win this game. I just wanted us to come out and play like we had a pair. Have I claimed ****iness over this win once? Or did I merely point out that tr1 was playing both sides of the fence? Thanks.

How is tr1 saying the Cowboys would win--both on CZ AND on ES--"playing both sides of the fence"? Explain that one.

And your ****iness is in your desire to tell me to get the facts straight, when it was you who got the facts ****ed up lol :yes: (did you even READ my post?)...but your ****iness after Dallas won made you feel you could puff out your chest and declare both me and tr1 to be wrong, when neither of us was.

You only wish you got as many predictions right as he does lol ;)...

And the point wasn't simply about tr1 being right about this game, it was about how the mods at CZ are so anti-tr1 that they'll close and hide a thread that makes him look good lol...

I bet money on the cowgirls to win. Hopefully he did too.

And I don't believe following tr1's football predictions over the years would be profitable. :)

But it is hysterical that you pissed them off over there.

Re-read the whole thread, then respond. Don't pick out bits and pieces. I'm the one who came here with complete sarcasm over the season and also had intelligent football conversation with tr1 on cowboyszone. It is clear to see that he played both sides of the fence.

Re-read the whole thread, then respond. Don't pick out bits and pieces. I'm the one who came here with complete sarcasm over the season and also had intelligent football conversation with tr1 on cowboyszone. It is clear to see that he played both sides of the fence.

I did...and in only ONE post did tr1 mention whether or not the Cowboys would beat the Giants...and in that ONE post, he said he still expected them to win.

In the post you just quoted, he said he started the thread at CZ before reading that...meaning, he wouldn't have started the thread over there if he had read about Garrett first--NOT that the he felt the Cowboys would no longer win. I mean, damn, son...he flat out STILL SAYS THEY WILL WIN lol :ols:...how are you NOT getting that?

I did...and in only ONE post did tr1 mention whether or not the Cowboys would beat the Giants...and in that ONE post, he said he still expected them to win.

In the post you just quoted, he said he started the thread at CZ before reading that...meaning, he wouldn't have started the thread over there if he had read about Garrett first--NOT that the he felt the Cowboys would no longer win. I mean, damn, son...he flat out STILL SAYS THEY WILL WIN lol :ols:...how are you NOT getting that?

Dude, seriously? Tom [Giants Fan] said "didn't you just make a thread saying the Cowboys would win on cowboyszone?" tr1 responded "yes, but I wouldn't have if I knew about this information before hand! insert rolling smiley face here" I mean damn, son, are you that delusional to neglect those facts?

I bet money on the cowgirls to win. Hopefully he did too.

And I don't believe following tr1's football predictions over the years would be profitable. :)

But it is hysterical that you pissed them off over there.

I've pissed off Hostile there before, apparently lol...either that, or his ego got the best of him. He has deleted a post of mine before (along with his response to it) in order to help bolster a point he was trying to make against me :ols:...that was incredibly weak on his part.

First, CW12, this is a skins board. A well moderated and well run message board I may add.

I think Cali was just assuming that you were being ****y because you decided to attempt to point out an error on one of his posts. You were wrong. I remember the thread Cali posted when TR put it up here. It didn't surprise be because TR has called puke victories in the past. He called the win against the Texans earlier in the season.

That said, TR has gotten it wrong as well. He is far from perfect. And, I didn't read ****iness in your initial post. However, you have come across as a typical puke fan that gets his facts wrong.

I don't visit puke sites, but ES doesn't delete threads and only modifies posts if they violate the rules. The Mods are pretty fair across the board.

That said:

Below is a link to the thread Cali referenced. You can scroll down the first page of the ATN if you can't post the link.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?338535-Garrett-s-already-lost-the-locker-room...

Dude, seriously? Tom [Giants Fan] said "didn't you just make a thread saying the Cowboys would win on cowboyszone?" tr1 responded "yes, but I wouldn't have if I knew about this information before hand! insert rolling smiley face here" I mean damn, son, are you that delusional to neglect those facts?

I'll help you out here, since the Cowboys fan arrogance is overtaking your analytical abilities again:

Tom: "didn't you just make a thread..."

tr1: "That's before I read this."

For those without reading comprehension problems, they can see what I'm getting at :yes:...

And I'll ask you again: did you NOT see where he claims the Cowboys will still win? Did you NOT see where he said that, after reading about Garrett that he's not as completely confident as before, and thus wouldn't have bothered going onto a Cowboys fan message board and starting a thread making that declaration, even though he still thinks they'll win?

Actually, I know the answer...I know the answer from 95% of all Cowboys fans, and that's an answer that involves delusion, avoidance and rationalization lol :)...so please, respond as I expect you to and tell me how I was foolish to point out that tr1 said the Cowboys would win both on CZ and here on ES, and how I was wrong. Point out how tr1 "came back here and declared the Giants to win the game", and then ignore that he said just the opposite...go ahead, backtrack and re-define your stance once it's shown that you are wrong. I expect nothing less from you. :thumbsup:

You'd make a good CZ mod, you know that? :cool:

Calling the win is another feather in tr1's cap of course, but doesn't it just make it better that they would delete the whole thing and pretend it never happened? Could you think of anything that would show the difference between ES and TheEvilZone more starkly? and then it is all about NY dropping a division game as well? That's just schweet schquared

Oh my God, it's the Hurricane Katrina of irony.

I don't know Califan007, it looks pretty trollish on your part. I just know that if a Cowboys fan came here looking for trouble like that, they would be getting abused. And this has nothing to do with who is right/correct with the facts. But I will agree with you about the mods closing a thread as weak sauce.

I'll help you out here, since the Cowboys fan arrogance is overtaking your analytical abilities again:

Tom: "didn't you just make a thread..."

tr1: "That's before I read this."

For those without reading comprehension problems, they can see what I'm getting at :yes:...

And I'll ask you again: did you NOT see where he claims the Cowboys will still win? Did you NOT see where he said that, after reading about Garrett that he's not as completely confident as before, and thus wouldn't have bothered going onto a Cowboys fan message board and starting a thread making that declaration, even though he still thinks they'll win?

Actually, I know the answer...I know the answer from 95% of all Cowboys fans, and that's an answer that involves delusion, avoidance and rationalization lol :)...so please, respond as I expect you to and tell me how I was foolish to point out that tr1 said the Cowboys would win both on CZ and here on ES, and how I was wrong. Point out how tr1 "came back here and declared the Giants to win the game", and then ignore that he said just the opposite...go ahead, backtrack and re-define your stance once it's shown that you are wrong. I expect nothing less from you. :thumbsup:

You'd make a good CZ mod, you know that? :cool:

I'll give you one thing, I read the thread at cowboyszone when tr1 proclaimed victory and then read the first post here with him proclaiming that he'd never had posted his "victory thread" if he had read about the player hating Garrett and stopped there. Unfortunately for me, I do not have time to read through every thread yet skim the important things ... I've been busy closing the estate of my mothers house since she died of cancer about a month ago so I don't read every post here, so I apologize if tr1 retracted his statements of not wanting to declare victory since the "locker room hated Garrett." Now, if you want to call me delusional, etc ... as I said, look me up as mkindred on cowboyszone, I never once proclaimed victory nor expected it. I'm not here gloating over a win, because I feel every NFCE game is a hard fought game regardless of the circumstances. The fact is, the Cowboys are all but out of the playoffs and it seems the Giants have a clear ride towards them. Who am I to talk trash considering those circumstances?

Also, to the following poster to say "here the roaches come", I've been here as often as I can be.. as I pointed out above, my mother just passed away so my time viewing message boards have been slim. However, I have not been shy when the Cowboys have been horrible, so thanks for trying.

Archived